• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Japantown Luxury Suite for V

    Cyberpunk 2077 Japantown Luxury Suite for V


    Japantown Luxury Suite for V

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Japantown Luxury Suite for V

    Hey chooms! I have been meaning to join Reddit for quite some time now, figured its now or never! Recently I noticed one of my mods had been posted on here (V's Apartment - Modern) so I thought, hey, what the heck, I'll post my new one too :)

    It's called "Japantown Luxury Suite" and it adds a brand new living space for V, built entirely from scratch! I had spent 5 weeks on this project and I am extremely happy with the results (was updated not long ago to version 1.01 where I added a lobby on the groud floor of the building).

    The mod itself can be found on Nexus here: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3399

    Below are a few screenshots to give you an idea what it looks like :)

    Recently added lobby with a small one-car garage.

    Preview shot of one side of the downstairs area.

    Exterior shot showcasing some greenery.

    This is the image I used on Nexus as its main title shot :)

    Anyway chooms! I'll try to post regularly here on Reddit with screenshots and wotnot. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/rexxgta1993
    [link] [comments]

    Valentions Tag - Upscaled from Texture

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Have seen that some players have tried to extrapolate Valentions tag.

    I have brought this once to a larger resolution and reduced the losses.

    Note: Is extrapolated directly from the textures.

    Get it here:

    https://imgur.com/owRdmYd

    submitted by /u/TurmaGW
    [link] [comments]

    cyberpsycho under the bridge bug - PS5

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 05:42 AM PST

    I've done this mission and forgot to scan the psycho before leaving the area. I've gone back to the area and the magnifying glass locator is there but there's no body and when i approach there's nothing to scan. Have i completely borked my game???

    submitted by /u/adam_n_eve
    [link] [comments]

    Cars Auto Brake While Going Slow

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Hi Choombas, I have a little problem with driving. As I stated in the title, while I want to make a slow turn or park somewhere. Car brakes without my control and does it aggressively. I mean I just wanna stroll through the Night City and wanna 90 degrees turn without making a mess so I slow down and BAM car (I guess the game thinks I am about to stop) hits the brakes. I mean, while going fast brakes works like sh.t but when I don't want them to work they work. Just because of that I must touch RT a little bit while breaking. This makes driving clunky as F... Is there a way to fix this? An option in the settings or a mod maybe?

    submitted by /u/yarengkts
    [link] [comments]

    A major typo in the SC requirement for one of the cyberdecks fixed.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:55 AM PST

    In my first play through last year I noticed that the street cred requirement for the Raven Microcyber MK. 4 was ridiculously low (SC 14) and wrote my suspicion that the devs originally meant to set it as SC 41 but made a typo. https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kiiefm/raven_microcyber_mk4_made_available_too_early/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf (I used a different account whose sign in info I forgot). In my current play through I realized that they did change the requirement for this cyberdeck to SC 41 indeed. Feels good to have been right 😆

    submitted by /u/zestyzedi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel