• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I think I love and hate this game, but here are some nice photos

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Kids are just playing with a can and a gun - standart parenting in NC

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Literally my first Boxing match in the game

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I made a fanart and don’t know what to say about it

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    If someone was wondering, this is what happens if you manage to get on top of these flying things.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Has anyone else not experienced the crazy bugs and crashes and what not that everyone else has? Even since launch on series x I've had one single crash. And one time I had to revert a save. That's literally it other than very minor graphical bugs.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I don't deny that there are issues. Clearly people are having them. But I swear to God, I have had more issues with witcher 3 and fallout 4 too this very day than I had in nearly 200 hours with cyberpunk.

    But is it realllyyyy that wide spread across all platforms? Or is it confirmation bias? Is it the media and youtubers and blah blah blah, hyping up the issue and pushing it for views and clicks and such, making it look far worse than it is?

    Like a lot of crowbcats videos purposely try to make games look as bad as they can, which is easy as shit if you're only compiling glitches from all over the internet. You could literally make any single game on the planet look like the games he covers, if you make a montage of only the issues.

    I'm sure it can be bad on some platforms, I'm sure people have more issues than others. But overall? Espeically now after all the patches? Is it really all that different from most modern massive open world rpgs at launch?

    I cannot remember a time where a huge open world rpg launched, and it wasn't full of issues. Every single fallout game to this day is more buggy than cyberpunk in my experience. Hell, witcher 3 launched in just as bad a state on console. Wasn't fixed for a full SIX MONTHS- full year and it got a huge visual downgrade. People don't talk about that at all. The whole thing just seems a tad overblown, a very much so like selective outrage that's just been beat to death and taken advantage of for views and clicks. Cause we alllllllllllllll know how much youtube and the media ADORES a good, bad launch. Any excuse and they'll jump on it like sharks smelling blood in the water.

    submitted by /u/YeahhhhhWhateverrrr
    [link] [comments]

    This game needs new game+

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Simple as that, a new game+ would make me want to replay the game way more than I do now. Just let me do the story again with the items I already have and I would be at peace, I know it might not sound like a big deal but it would truly be awesome.

    submitted by /u/HilellM
    [link] [comments]

    Goth Punk ft modded lipstick - accessories - hair - skin - eyes - and eye makeup

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I found a dead body in a secret location at the Wraiths camp.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    The pace of the main quest feels too rush.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I'm on my second playthrough, and I'm a slow player myself. I usually do quests that I feel more urgent at the time, but it feels like the main quest is always like "meet me tonight".

    I can recall only one mission that Goro calls us some days later till he gather Intel.

    It even feels bad when I take time to do some side quests. It's like "I told someone that I would meet him three days ago".

    I know that's important, but it's always urging. I think we could have some room between them to explore more organically, you know what I mean?

    How do you guys deal with it?

    Note: I'm playing it like an RPG, not an arcade game. Keep that in mind.

    submitted by /u/MegaEdu13
    [link] [comments]

    How I drive in Cyberpunk

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    lining up the right shot

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    "Doors and Corners Kid, Doors and Corners..."

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Deus Ex Mankind Divided is a much better Cyberpunk game.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    1. Much much better augmentation and levelling system. Every augmentation feels unique, fun, and relevant in some way. Also the game makes an effort to explain how the augmentation are physiologically possible unlike Cyberpunk where most of it doesn't seem plausible. The different builds for lethal VS non lethal playtbroughs truly feel different and fun in their own way which makes you want to replay it. In Cyberpunk lethal VS non lethal feels exactly the same.

    2. Story and setting feels more grounded in reality. Many of the themes of discrimination and conspiracy theories draw from real life parallels which make the world believable and relatable. Cyberpunk's world feels too detached from reality, almost like a fantasy game. In MD it feels like you are fighting for something worthwhile while Cyberpunk is a game where you are just trying to save your own ass which doesn't seem that appealing considering how horrible the world of Cyberpunk is.

    3. Deus Ex MD has a much smaller but much much more detailed hub based world with a much greater degree of interactivity. In Cyberpunk you cannot even pick up and throw objects to distract guards. The open world in Cyberpunk is mostly empty. In Deus Ex it feels like every place you see has some layer of intrigue and exploring your surroundings is rewarding and often leads to cool discoveries.

    4. Graphics are surprisingly comparable. On a high end PC cyberpunk has the edge but on console Deus Ex Mankind Divided looks much better despite being over 4 years older.

    5. Deus Ex has better side content that feels well integrated into the main game. Most of the side content in Cyberpunk feels tacked on and distracting, especially the fixer gigs which all feel the same. In Deus Ex the side content works so well that it often doesn't even feel like you are doing a side mission.

    Oh and lastly Deus Ex Mankind Divided was stable at launch.

    submitted by /u/WhitewolfKevin
    [link] [comments]

    What did CDPR get right with Cyberpunk 2077?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I hear a lot of negatives about the game, but what do you think they did right?

    submitted by /u/PilkyWatts
    [link] [comments]

    Strange visual glitch that literally just started on happening (only the women are affected)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    For the first time the satori sword and the shard from the flying vehicle can now be looted at least in my gameplay. Thanks CDPR.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk Bobble Head Dog

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    PSA: Craft the epic and legendary version of Johnny’s gear before you get his pistol.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Didn't see this posted anywhere so sorry if this is a repeat. The recent 1.2 patch made it so you can make the "key item" icon on Johnny's gear disappear by collecting all of his stuff and getting the Breathtaking achievement. Thing is if you decide to upgrade his gear from rare to epic then the epic version will have the "key item" icon and you won't be able to get rid of them. Same thing if you upgrade the epic version to legendary. What you need to do is upgrade the rare version into epic then epic version into legendary before you get his pistol. Once you get the pistol all three versions in your inventory will have the "key item" icon removed from them. Then you'll be able to delete them or store them in your stash or do whatever you want with them.

    submitted by /u/trueWalriderzero
    [link] [comments]

    Monowire gone!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    They took out the legendary monowire from the pharmacy..... Now you find a bat. Wtf.

    submitted by /u/Sparta_00
    [link] [comments]

    Queen of night city.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    NPC Appreciation Screenshots, plus a semi-obligatory [female V] selfie on the last slide

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Only after I finished the game and wandered around the city realized how city streets are detailed if you turn out the corner ��

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Just finished!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    I just finished my first play through of the game and I really enjoyed it! I pre ordered the collectors edition at GameStop as soon as it was available. I played for about a week on my first gen xbox one. I never encountered any huge bugs or anything that made me feel like I was robbed or cut short of my experience. I fell in love with the games art style and bought myself a samurai t shirt irl. I got about halfway through and shelved the game because school was starting to get heavy and I forgot about it for a while. A few days ago I started playing again and after about an hour I was hooked again. I started finishing up the main story and a few side missions that looked cool to me. When I got to the point of no return I decided I would go around and just enjoy the world. I spent a day just driving and walking around night city and going to bars and getting in fights. I did the final mission and everything and I just wanted to say how happy I am with the game. I never encountered any major bugs on my Xbox and loved the graphics and style. Only gripe I have is I wish I could continue to explore the world after the main quest line sort of like GTAV. Thank you cdpr and everyone involved!!

    submitted by /u/jdmvapor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel