• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My take on a Cyber Ciri

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My take on a Cyber Ciri


    My take on a Cyber Ciri

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Man, those details! Lighting, face animation, clear surprise and confusion on the girl's face - from the technical side, this scene is a masterpiece!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Delamain Junior

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Pls someone as a mod make it to where when you honk delamain junior's horn is says "beep beep motherfucker!"

    submitted by /u/SimaShi39
    [link] [comments]

    the Rancho Tornado of Rancho Coronado

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Now I can rest.. will always remember my journey at Night City ��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I’ve been exploring out of bounds areas in the Grand Imperial Mall, here’s some stuff I’ve discovered.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    So I've been putting an unhealthy amount of hours into exploring missing content and out of bounds areas for many months now. I know that a lot of people are convinced that Pacifica has tonnes of missing content. This is mostly true. The Grand Imperial Mall is an interior which has a lot of unused space, so here are some of the things I've noticed when exploring.

    • The unused underground level to the mall doesn't really exist. There is a fairly substantial car park area out of bounds, but it's mostly just for aesthetic as the windows are see through.

    • There are indeed areas underneath the mall that could be interpreted to have housed other floors, but it's not clear enough to make a definite decision.

    • Many closed shops do indeed have interiors behind the doors. Some of these are just empty boxes, others have some props inside like broken cupboards, ceiling panels, etc.

    • The broken lifts are really broken. If you clip inside of them, you will see that there are no panels to go up or down. I'm assuming these were never meant to be useable. Interestingly though, the floors do align properly with the unused floors and seem surprisingly coherent given you can't see them up close.

    • The inaccessible theatre in the boss area is not real. There is a walkable floor beyond the doors but there is no hidden interior. This is similar with the other store fronts in this area.

    • The accessible theatre seen in the main story is also very detailed and the seating area is perfectly useable. I struggle to remember if this was playable in the story mission, so forgive me if this is irrelevant.

    • There is so much unused space in this building. Near enough all of the areas behind locked doors contain floors with proper collision and sometimes perfect lighting. I'm unsure if this was because of plans for a bigger play area, or if it's just CDPR being CDPR.

    • All of the many floors which you cannot reach are surprisingly boring. I think that they are mostly duplicated and don't house anything super interesting. Some of them have props and staircases, but there is no evidence of these floors once being playable. My guess is these levels were always intended to just be set dressing and to complete the look of the building.

    • The glass roof is actually solid and you can run around freely on top. And no, the glass isn't breakable. Sad times.

    • So much floating geometry is found underneath the mall. Loads of concrete pillars, slabs and even miscellaneous props can be found like floating piles of newspapers.

    • There is a small roof area just before the rollercoaster which houses a locked door. Behind this door is nothing of importance (sorry)

    Hope this was somewhat interesting. Feel free to check out my YT "MZK" for some footage of these findings. Have a great evening :)

    submitted by /u/TheRealMZK
    [link] [comments]

    Grumpy V & Happy Jackie

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Your best choom Jackie Welles

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Judy and Panam called.. Michael will be here too.. got something really big!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    It does look like a cyberpunk world doesn't it ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I always give this gonk some eddies

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Pics I though were cool

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Hard climb. Was ridiculously stupid to get up, but got an opportunity to take a pic.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I Almost Killed Judy but she Turned out to be a Wizard

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Shotgun is brutal

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    This game is so beautiful !

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    i made a few gifs of takemura :D

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Stuck in a cutscene the game wont let me get up from it.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Im just starting off my second run of the game but im getting stuck in the cutscene where Jackie gives back the car, is there a way to get unstuck from cutscenes or am I screwed until next patch?

    submitted by /u/iaddo
    [link] [comments]

    This game is made ready for online shenanigans

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    The maps are ripe for some epic double-jumping, sliding-shooting, quickhacking pvp. With all the levels to the environments, and the speed boost perks, and the melee (which I've seen people enjoy, personally I like some fast fancy shootin'), this would be an incredible time, I imagine. I was walking around some of the industrial areas littered with empty and hobo-occupied shipping containers, and it hit me. This game has so much variety in the environment that it would be a BLAST to gang up with some friends against a group of strangers, or take on wave after wave of enemies in daily challenges and the like, with a global scoreboard for kills and accuracy streaks. The possibilities make me think of halo 2 multiplayer variety. I don't care if CDPR do or don't, since I'm right now struggling to make time to play with all i have on my plate right now, but if someone from CDPR knows of an opening, I'd like to have a conversation about some ideas I have.... Morze po polsku?

    submitted by /u/ThaNooKahoona
    [link] [comments]

    When being sneaky backfires

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Visual of that moment you enter Lizzie’s bar for the first to ask about Evelyn. Quite different experience when it’s your second play through...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    London's bus advertising

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    yeah man, I play cyberpunk on PC how did you know

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel