• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Some pixel art i made!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Some pixel art i made!


    Some pixel art i made!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I did not expect this, tho I do not mind

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    This game is a Photographers Paradise!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    1st person driving with high FOV is very fun :D

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    My V doing Hot Girl Shit

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    For knife throwers- they added common knife and tanto recipes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Сity of destroyed dreams

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    UI recolor mod is more dope than I expected

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    he really planted that landing!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    A bit disappointed that using daemon wasn't an option to finish this quest

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Morse code? Possibly blue eyes related? Pls decipher

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Today is my birthday, and this is my "Cyberpunk 2077" themed cake; and yes, I did it with my own hands!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    They rushed this game so much they didn't even do proper alignment on the caliburn SMH ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    WolvenKit has just released!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Driving seems way worse on pc after patch 1.2, constant neve ending disappointment

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I swear every time I sit down to play I get game breaking bugs and then just quit for another few months. I'd say about 30% of every time I drive in a vehicle something goes wrong a breaks the game. Running from NCPD, hit a person, leg is stuck in grill, all glitched out, car cant drive forwards but it can drive backwards. Do a side gig with driving, cars are bouncing around on the road as they load in. A car bounces into me and I hit a guard rail, keep driving, hit a smooth wall and the car is stuck permanently, fail mission. Its a mission that doesn't restart if you fail. Even the NPC in the side gig gets in the car I was driving and tries to drive off and gets stuck. Tried shooting things because I was frustrated but then realize I'm not doing any damage. The only good parts of this game are the scripted story missions and that's it. So sick of the constant disappointment. About to uninstall permanently!

    submitted by /u/jangofettjr01
    [link] [comments]

    The system for buying vehicles is driving me insane

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Why can't you have a nice list of cars for sale?

    I get the idea that you're not buying from some one vendor, that it's different people selling cars, but you have to go to each individual sellers messages to see what they're selling, then the price isn't even in the message, so you go to journal to check the price of the car by the name, oh well too expensive, let's go to the messages to check what's else for sale and this loop goes on and on and on.

    By the end I forget what I checked and what I didn't.

    Is this really how this is supposed to be or am I just not seeing something?

    submitted by /u/WishyWish_123
    [link] [comments]

    Takemura is one of the least likeable allies in gaming.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he's poorly written. I think Takemura is incredibly nuanced and well portrayed. But I hate him. I hate him with a passion.

    Night City is a dirty, ugly place where there a lot of people trying to make it better for themselves or simply just survive. It's tough out there. It's not boring though - there are so many different groups and ways of life and it's wild.

    Then comes Takemura. He's got a rigid view of his own beliefs, about how the world is, and what is "good". He constantly punches down and gives grief to V for being a thief but has no problem with the amount of suffering his company does. He regards his boss as uncritically good and never sees the personhood in others. There are some small moments of understanding in his character but they really are fleeting - they vanish when he offers your a spot in Mikoshi. He is so completely blinded by his own loyalty and his belief in his cultural supremacy that he can't see anything else.

    I hate doing missions with him. He's always trying to claw his way back in and when he does he shows just how wealthy and successful Arasaka made him - he could never see past the extreme privilege of his position. In the end, it's not that he's lacking in empathy or lacking in critical reasoning skills - it's that he refuses to use them. To do so would cost him too much and he's not willing to examine his values or his desires - at all.

    I suppose the point of this is that the corpos are not mustache twirling sociopaths - many are - but not all. Most just don't want to think about what they're doing and why - and there's a despicable quality to that beyond the psychopathic middle managers who literally can't empathise or reason well.

    submitted by /u/gonzophilosophy
    [link] [comments]

    Earliest legendary quickhacks (from level independent access points)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Some legendary quickhacks at level 1

    Well, I'm done playing cyberpunk for now, just wanted to share a few infos about how to get legendary quickhacks as early as possible in the game, just in case someone cares ;)

    A bug can happen, where you don't get any quickhacks from APs at all, but I never had it, I just know that despite some rumours the exact cause still seems to be unknown and it is not fixed in 1.2

    The earlier you test getting legendary quickhacks, the earlier you will know if something's wrong though ;)

    There are 3 main types of APs:

    • (A) they give legendaries at any player level (level independent)
    • (B) they give epic or lower quality at low level and legendaries at higher level
    • (C) they will never give legendaries, only lower quality

    and sub-types depending on intelligence requirement for using the APs, let's say for (A9) there is 9 intelligence needed, while (A0) has no int requirement.

    This thread is about type (A) APs, as they give legendaries at low level, especially the (A0) type without any requirement can be used as early as player level 1,if you manage to glitch out of the rescue quest and glitch back in later (which I don't know if still possible with patch 1.2, as they removed several of those useful glitches).

    With level 2+ they are accessible if you leave Watson (as street kid you will even have a fast travel point), type (A) APs which are not (A0) are at least (A9) or (A10) (accessible at level 4+ or 5+).

    Type (A) APs have in common that they are all located in City Center or Heywood (at least I didn't find them elsewhere) and they are connected to Gigs.

    There is another category, some APs are freely accessible, while others are behind closed doors and need the Gig active (Act 2 and related street cred necessary) or you find ways to glitch in and out.

    Here's a list of the (A) APs I found (no claim to completeness), 8 of them are (A0), 5 of them free (shown in the video).

    GIG: Sr Ladrillo's Private Collection (8 street cred)

    Location: Dicky Twister, Heywood (Vista Del Rey)

    • 1x (A0) free (rooftop)
    • 1x (A0) closed
    • 2x (A9) closed
    • 1x (A13) closed

    GIG: Eye for an eye (8 street cred)

    Location: Tucker's building, Heywood (The Glenn)

    • 1x (A0) closed
    • 2x (A9) closed

    GIG: An inconvenient killer (9 street cred)

    Location: 7th Hell, City Center (Downtown)

    • 1x (A0) free
    • 1x (A0) closed (9 tech entry)
    • 1x (A9) closed (9 tech entry)
    • 4x (A9) closed

    GIG: Serial suicide (9 street cred)

    Location: Memorial Park Station, City Center (Corpo Plaza)

    • 2x (A10) free
    • 4x (A10) closed

    GIG: A lack of empathy

    Location: Empathy Club, City Center (Corpo Plaza)

    • 1x (A9) free (it's the AP on the wall, the other is a (C9) bummer)

    GIG: The Frolics of Councilwoman Cole

    Location: Gold Beach Marina Bar, City Center (Downtown)

    • 1x (A0) free
    • 1x (A10) free (it's the one at the bar, there is a (C10) bummer in the office)

    GIG: Hot Merchandise

    Location: Data Inc. Store, Heywood (Wellsprings)

    • 2x (A0) free (enter through side window)
    submitted by /u/xwonderer
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing through, and I am loving it so far, seriously the game has been fantastic

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I got Cyberpunk a few weeks ago to play it with my little brother, this meant with speakers and everything just us chillin trying to have a good time. We weren't sure about it, I heard all the negative stuff about the game, I even was rather critical in streams I saw of opening day. But I figured, hey its been a few months. Why not?
    I... Fell... completely in love.

    I played this game following the main quest but doing side quests as they came up that sounded important, stuff that I would get that sounded fun, I would do instead. Or some days, we would do side quests only. Exploring the world, but always returning to the main quest. Through the side quests I felt really a part of the world, I enjoyed seeing V bond with characters, and quests that seemingly were boring (Dinner with River), I appreciated beyond belief, it felt very refreshing, to be honest, to see such a level of depth throughout the side quests.

    Then for the main quest, the main quest I loved like crazy, at first I really disliked Johnny Silverhand but as the story progressed I began to understand and like his character. Then to see his character change at the end of the story, was amazing. Very few games trigger emotional responses from me, but when this game ended I was sad that we couldn't save V, it was sad and emotional to have Johnny walking to sacrifice himself to the virtual world so V could live another few months, and have V chase him confronting him.

    Then, the final thing that really got me. The showers. One of the very first things you do after leaving Viktors office once hearing that your a dead man walking because of Johnny, is you are tasked to take a shower. During this time, you have nothing. Jackie is dead, Arasaka hunts you, you have been told you are going to die with no solution and have someone you hate in your head. And all in some shitty apartment nonetheless. However, one of the ending scenes after I had Johnny go into the virtual world to give V 6 months of life, is you wake up, and are again tasked to take a shower. This time, everything is different. You are with Panam, she is in the shower with you, you have River, you have all the Aldecaldos, the fuckin vending machine, and success. Arasaka is crippled, Johnny made up for his mistakes to Rogue and his old band, Rogue redeemed her selling out to Smasher, and Johnny showed the biggest change of doing a selfless act just so V can survive another 6 months.

    To me this highlights the entire atmosphere of the game. That everyone is just trying to survive in a cruel world. And in this world, the happy ending is just being able to look yourself in the mirror and like what looks back. Johnny discovered what life really was through death, and got permanently changed by V, and vis versa.

    My only regret about this game is that I can't ever relive the main story blind again. So I know this game gets a lot of shit about the bugs, but to me, they were mostly fairly minor, and only one or two game-breaking ones that fixed with a save. So I just say thanks CD Projekt Red, for an experience that I really enjoyed and hope to continue to enjoy as DLC comes out.

    submitted by /u/PMF_Glitch
    [link] [comments]

    I'll probably never get another angle like this ever.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Some of my screenshots from Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Ducked a punch in front of the Afterlife, this choom was mad high on synth coke!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel