• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Found this boi today on campus, kinda reminded me of someone!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Found this boi today on campus, kinda reminded me of someone!


    Found this boi today on campus, kinda reminded me of someone!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Arasaka Festival was worth of being captured

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I really like the nomads more, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to make this meme

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Revolver is love

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    may have stuffed this one up lads...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Playing on PS4 Pro and just amazed at how gorgeous this game is. Here's some filmic shots I've taken so far.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    All I wanted was that promised heavily branching storyline where your choices mattered, side-quests could sometimes affect it, and for faction relations to be a thing. Instead, we got railroaded down a forced plotline with Johnny Silverhand and having to save our damned skin.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: This post is very passionate and a bit ranty. Ultimately, I am not here to just scream and whine, but to genuinely and honestly vent my disappointment in an aspect of the game I was the most hyped for, among fellow players of this game. I hope you will not see me as a nuisance for this, and thank you for reading.

    Never mind the fact the game apparently didn't take 8 years to make, but instead, 4 years max due to...some natural freak disaster, where's my damned branching storyline where my choices change the ebb and flow of Night City and the plot? Where's my plotline involving earning my way into the big leagues with Jackie? Where's my life path making more difference than mere flavor text (note, I do not want lifepaths to determine your story entirely, just help to further give you options only opened up BY it)? Where the hell IS everything!? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FUCKING GAME!?

    The worst part is that not only do I feel like the minority in this concern, but it's a problem that CANT be patched out by fixes. It would require a major overhaul of everything and MANY new voice lines and programmed scenarios and everything!

    Finally, I actually LOVED Johnny here, and I think I'll never interpret the character as anything other than his flawed, but enjoyable with loads of potential Keanu Reeves self from the game. I don't think I'd really mind him having a presence in the story if it were handled differently, to be honest.

    So there's my vent, thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/TimeLordHatKid123
    [link] [comments]

    Mod allows the player to sell stolen cars and change paint in a paintshop

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Probably the coolest thing I've ever done in this game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I just finished the game and despite all the hatred it got, it has been one of the most satisfying experiences in video games.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    To be honest...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    My reaction to when I first read the patch notes for the first time

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Dear CDPR: Please Allow us to at Least Pet Nibbles After we Adopt him/her.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I LOVE CATS, THE FACT I CAN'T PLAY OR PET NIBBLES AFTER ADOPTING HIM/HER IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

    submitted by /u/Use_AdBlock_OnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Loved the Katana/Projectile Launcher build... So much fun. Channel your inner anime

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Judy!!! Your hair!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Super water (PS4)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Took the street sweeper for a spin

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    "Please don't cross the line... Thank you!"

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    some photos from earlier today and yesterday

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk77 will impact me for a while.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Finally beat the game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk flatlined constantly? (1.2, PC)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Am I missing something here? I had this game uninstalled since December and decided to give it a try with this new 1.2 patch release and Im getting constant game crashes back to desktop. I cant manage to run this game for longer than a few minutes until it kicks me back to my desktop saying the game has flatlined....

    My Specs:

    OS: Clean Windows 10 x64

    CPU: i9 10900k @ 5.3Ghz

    GPU: RTX 3080 FTW3 (stock clocks, watercooled with an EK block so its def not overheating)

    RAM: 16GB G.Skill DDR4 @ 4400Mhz

    Drive: Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2

    Im running the latest nvidia drivers. No mods, game is completely vanilla. What else is there to try?

    submitted by /u/sleepavenue
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk music be like

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Spider man in Night City (PS4)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel