• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Found this edit of Borat in Night City in r/shitposting

    Cyberpunk 2077 Found this edit of Borat in Night City in r/shitposting


    Found this edit of Borat in Night City in r/shitposting

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:43 AM PST

    Trauma team headgear

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:28 PM PST

    Marcin Iwinski (one of CDPR owners) about releasing unfinished games, 2016

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:43 PM PST

    Decided to open the game for the first time in 6 months. It was quite the adventure

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:36 AM PST

    The Depth Of Cyberpunks Story

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:00 PM PST

    There have been very few games that actually made me feel deeply connected and emotionally attached to fictional characters in a video game. One being Red Dead Redemption II, but I have never felt so connected in a game before like Cyberpunk 2077.

    This game is truly a thing of beauty, that will never fade away from my memories. The story I felt while playing this game was unreal, completing Panam, Judy, River, Jackie, Takemura, Kerry, and especially Johnny's storyline following with the end of cyberpunk truly made me feel emotional. The credits roll, and you hear "Never Fade Away (Cover)" play in the background makes you wanna shed a tear. The fight of your life while an engram is promoting your very decisions against the corporate greed in the dark future is something out of this world. The way this game connects to you on a personal level makes it one of my favourite games and the best story I have played t through hands down.

    I truly love this game and I hope some day people can recognize the game at its full potential and play it and see what cyberpunk is truly about. I love what the developers have made and I truly wished they gotten more time with the development without crunch. Thanks to all of the devs that made this game possible, for it changed my outlook of real life friendships and connections. Thank you CDPR devs!

    submitted by /u/Wasif_Farooq
    [link] [comments]

    Thank God for modders who reignited my love for this game.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:56 PM PST

    He must've really sensed my thirsty stare

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:50 AM PST

    POV: You’re a Scav level 1 NPC.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:54 PM PST

    this is some strong NPC

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:15 AM PST

    The world environment and the graphics of this game are Oscar worthy.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Let me preface this by saying I am playing this on a high end PC with an RTX 3080 Ti on RTX Ultra settings at 4K with HDR on my OLED TV.

    The game world just looks so jaw droppingly beautiful that many times I just walk to my destination just soaking in the environment and the busy crowds. This is the first game in years which made me do that as usually in cookie clutter Ubisoft open worlds I end up fast travelling or using a horse/car. In certain scenes it almost looks like a CGI movie with ray tracing.. I must say I have never seen a city which is this packed with crowds before. Combined with the Dolby Atmos height effects on the announcements which are very well done, it really is a joy to play on a home theatre system.

    I have played 48 hours now and will be just completing the Heist mission so don't really know how much % of the game I've completed but hopefully there's a lot left.

    I have seen a lot of hate for this game on social media everywhere and I do agree compared to GTA, there's a lot of systems which are missing here. But I don't think there is anything which can top this amazing game world. Everything feels handcrafted in a way which other open worlds don't feel like

    I really hope CDPR doesn't can an idea for a sequel due to all this negativity because this game world is just begging to be used more.

    submitted by /u/Kaladin12543
    [link] [comments]

    One of those moments chilling with my man kerry

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:29 PM PST

    He's having a glitchy day

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:45 PM PST

    3.5 years ago we got to see the official E3 trailer. Has it aged well?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Bought on launch, put away till 3080 just arrived. Raytracing wooo!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:50 AM PST

    I bought this game after windowshopping it for a decade, like half the planet. But my 980ti couldn't do it justice. So I stopped after like an hour. I restarted this week when I finally got a 3080. And I have to say it's an entirely different game with raytracing. I read an article where someone said Night City was a main character, I agree, but it literally doesn't get to shine without raytracing. Holy hell I thought this was still just barely moving beyond gimmick and into reality, but no it's here, it's real, and it makes a huge difference.

    I wish they had waited a year for the hardware to be available for people, and to have more time to deal with bugs. I also wish they had skipped consoles cause honestly the game is amazing on PC with a 3080 but I don't have any idea what crack they were on if they thought consoles would ever be able to handle it.

    I also wish they had found a solution for the scanner other than rendering the entire game world twice (scanner world invisible till you scan), cause that has probably really hurt its optimization.

    submitted by /u/TrotBot
    [link] [comments]

    What in the silent hill is this…

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:32 AM PST

    I finished the game on XSX 100% last year. I recently picked up a copy for PS4 for $9.99 and had to laugh at the sticker in the lower left corner.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Great drum and bass that I can't find

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:38 PM PST

    This song is playing on Urmland Street to the right of the entrance to the Misty's Esoterica and opposite the hologram of the crime with the policedoes anyone know the title of this song?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=defBduT12gM

    submitted by /u/Life_Song_3667
    [link] [comments]

    Insane theory: Peter Pan, Delamain, and NCPD

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Anthony Harris AKA "Peter Pan" the 'serial killer' was working with(or created) Delamain.

    How could he work with Delamain? Anthony Harris was using a BD wreath on the boys to transcode their intelligence into AI, which can then be sold to the highest bidder. Assuming Delamain is it's own AI and wasn't created by this same method, Del would probably be interested in a rather unique AI that can offer a more human experience to its customers. That's highly valuable to AI providing the absolute best in customer service.
    There was only one real clue that Delamain could be connected to River's quest to find and save Randy... it was Flamingos. There's a couple fake plastic pink flamingos outside his house by the farm, the exact same type that a certain rogue Delamain cab absolutely hated. Why did it hate them so much? Any one of the boys at the farm could have seen these indelible flamingos and began to hate them as the face of their torment - copying that hatred into the AI their consciousness became.
    If true, then every rogue Delamain cab might have been one of these boys from the farm, possibly even Randy.

    How was the NCPD connected? The best evidence I found was the crayon art in Randy's mom's(Joss) house - it was also all over the room where River finds his evidence, the same room with a kid's BD wreath sitting on a reclined chair. There's a one way mirror in that room that can be disabled, which reveals more of the art.
    What's their connection? No idea, but we learn that the NCPD is willing to cover up just about anything for whichever reason serves their purpose. Perhaps they're just getting paid to overlook it, or perhaps there's some dirty cops that helped Peter Pan obtain troubled youth. They'd certainly have the right skillset and tools for it.

    How likely is this? I'd say about 3/10 possibility, but the subtle clues are noteworthy and feel intentional.

    submitted by /u/criznittle
    [link] [comments]

    Archer Sidewinder - car unavailable to the player.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:18 AM PST

    The bug that doesn't let any of the cars despawn is causing my Caliburn to always come to me like this. I can't get in it or destroy it and I have no idea how to fix it.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Replaying the game - Cold blooded Corp netrunner stealth build, any tips ?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Despite of quite obvious glitches ( i even experienced something i called "glitch horizon", quite cyberpunk experience, i even recorded it, gonna post it later ) i have so much fun playing the game - fun ( hilarious glitches) yet immersive as hell ( dialouges, questlines, lovely written characters etc. ).

    I have a break for few months after finishing, i needed a break.

    At first run, i went with Nomad High Body + High Reflexes build- a "soft-hearted brute" type

    Now i am going into different direction- a "buisness person", calculated and anger-free excorp rat

    Examples ? I didn't beat up Woodman at "Clouds", i made a deal with him- everbody get what one's wanted, win win.

    Any tips or tricks for such a run fellow Choombas ?

    Thank You very much in advance !

    submitted by /u/daanby4
    [link] [comments]

    What makes this ending worse, is your doctor.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:47 AM PST

    It was about as awkward as you're picturing.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Yesterday I lost my wallet when leaving the store, I could not call a taxi. And one last photo before going home

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Cyberpunk's weapons are so advanced that they even reload themselfs

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel