• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 What waiting for updates and the next gen version feels like as someone who loves the game despite everything

    Cyberpunk 2077 What waiting for updates and the next gen version feels like as someone who loves the game despite everything


    What waiting for updates and the next gen version feels like as someone who loves the game despite everything

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:14 AM PST

    Delivered

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 has been nominated for Best Score and Music and Best Role Playing game in The Game Awards 2021

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:14 AM PST

    In September 2020, devs announced that the game's story would be shorter than The Witcher 3 because people did not finish the main story of The Witcher 3. One year after the release of Cyberpunk, 8% more players have finished the story of the game, what do you think today about this decision ?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Panam Palmer // Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:51 PM PST

    This game would be atleast 50% better if it had a more in depth police system that includes high speed pursuits.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:34 PM PST

    I spend alot of time driving in this game as it's absolutely beautiful and the radio is good so it's very chill. But something we used to always do on games like this (GTA for example.) is simply hit a police car or commit some crime and see how long I can evade the police.. In this game it feels like the cops don't even chase you (if they do at all they don't do it well enough to even notice..) I really think having the cops chase you around and even having an upgraded "wanted" rating would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/CTxVoltage
    [link] [comments]

    You gotta admit Night City is a thing of beauty.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Quickhacking.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:44 AM PST

    The romance scenes in this game feel like they were written by a high schooler

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:40 AM PST

    I generally enjoy this game. However the romance/sex scenes in this game feel like they were written by a horny teenager. Panams in particular feels shallow and it takes itself way to seriously. Where as the witcher there was some lightness to the sex scenes. It felt like there was chemistry there. The entire idea and execution of the panam sex scene was just...ugh I imagine this going on between two high schoolers. "How cool would it be if they were linked and could feel what the other person felt". " yeah they should fuck in the tank" "What if halfway through they get attacked" " so bad ass dude"

    Plus I feel its out of character for panam. And its awkward as fuck putting a sex scene in a super confined space. Anyone who's fucked in the back of a tiny car knows how damn awkward it is. And they could have played into it, characters laughing because they keep accidentally elbowing eachother. But no they tried to make this suoer awkward scene sensual and it doesnt work IMO

    submitted by /u/ccraddock
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of the game about a year after launch

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:50 AM PST

    So I preordered the game because I was hyped for it but never even opened it because of all the negative reviews/bugs/glitches that people were talking about, so I figured I would play something else for a while and avoided almost all news/articles/videos and such about the game for fear of spoilers, since then I finished Witcher 3 +DLCs for the first time (absolutely amazing game btw) and I also did my first playthrough of the mass effect trilogy through the legendary edition which I really enjoyed as well. Now I'm looking into cyberpunk again and would appreciate some advice... How is the game now? (Both technically and story-wise). Does it compare to the two games I mentioned? Any advice on what I should start with or what I should do to fully enjoy the game? Also if anyone has recommendations about similar games like the ones I listed, I would appreciate it. I've come to really enjoy games with good and engaging stories/world/companions and would love to know what you think... I'm playing on PC that isn't very strong but meets the minimum requirements specified for this game...many thanks in advance! (Also please no spoilers or only minor spoilers if necessary)

    submitted by /u/hjhlhp
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I absolutely love Cyberpunk, but best role playing game??

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Nominated for Best Score at The Game Awards.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Hyundai basically made the Delamain car...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Happy Birthday, Robert John Linder (Johnny Silverhand)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Happy Birthday, Robert John Linder (Johnny Silverhand) submitted by /u/DemonSong
    [link] [comments]

    Inspiration from Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Female V’s voice performance is truly special and worth playing alone to experience. Second reason to play is Goro’s texting: Amateur merc…

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Excuse me?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:41 AM PST

    "Hey, you are wondering how we got here"

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Asserting my dominance before Hanako lies to my face again.... "SIT!" bitch are you kidding me rn?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:51 AM PST

    "It's Elementary" achievement (Complete all gigs and NCPD scanner Hustles in Watson) bug. There is nothing left on the map to do but the achievement shows as not completed.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:27 AM PST

    The map is empty. There is nothing left to do. So I am not sure if this is a bug or there some hidden mission that must be unlocked somehow. Any solution or is that something that will get addressed in upcoming patch ?

    submitted by /u/G4LAAPCXPPC
    [link] [comments]

    I will say this, Cyberpunk holds up 1 year later

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Happy Birthday Johnny :) (OC)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Walk Button Mod for 1.3?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Chooms, the latest patch has broken my beloved walk button I modded in back in December of last year. Whenever I use a computer in game, I can't exit the interface when the mod is installed, so now I'm back to running around everywhere like a maniac and it's killing the immersion for me. Anyone know of compatible walk mods that are available right now? If not, is there any way on PC to walk without zooming in your vision?

    submitted by /u/NeoFS_jar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel