• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Playing without HUD is another experience

    Cyberpunk 2077 Playing without HUD is another experience


    Playing without HUD is another experience

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:44 PM PST

    POV : You're at Samurai's concert

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Jonathan Frakes telling you your wrong

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Be careful what you wish for..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 12:10 AM PST

    Headlights on Johnny's porche (ps4 Pro)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Found a Cowboy Bebop reference and an email from Tom Arnold. lol

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:45 PM PST

    I don’t even know where to start. (Devil Ending)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I started this game without any prior story knowledge, and thank god I did. I just finished the game for the first time about 10 minutes ago, and got the devil ending. I don't know if I've ever seen a more depressing, thought provoking ending in any game I've ever played. Cyberpunk sending is now 1 of 2 game endings that have made me cry, and the devil ending was one.

    A bit of background: I started the game as a nomad, which seemed like the most positive life path overall. I tried to make friends with Johnny more as the game went on, and knew that he'd end up betraying me at some point. I figured that an ending involving Arasaka would lead to this. But I pretty much threw it all away, not even considering other offers before storming the Tower. I really though that the ending would be bittersweet. You make friends with Johnny, but he's gone. On the other hand, the chip is gone and you can live happily ever after, right? No. The tests begin. They happen repeatedly, making you desensitized to them. You figure them at you're getting closer to solving the cube, and finally, you do. Almost. The devil jumpscare is, without a doubt, one of the most well made scares in any game I've ever played. I then chose to be made as an engram, and watched the credits through to the end. I cried. The music in the ending credits really did it for me. The ending isn't bittersweet at all, it's existentially depressing, and is arguably worse than the suicide ending.

    This post really had no point, was just to summarize and throw my emotions out there. Is there a good ending to the game, other than the suicide ending? Or is this how the game ends?

    submitted by /u/Bandit_Scientist
    [link] [comments]

    seriously need to change my grenade bind

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 10:08 PM PST

    I cant buy vehicles even with enough money.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 11:12 PM PST

    Samurai Machined Business Card Holder

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I want to love this game so bad but

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 09:47 PM PST

    I've tried to play this game on 7 different play throughs and every single time I get a graphical glitch of some kinda where everything's distorted and it never stops and I can't complete it. I just want to play the game 😂😭

    submitted by /u/Ragedood23
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Director breaks down the final scene of Sinnerman

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Wasn't CDPR itself changed the genre of the game to Open-World Action Adventure on Social Platforms?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel