• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - When you get down from ladders and trying to look at your back soon as land, This happens :D

    Cyberpunk 2077 - When you get down from ladders and trying to look at your back soon as land, This happens :D


    When you get down from ladders and trying to look at your back soon as land, This happens :D

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I started new game as a Street Kid yesterday and using 3rd Person Camera Mod I was able to achieve a lot of different experience during cutscenes. Wonder how much work would really take CDPR to make this game TPP in some parts, excluding fighting of course

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Keep rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ rollin’

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Say whatever you want about this game, but there were no other, where people waited so much even for a leak of a patch...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Even on Fallout 76 despite the size of the franchise and fanbase(much bigger one) people gave up pretty quickly- if CP was so terrible, why do people still care?

    submitted by /u/fyrylpot
    [link] [comments]

    Gorilla Arms 1.0

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I finally did it I got all of johnny's items

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    When you bring out a gun in a "Safe" Area.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I feel like the best thing CDPR could do is hire modders to help them improve the game's current state...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I've just hopped off a YouTube video celebrating some of the amazing work modders have done improving the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077: the advanced police mod, the minimap zoom mod, the inclusion of street vendors - there's even a mod that builds in gang wars, allowing you to recruit companions and fight over territories in Night City via new quests and gigs.

    It would be an IQ 9000 move on CDPR's part if they commissioned these talented individuals as contractors, using their skills to make the game many of us were expecting last year (especially as the empty nature of CDPR's road map is causing players to lose hope, myself included).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/csreynolds84
    [link] [comments]

    All I wanted was to park my car...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Next gen update being built up as a huge "update" people should be excited for. Meanwhile it is irrelevant for most players.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    They're going to release a next gen update eventually. Given the complete lack of content for this game, I feel most of us want new content, more fixes and new systems built into the game, ie functional npc ai, vehicle ai, a proper mini-map and the list goes on and on. It's been 9 months since release and no new content or DLC's is an absolute joke. Who cares about an update for PS5, Xbox? A majority of players play on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The last thing this incomplete game needs, is to be updated for next gen consoles, especially since all it's glaring issues will still exist. I feel a next gen update should be the last thing they worry about releasing. It's funny all the advertising and communication they had with the community pre-release, and now that the game is out, it's complete silence.

    Tldr: Most people play on PS4, Xbone and PC, therefore a next gen update is completely irrelevant for most of us, while at the same time, being built up as some huge update/improvement for the game. Give us new content, screw releasing on new consoles.

    submitted by /u/EveryNameEverMade
    [link] [comments]

    "Loops, cycles. One chapter ends, another begins. Life's full of 'em... first time I ever wrote a tune that was worth a damn, I wrote at sea. And d'ya notice? Fingers're onto somethin' fresh again today. That's a loop for ya." - Kerry Eurodyne

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I don't think my mechanic is going to appreciate this.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Man I’m hanging on a timeline.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Excuse my vent but where else can I do it.

    Finished the game about 4 months ago, loved it bugs and all.

    Stuck in lockdown at the moment and all I want to do is start a new game but I've got a ps5 and all this prattle about next gen update and patches has me in limbo.

    I don't want to start a new game and burn myself out on the game just in time for some patches or updates to come along. I've made it this far without starting again and it would be a major bummer to lose that fresh start feeling.

    I really don't mind how long they take to release them I just want some sort of tangible timeframe so I can plan my gaming. I get why they are apprehensive with announcing dates after the shamozzle of a release.
    Oh well.

    Reading this back how spoilt am I haha.

    submitted by /u/Ja-Kunt
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite screenshot. This game looks incredible.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    If you reload the game from a save or die even a single time, the game starts too break down…

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I thought I noticed this the first time I played but didn't really think much of it because of all the other horrendous problems it had. I started a new play through though and a lot of the FPS problems have been fixed which lead me to notice this. Basically if You load into the game from the main menu the game actually loads and preforms ok, even great. I'm telling you everything is better on your first load. The pop in is definitely reduced, it can actually start raining, yes I am almost 100% sure that if you load in and then to a different save or you die it WONT rain. But if it's your first load into the game it will and can although it is rare even then, this explains why it is so rare for it too rain. I've tested this and confirmed at least on ps4. NPCS also seem to act "better" like they won't walk through things anymore and even bugs in general seem to be reduced. Can anyone else confirm this? Have any of you noticed this and if not you should look for it. I'm telling you it's different on your first load into the game.

    EDIT Another thing I forgot to mention is the save in question HAS to be a manual if it's an auto again the weather will not work. This is not a joke or a thing Im pretty sure of. I have proven this multiple times. Maybe it's only on my copy of the game but reading some of the comments I don't think so.

    submitted by /u/Fantastic-Date5101
    [link] [comments]

    Time Travel.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Came back to South California to settle the score with the sheriff but the place was a ghost town. Cheers!!!!!!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    It's been nearly 8 months....

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Can anyone else believe that this game was hyped to beyond? Like. Not just the hype we gave ourselves. But the hype that CDPR laid out. Clothes, Trailers, Celebrities, Music Videos, Cars, Animes, Computer parts, etc.

    And then just straight up silence? Like the game still doesn't even have water physics and CDPR still hasn't said when or even if they're going to fix it?

    I feel like they've dumped as much into this game (in terms of marketing) as GTA. Hell, maybe even more in some aspects. Like, I just can't wrap my head around how it generated that much hype and then just turned into ...well. This.

    submitted by /u/Bad_Sneaky_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Pt. 2? Let’s see how this goes.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Minor game-related information from the community manager.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Yesterday on Discord, community manager Lilayah revealed some game-related details:

    - Future patches:

    Q: Do you have any plans to make any future patch teasers like the ones from patch 1.2?

    Lilayah: We do.

    (people ask questions about the patch release date)

    Lilayah: Info will come when we are ready to share it.

    - Rumors of threats against developers:

    Q: Are these rumors of threats against CDPR over delays in release true?

    Lilayah: Yes, I can show you some nice screenshots that were sent to me for instance and later forwarded to the police.

    Q: And the police opened an investigation?

    Lilayah: Yes (...) It's one of the reasons why I keep my dms closed pretty much everywhere.

    - ARG:

    Q: Is ARG still in progress? Is there a chance to find the password to NET-WATCH archives or do you have to wait for new leads?

    Lilayah: Atm its on hold.

    - 'Humans of Night City' action:

    (a fan of the game claims that many of the characters in this game are interesting and likeable):

    Lilayah: And thats why we do Humans of Night City. To bring some of their stories and show that Cyberpunk is not just Judy or Panam (it's also Rachel that everyone hates :)). I remember when we started to work on the idea of ​​Humans, we wanted to show some characters that were mentioned often by community and we decided that Big Joe will be the opener: :)

    Q: Will this be a recurrent thing? I mean the Humans of NC posts, will those continue even post-DLCs and Expansions?

    Lilayah: We still have a good bunch to go through.

    Q: Are the posts Humans Of night city related in any way to the new content being prepared for the game?

    Lilayah: Nope, but there might be something hidden.

    submitted by /u/pablo397
    [link] [comments]

    This is the thanks I get for helping out these choomin' pigs?!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    No Tell Motel

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Hey NCPD, you guys engaging, or...? Wait for answer at the end.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel