• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Leaked footage of 3 months worth of patching

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Leaked footage of 3 months worth of patching


    Leaked footage of 3 months worth of patching

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Newest patch with improved physics and NPC AI

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    They are trolling 100%

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    What type of stable minded person thinks it's a good idea to release 4 separate 30 second YT clips trying to show off the 'fixes' they have done over 3 months. 22 second yt video showing 'hey look you can change these 5 keybinds now!' hahahah like wtf they have to be trolling and are done with this game.

    submitted by /u/bbgr8grow
    [link] [comments]

    No more hope for this game

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I don't even care anymore. Not gonna waste my time hoping that the next patch will make change the game in any substantial way. I'm gonna move on and forget about Cyberpunk, seems to be the only way to avoid disappointment.

    submitted by /u/verynearlydying
    [link] [comments]

    A little goodie bag from Cyberpunk for placing third in their photomode contest.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I'm replaying Witcher 3 and I'm pretty sure the team behind witcher and cyberpunk are entirely different

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk feels like it was made by a B team division of CDPR on a shoestring budget compared to witcher 3, its so sad..

    submitted by /u/Waaarrrggghhh
    [link] [comments]

    So About that Driving AI...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    They Gave Me the Wrong BD

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    This is how you make a Police AI to work. Not moving the spawning point from behind to across the street when wanted. 1.2 update is a joke.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    "Techno Doll", IG quirkiliciouz

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Gotta give em a little credit for calling themselves out like this

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I had enough of CDPR

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Fucking hell. I knighted for CDPR since the Witcher series and when cyberpunk was announced I invested so much into the game before release. The prologue was good and well crafted (I stopped thinking that when I played the corpo one considering you become a street kid after that). When I finished the street kid life path through my first play through I was like "Ok fine that was good wonder what the corpo story was gonna be like" and then the montage played. I already was displeased with CDPR considering they marketed the lifepaths as an important part of the story. My second play through I decided to explore more and follow NPCs and wow. I got angry. Month later when they took their sweet time they made an apology video. I didn't watch the thing at first but I watched a guy talk about it and misrepresented their apology. I thought they where trying to do it but when I watched the apology video I was fucking angry even more. Patch 1 came and what the actual fuck CDPR. Rename that shit to hotfix. The upcoming patch 1.2 looked promising and when I read the title I was like "finally they fixed the cop AI" and all they fucking did was add a delay and make them spawn 15 feet back. Really? 3 months and that's it. Good I'm fucking done with CDPR. I have no remorse for them any longer. I hope the abused devs can find a better job at another gaming company instead of this garbage company.

    I'm gonna sum up this entire post with a few words: "CDPR is highly out of touch with the community"

    Edit: The comment section is a literal war. Go in there if you carry a shield and sword. Things are bloody down there

    Edit 2: Lol someone gave me a wholesome award to my post which isn't wholesome.

    submitted by /u/RevanTheAlmighty
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile in Belarus

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Is this a f*cking joke? (Patch 1.2)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Okay, I paid 60 bucks for this game like the rest of you and I was way beyond the refund period. Whatever, I thought I'll just wait out the patches. Patch 1.1 was overhyped like the game itself and then comes ya boi Patch 1.2, the big patch 1.1 has laid the grounds for. infact its so fcking big they changed a number in the Police "AI" to now spawn 12 feet away from you. What the actual hell were they thinking? Do they want us to go like "Wow thank you mister multi-million dollar company for using your hundreds of millions of revenue on giving the game below gofundme quality of patches". Even the way they present it is a joke, "Today on NC news some...", do they think this is a f***ing joke? Yeah thank you I feel way more immersed for reading through your night city report and realizing even more how seriously you take this situation. Give me a patch note, if its not out yet, then dont waste your time on writing a wall of text, but I guess writing walls of text is what CDPR likes to do, instead of fixing their game. This is so angering to me, even if they hadn't got hit by a hack maybe we would have 3 additional quest bug fixes which is laughable. I played through this game 2 times now, but I dont know how many times we have to tell cdpr to get their sh"t together.

    Also I have nothing against people who like the game or support CDPR, though it seems like you have to say this every time before someone feels like they are being attacked here. So, when will this game at least have functional AI? Maybe in Patch 1.4, release date late 2022. I have given CDPR my patience, but this "Development Update" is like being laughed at. I mean the game features we were promised will probably never ever happen, but lets hope the game will be able to play at 60fps in a year or two. This is honestly one of the biggest disappointments I have ever had in gaming. Another question is where the heck that money went they made from the game? Probably legal fees and their own paychecks. Am I overdoing this? Yes, most certainly, but my main point is that this game and cdpr are a joke.

    submitted by /u/GFollower
    [link] [comments]

    Boss's Drunk Daughter tried to seduce the Bodyguard at a Corporate Party (Lewd Behavior at the end)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    With the same amount of effort CDPR put into the update. I put into this repost, of my own content. Enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Just saw the 1.2 "dRiViNg iMPrOvEmEnts" video. I guess they're not fixing the minimap zoom?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Welp, I guess they spent months implementing fixes to the driving, and left out the single biggest thing that makes you miss turns. Let the mini map's zoom adjust dynamically based on the speed of the car. Just like real life GPS devices have been doing for 2 decades.

    I mean, driving in this game half of the time is doing u-turns

    submitted by /u/MCA2142
    [link] [comments]

    My V is pretty awesome ngl, very proud of it.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Patch 1.2 ...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    I can honestly say i've never seen a company shoot itself in the foot so many times in a row. They really made us anticipate this shitty "patch" ? They made a whole elaborate news briefing theme to tell us these spectacular updates that turned out to be literally nothing. They spent months on literally nothing. Are these even the same people who made the Witcher series?

    After this, i really doubt any substantial changes will be coming..

    Was at least hoping i'd finally be able to use my mantis blades without seeing a floating finger nail :(

    submitted by /u/HorrorJunkie1408
    [link] [comments]

    After months of eyeing them down on the steelseries website, I finally found a pair of Netrunners to call my own... only to get home and realize that this is the non-xbox compatible version fml.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Read the Room Please

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel