• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    CyberPresident 2021

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    When Goro discovers Us Cracks are in town.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I made a program that automatically solve breach protocol mini game

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I am here for Sarah Connor

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    What's the point on showing 3 changes to the game that do not make barely any difference at all from the current version?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I'm hoping that this is part of a bigger update, but what's the point on upsetting players with those three laughable changes? How can you just address three wrong things with the original game and show something more similar to a hotfix than a real improvement?

    I do not really understand why they did this "development insight", if their intention was to say "hey, we haven't forget about you who paid 60 bucks to play our game, we are working on it", this is the worst path they could have taken. Even the Hello Games strategy when No Man's Sky launched was better, and that was going full silence mode and not to make any noise until they had something real to show.

    I just want to add something else, Cyberpunk release is not only a CDProjeckt problem. Marketing in videogames is brutally dishonest and I wish this game release really makes a change.

    EDIT: boys, I do not hate the game or think is bad. It is just really underdeveloped. Stop treating me in the comments as if I was a "dead game" braindead and get the point of the post; a bad approach on how to talk about the updates of the game.

    submitted by /u/adamdriver_fanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Hello cyberpunk sub, Hello Moderators, I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone. I'll see myself out.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Yesterday I made a post on this sub. I tried to point out some things that many people ignore/forget to talk, about this game. I tried my best to not voice my opinion and simply point out facts about the state of the game in this present time.

    Post got to the hot page with about, 90 upvotes, and was going well, gaining some traction and a peaceful conversation in the comments.

    Woke up today with a "post removed by moderators".

    Made another post exactly like the one yesterday, pointing out the other one got removed. About half an hour after posting this new one, it is now wating for mod approval.

    Made tons of posts in the past (in another account) this never happened.

    I am truly sorry if I grinded some moderator's gears or a CDPR dev. (I say this because I saw people in the past complaining their post got removed when they were just pointing out stuff that doesn't work in the game, stuff like that)

    I know when to quit, and so, I just wanted to let anyone who reads this know that, voicing facts about this game gets you in trouble.

    Let's keep going with the "look at my V" posts as they are harmless and apparently keep everyone entertained.

    This is a sad situation and I feel sorry for anyone who had their posts removed aswell.

    Let us all be blind together.


    [link] [comments]

    One of the better comebacks I've seen about this game.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Been waiting since "launch"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Pre-ordered, played for the first few hours, realized it needed more time so I shelved it. I totally understand that fixes take time, but it was somewhat surprising to see the format they put the update notes on steam. It just makes it all seem like a big joke. Which is okay I guess if that's how they want to be viewed. I didn't really find it funny though.

    Should have gotten the refund when I could. First game I've pre-ordered in 6 years, and it will most certainly be the last. The only thing I've gotten out of Cyberpunk was the realization that pre-ordering is a stupid practice as well as a waste of my money. Kinda makes you wonder how we ever even had video games before Day One Patches and DLC. Game companies actually had to make full games...that worked...it was wild.

    Money ruins everything.

    submitted by /u/ChainedDestiny
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Mode glitch led to a picture of Panam carrying V

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Photos from JIGJIG Street

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Finally found the most OP weapon in the game.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Biggest patch lol

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Did it take couple of months and a delay for CDPR to « increase police spawn timer »? They said it would be bigger than every other patch. Are they trolling? Like seriously they put more efforts in creating commercials than in making the game and now they put more ressources for the 'patch presentation' than the patch itself. They must be trolling there's no way a company would act like that.

    submitted by /u/Qcherman
    [link] [comments]

    Don't know what to call this...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    So instead of police respawning instantaneously, you’ll be given 10 or 15 seconds to flee the area?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    And then they'll spawn right behind you. I hope there's more to it than that. How about showing a radius of where police are searching for you? Or maybe add police cars in the mix? Any random police chases?

    If this is the highlight of 1.2, i might as well uninstall and move on.

    submitted by /u/atmus_fear
    [link] [comments]

    Blades Build = Crack

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Telegram has awesome Judy Alvarez stickers

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Full patch notes coming later

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk is the opposite of Mass Effect 3

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    In Mass Effect 3, the illusion of choice that leads to basically the same result shows up at the end of the game.

    In Cyberpunk this is the opposite, the illusion of choice that leads to basically the same result shows up at the start of the game in the form of lifepaths.

    Thanks you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/Evoxrus_XV
    [link] [comments]

    A Totally Middle of the Road Take

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Both sides of the "This game is a MASTAPEECE/No this game is GARBAGE" are delusional.

    This game has a good skeleton, but it's missing the meat and connecting tissues. They should've waited 2 years.

    I hope this grinds someone's gears. Shout out the dude apologizing for grinding everyone's gears because his post got taken down

    submitted by /u/mr_edgeworthvii
    [link] [comments]

    Visited the nomad friends :)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Your Night City (Cyberpunk 2077) by Violetta Radkevich

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Splurged and bought these as I love this game so much, the nostalgia of me as a young teen playing the tabletop in the 90s and has always stuck with me. Would love to see others added in the future such as Panam, Judy, River and Adam Smasher!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    My ronin V from release day

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel