• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I can't help but appreciate how this is presented. The way the arm opens up and expose the insides and then the mechanical parts start moving. If all the Force Open animations for doors like this one is the same, I'd be fine cause this never gets old.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I can't help but appreciate how this is presented. The way the arm opens up and expose the insides and then the mechanical parts start moving. If all the Force Open animations for doors like this one is the same, I'd be fine cause this never gets old.


    I can't help but appreciate how this is presented. The way the arm opens up and expose the insides and then the mechanical parts start moving. If all the Force Open animations for doors like this one is the same, I'd be fine cause this never gets old.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    ALL FACTION LORE RELEASED THUS FAR IN ONE PLACE

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Omg look at this Cyberpunk leek

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk fan art , made by me , for more arts like this , access my Instagram , https://www.instagram.com/p/B_8E-2fDksR/?igshid=1nkh4uuioik2z Thanks

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    My red edit of the classic yellow wallpaper

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    How do you all feel about a weekly or bi-weekly simple questions sticky?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    I really like this sub reddit, but there are way too many obscure yes or no questions that get asked here daily.

    "do you think there will be cyber dogs?"

    "do you think you can adjust the density of hair on your inner thigh?"

    "does anyone know insert some obscure detail that has nothing to do with 2077"

    Or some other questions that no one outside of CDPR could possibly know the answers to.

    I think it would help the quality of the sub if we could have a sticky for simple questions and keep new threads for OC or more complex discussions and posts.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Abe_Linkoln
    [link] [comments]

    New soundtrack snippet from composer on IG, is that a title screen I see?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hi my name is yuri I’m an artist and a big fan of games , I created this little gift for the cyberpunk community ,o lol make more related art in the game on my instagram @yuriqart , thanks

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Main reason I'm looking forward to the game...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk Dual Monitor Support For in Game Map? (Idea/Dream)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    How good would it be if Cyberpunk was the first game to have dual monitor support for the in game map system? I've played so many games where this would be an amazing addition. Does anyone else agree or have similar ideas?

    submitted by /u/Jonni_kennito
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my boyfriend as a cyberpunk character to tide him over until the postponed release date�� hope you all enjoy!��

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    V looking good (not my artwork)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel