• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Trauma Team Concept vs Trailer

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Trauma Team Concept vs Trailer


    Trauma Team Concept vs Trailer

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Many people asked so here's the 'Low Poly' version of Male V

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    What Sorting By New is Like These Days

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    "haha genitals. Boys have a penis girls have a vagina!"

    "Guys, does anyone know if I can be an accountant for my megacorp and file tax forms?"

    "I saw a very suspicious pixel in the last screenshot they released and I am so excited."

    "I rly hope I can die of a serious disease after whoring myself out to pay for anti-rejection meds for my mantis blade"

    "If I cant own every single sq ft of apartment space in Night City, I'm gonna find the nearest dog and punch it in the face!"

    submitted by /u/moistentheweasel
    [link] [comments]

    Paweł's fully justified in this hype actions on twitter and we will see what he meant on Night City Wire or he's full on maniac hype man who's only desire is for us to be disappointed.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I think you guys will like this

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Been ignoring the hype around this game, but finally did some research: fucking hell... wow

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've been aware of this game since the rumors post Witcher 3 until now. Honestly, when I first heard of it and the more footage that came to us, the more I thought: "Yeah, I've been to the dystopian, cyberpunk themed, semi-anarchic city of limb replacement and crazy human customization. It was called the Deus Ex franchise". And honestly guys, if you live long enough, you start to see so many hype trains that end in tragedy (No Man Sky, although it's good now + Fallout 76, etc...) that you'll just become highly skeptical and cynical to every hype train. I was a Bethesda fanboy for decades but after FO76 I just began to ask myself: "When is it going to happen to X company?".

    So, what happened? Well, ol' faithful Youtube algorithm kept pushing Cyberpunk's music and Cyberpunk's video.

    I gave the music a try. Loved every track.

    I gave the gameplay a watch (kicked off with Miro Lozar's cover of Chippin' in which is absolutely fucking insane) and immediately thought: "Alright... this isn't Deus Ex. This.. this is different. There's so much more here".

    If this game is half of what they showed in the demos, it'll already be a great game. If it's 100% what they showed in the trailers and demos, it'll be one for the ages.

    Yeah... It's a pre-order for me (here we go again... *crosses fingers*)

    TL:DR; I was skeptical towards the hype. After doing some research, it seems legit and I'm getting the game.

    submitted by /u/Falloutt69
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk2077 Fan Film: Phoenix Program - Official Teaser (2020)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Getting ready with Vans custom shoe creator

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    So is the 4th picture and option for the whole life path thing in the customization menu??? I know about nomad, street kid, and corporate but does this 4th group have a name?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Did anyone understand the system [in the screenshot]

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Sounds pretty sick ������

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Hope you like it :) _freak_art_ on Instagram

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    CYBERPUNK 2077 film by Maul cosplay (geralt of rivia..)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Character Creation Demo?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    so with all the talk about customizable genitals, I got really excited (again) to see how deep the character creation actually is. and it got me thinking, wouldn't it be cool if they released a playable demo that shows off the character creator? any thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Leashii_
    [link] [comments]

    Do y'all think our V is gonna have the ability to dual wield?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Many characters(like Jackie)and even in promotion V can dual wield (even on the collectors edition statue). And CDPR haven't flat out said that are V can do that(I might be wrong about that tho).

    submitted by /u/chrisghrobot
    [link] [comments]

    What Cyber arms are you going to try first?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Just curious, I'm torn between nano or mantis but since I want to be a net runner I'm going nano.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TrueBeachBoy
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best/easiest to digest way to catch up on all of Cyberpunk’s lore? Is there a good youtube playlist anyone recommends?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I made a "lucky coin"

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Amazon.com - pc digital copy

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hi there.

    I recently received a gift card and I thought that I would use it to buy the game.

    I was looking on the site but couldn't find a digital copy.

    If anyone knows of the digital copy for the game on the site, could you please link it?

    If there are any other sellers for amazon that the gift card will work on could you please link the?

    Will the UK amazon store accept the gift card?

    Kind regards avidnarutofan

    submitted by /u/avidnarutofan
    [link] [comments]

    Are you guys going to make a Terminator type guy or a ninja?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm kinda leaning towards terminator fist play through.

    submitted by /u/stank_y
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel