• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New statue of male V from dark horse

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New statue of male V from dark horse


    New statue of male V from dark horse

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Dark Horse revealed New statue Johnny Silverhand and his legendary Malorian Arms 3516

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Now that the action figures are out, I realize my whole costume is actually damn accurate! Take in count that this was made with nearly no references at the time! Few low quality screenshots kept us breaking our heads to figure out how each detail looked. That's why I'm so happy about it! ��

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Cyberpunk minis are coming for the ttrpg

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    I made a LEGO Cyberpunk Stop-Motion (feel free to crosspost if you like)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:32 AM PST

    New Dark Horse Comics Cyberpunk 2077 statues.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    New Night City gang poster to buy in CDPR Store. This time Tyger Claws.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Figures From Dark Horse At Toy Fair 2020

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Grimes talks about Lizzy Wizzy during livestream (spoilers).

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Pre-order suddenly missing

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I pre-ordered back in January. Payment went through, got the receipt/proof of transaction thru email and everything. But yesterday I check my ps4 library and the countdown for it is now gone. I go to the PS store, search for the game, it's asking for $60 again as if I never payed at all. My other pre-orders still say "purchased", but not Cyberpunk. If it somehow got cancelled, I definitely didn't get refunded.

    Now I'm just wracking my brain trying to find out what the hell happened. Searched online to see if anyone else had the same issue, but no luck. Couldn't really get a solid explanation for it either. I checked my account info and looked in my Services List. The Cyberpunk pre-order is there, but it says it expired on 2/20. Best I got is maybe it's something to do with the delay, but that was announced late last month if I'm not mistaken, and the countdown only vanished just a few days ago for me.

    Sorry if this is the wrong sub for this, I just figured since it's about this game maybe I could find an answer here. I could just be missing something totally simple and obvious here, but if anyone can let me know what's up I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/i-like-a-pyratemanga
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Do you guys think that one of the reasons that they delayed the release was not just because they found a few game breaking bugs that could be fixed in no time but also the fact that game itself is pretty much done ahead of schedule but they pushed for later date because multiplayer? I mean i know april was big on games coming out the same week and what not. Or you guys think legal things that are being enforced on could of delayed them.

    submitted by /u/JakkuLegend
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DVD and installation.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I purchased the physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 (game disc) through Amazon.

    When it arrives, do you need to have the disc inside your computer at all times when you want to play the game? Or is it a 1 time installation and then you can play the game without the disc?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CMDRRustam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel