• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Can we keep cosplay spam to a minimal?

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Can we keep cosplay spam to a minimal?


    Can we keep cosplay spam to a minimal?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    We don't need to see 5 posts in a week span of the same person in slightly different angles while hyping to look forward to more photos of literally the same thing. Compile an album and hold space for others.

    Edit: I'm all for cosplay, cosplay photos are not the problem.

    submitted by /u/capcombottom
    [link] [comments]

    Colorful ....

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

    32:9 support possible?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Wondering if they will support this ratio? Did witcher 3 supper resolutions like this?

    submitted by /u/gammatsunami2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the ambient

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Hello. I'm looking for the ambient which you can hear in 2018 gameplay video at 7:55 (link). I know there was an extended version on youtube but I can't find it now. Help please.

    submitted by /u/WannaKnowALotMore
    [link] [comments]

    Newest finished track inspired by the upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077. Enjoy!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Song - I´m A Netrunner

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:19 AM PST

    We all have a hard time waiting for the #Cyberpunk2077 2077 release. Trying to endure the PAIN xD I had the urge to be creative and this little track turned out as a result.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDfB0uSs5dM

    submitted by /u/RPO_Wade
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-order Confusion

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Ok so I pre-ordered cyberpunk a few months ago and recently got an email from Xbox saying that my pre-order got cancelled and I googled why and there was a Reddit post saying that the games release date had been set back to later in the year and you would have to pre order the game again. But when I look at my games on the Xbox it still says that I have it pre ordered. I'm just wondering what I should do

    submitted by /u/zeusHayes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel