• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New Artwork called ‘Sapphire Town’ from Cyberpunk Red by Neil Branquinho

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New Artwork called ‘Sapphire Town’ from Cyberpunk Red by Neil Branquinho


    New Artwork called ‘Sapphire Town’ from Cyberpunk Red by Neil Branquinho

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Waited a whole month for this lol

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Johnny and V arrived today :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Decided to make and print two Cyberpunk 2077 posters and frame them.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Grimes new album released today. Figured it's relevant here due to her involvement in the game. This song is Cyberpunk as fuck.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    [Art] Illustrated SAMURAI logo drink coaster by me!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Got my figures today! Don't know if I wanna take them out or keep em in

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Putting the Red into Cyberpunk Red (Devlog + New Art!)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    We're revealing new art from the upcoming Cyberpunk Red core rulebook AND we're taking a trip to Balance Town to talk about how we're putting the red (by which we mean blood and guts and gore) into Cyberpunk Red!

    Join us for our latest devlog!

    https://rtalsoriangames.com/2020/02/21/balancetown-putting-the-red-in-cyberpunk-red-we-mean-blood/

    submitted by /u/JGrayatRTalsorian
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve pre-ordered Cyberpunk, I know I did. But, for some reason, it disappeared from my library. I went to check the PS store and was met with the price instead of the release countdown. Does anyone know why?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Grimes reveals new information about Lizzy Wizzy performing in her Q&A livestream!! (20:07)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Petition for including this absolute piece of art into the game

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:28 PM PST

    It Looks Like Dark Horse Comics Has A Whole Host of Upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 Trinkets Coming Soon

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    I keep thinking this is a picture for cyberpunk E3 this year when I scroll through Reddit. The theme is strong here.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    The release date has not been updated in Google, but it has been updated in Wikipedia.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Dota 2077

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    PS4 digital pre order cancelled on its own

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    I was scrolling through the PlayStation store today and I noticed that $60 had randomly appeared in my store wallet. I then when to pre orders to see that cyberpunk says it's no longer purchased from me and that I have to still pre order it. This is confusing because I have had it pre ordered since June 2019 and now it says I don't have it anymore

    Any ideas I what may be happening will be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ChipsWarMedals_
    [link] [comments]

    Will PC have HDR?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Sounds crazy but with my OLED tv it's a deal breaker for me

    submitted by /u/DamnDurtyApe
    [link] [comments]

    New Story Trailer soon?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:27 PM PST

    As the title says, through a couple of grapevine and Reddit posts that I've seen or discussed I think there might be new trailer within the next few weeks. This is just speculation and not confirmed but I wanted to know what the opinions of all of you are when it comes to a new trailer.

    What do you think the trailer will contain? What are your expectations? that sort of thing.

    Happy to discuss with anyone in the comments.

    submitted by /u/CyberVenom2077
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on a corporate war in Cyberpunk 2077.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:31 AM PST

    If there is one, V doesn't have to be the 'savior' of either side. They can just be an ordinary soldier, or even a refugee from Night City at some point. They don't have to be the thing that tips the balance in favor of one side or the other. They can just be a cog in the machine, nothing more.

    submitted by /u/LordMacragge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel