• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Sure the guns look cool, but can they compete with Zorg weaponry?

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Sure the guns look cool, but can they compete with Zorg weaponry?


    Sure the guns look cool, but can they compete with Zorg weaponry?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    After learning Run the Jewels are making music for Cyberpunk 2077, I made a fan edit to one of their songs. I worked hard on it, so you hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    ������

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:03 PM PST

    1st Person Perspective and it's importance.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    So i know i'm a bit late on this topic, but the more i think about what we know about the map the more brilliant the decision feels. I know a lot of people were mad that the game will be mostly first person. I think this is great not only because I personally have a VR headset that can stream games from my xbox to the headset. This feature works best if it's a first person game. On top on this reason is the more important one. Think how much insanely bigger the map and game world will feel when you are only seeing it from the view of a person walking through the city. It will feel a lot larger and you will get more out of exploring it. This is why i'm excited to see the whole game through the perspective of first person! Tell me what you think!

    submitted by /u/Mrharmon201
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy this game on ps4 or pc?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:02 AM PST

    This game can run on a 1050ti gaming laptop with 8 gb ram and i7-7700HQ? if it is not working well I will buy it on ps4.

    submitted by /u/alexandermondialu
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do these pictures seem a little identical? Obviously their not but their very close or atleast it seems like it

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Is there anything I need to know before I play this game because it just looked really fun to me. Like previous games/movies/books

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Blade Runner Anime Short (Free-Talk Fridays)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    A music mix I made that was inspired by Vector Seven's 'Trauma Team', which is inspired by 2077. It's some of as "Cyberpunk music". I've always been a sucker for Sascha Dikiciyan and Michael McCann. Hope you enjoy :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Excited noob to the lore, I HAVE to ask...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Can I be a blade runner? :D

    Despite never liking the original movie, i just saw the sequel and it really stuck with me. The themes and questions it asks...will this game have similar themes?

    Cant wait for it

    submitted by /u/DyslexicSantaist
    [link] [comments]

    Question about collectors edition

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    i have a question,really debating if i should pick one of these up,never got a CE in my life,but im so hyped for this game and truly love this company(w3 one of all time fav games),you guys think the CE worth getting and when do they charge you usually? it just saying "when order processes"

    submitted by /u/Tryndamere-Udyr2007
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Requires GOG Galaxy

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Can someone confirm if GOG is mandatory with the steam version.

    If that is the case, I prefer to directly buy it on GOG

    submitted by /u/mchtt
    [link] [comments]

    Will cyberpunk have a gwent-type mini game?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Like a lot of people I've been replaying The Witcher 3 since the release of the show. Been rippin up this gwent circuit like a striga kept from its crypt.. hah. Just wondering if cdpr plans on adding a mini/card game with similar mechanics to cyberpunk. Sorry if this has already been asked

    submitted by /u/jimtravenous
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I can't remember if Cdpr have announced any dlc plans, if any knows if they've said anything about I'd appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/DerekSkinner
    [link] [comments]

    I tried searching before posting, but...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    why does the PC version cost $60 and console platforms are $50? I am looking to get the retail version so that I can get the additional items that come with the game.

    submitted by /u/idle19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel