• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New cityscape image (likely official)

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New cityscape image (likely official)


    New cityscape image (likely official)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Snuck a reference onto the office whiteboard...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Well I am back with a work in progress of a female V. I hope everyone is hyped and positively set for 2020. Happy new year to ya all! I will finish this one soon. Its similary stylized as my last male V fan art.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    CDPR sent a package to Legacykillahd

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    What are some of your favorite CyberPunk Wallpapers that are SFW?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Looking for work appropriate CyberPunk backgrounds for my desktop at work. I really like the look of the night city ones but I'd like something different/niche. I wish I could get an animated one working on here, but unfortunately I'm blocked from downloading most stuff I think.

    (No guns, butts, and 1920X1080) :(

    submitted by /u/PYSCHO_CHEMICAL
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my brother handcrafted some cyberpunk boots.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    The Cyberpunk 2077 bomber jacket from the CDPR merch store just got delivered to me today (United States)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Pre-ordered it the day it was up on the store

    https://imgur.com/a/rt1wWts

    No complaints. Weighty, warm. Nice design. Medium fits well.

    Not reversible, but I suppose you could wear it inside out if you really wanted to... Has two inside pockets additionally.

    Other info - Status updated to 'Packed' about 4 days before the New Year. The orders page for it updated to 'Shipped' today... and arrived today. Live in northern California. There was no package tracking.

    submitted by /u/ninjyte
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a limited number or collectors edition sets?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    I really want to get it but I need to wait for a little more money to come in before I do. Does anyone here have any info on that?

    submitted by /u/Some_Human_Person
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone that wants to pre order the collectors edition of Cyberpunk 2077 they're back in stock

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Went looking for the collector's edition and found that Gamestop has them in stock again for PS4 and Xbox One. Link: https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-one/games/products/cyberpunk-2077-collectors-edition/202331.html?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiAxrbwBRCoARIsABEc9sgy1qMTJ4hlh94huHk0QqK0oHjlW14JgaFelcCxMUjrQfHR8Qznj6IaApAYEALw_wcB

    Similarly there is also a tracker that looks for site where it's in stock Link: https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/cyberpunk2077/

    submitted by /u/deadpool113862
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the release date hour.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Happy new year all. So we all know release date is April 16, 2020, but is not clear if the game will be able to be downloaded on April 16 at 12:00 am or a some time later during that release day.

    The reason I ask is mainly cause vacation scheduling, I would take the Thursday off to play the game if it ends up being a midnight release (1 min after 4/15/2020 11:59 pm).

    I had a bad experience with the outer worlds where I took the day off thinking it was going to be a midnight release date, turned out to be different and I wasted a day, would like to avoid a similar experience.

    submitted by /u/bynarypeople
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel