• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Lunar New Year wishes from Cyberpunk 2077 Team!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Lunar New Year wishes from Cyberpunk 2077 Team!


    Lunar New Year wishes from Cyberpunk 2077 Team!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Am i going crazy about the cyberpunk team doing a AMA recently ?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    I swear to god i saw a tweet by the cyberpunk team about doing a AMA on reddit, it even had a link to the subreddit.

    but it was going to be the day after so i put aside to check it out later. But now i can't find the post, the original tweet or any mention to that AMA at all.

    Did they rebooted the matrix and forgot me ? or it was an old tweet or wrong date and i messed up ? or they cancelled it and everybody decided to ignore ?

    I'm going crazy over here.

    submitted by /u/MilkAzedo
    [link] [comments]

    What other games do you think are going to go Toe to toe with cyberpunk 2077 for game of the year?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Unless they manage to somehow fuck greatly that is (which I doubt, but you never know) what games do think will out up a good fight against cyberpunk? My money is on Doom Eternal, the more I learn abut Doom the more excited I am getting and a small part of me is glad Cyberpunk got delayed because I don't know that I cloud handle both of these games at the same time.

    submitted by /u/ColdKnight117
    [link] [comments]

    Since the game is getting delayed, will we see another extended demo at some point?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    This is pure speculation, but I really think/hope we'll get another 30 - 40 minute long preview in a few months to show off exactly why CD Projekt wanted more time to work on the game. Plus I think it'd be a good opportunity to show off exactly what features made it into the final version of the game and how they'll all work.

    submitted by /u/Stellar_Wings
    [link] [comments]

    Song from the 2013 teaser trailer. I think this would be the perfect song to the opening credits

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    What PC version should I Preorder?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Hello all, So recently I cancelled my PS4 preorder and now have preordered it on GOG. Now THe website says that you get GOG exclusives if you buy from them but the physical edition comes with a GOG code so my question is which version would make more sense and would I get the GOG goodies from the physical edition?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CyberVenom2077
    [link] [comments]

    How will the game delay effect the DarkHorse publications?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Will the delay of the game effect the release date of DarkHorse world of Cyberpunk book? Just curious if there was any announcements made I might have missed.

    submitted by /u/Eraserman9
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Hi guys I'm planning to buy a laptop for gaming. Can you please tell me a good laptop that can run cyberpunk 2077 and other games. Budget is 50,000 to 70,000 indian currency Please thank

    submitted by /u/Amish_Mishra
    [link] [comments]

    Will the delay impact the graphics?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    As we all know cyberpunk got delayed and a rumour said that cyberpunk was unplayable with Xbox and had bad performance on the ps4. This is supposedly the reason of the delay.

    Do you guys think they will fix this by downgrading the graphics? Like they did with the witcher 3 (which also got delayed by performance issues with consoles).

    submitted by /u/alois_benchi
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplaying

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I have already thought about two characters that I want to make but at the same time I am unsure of which one I want to start as.

    First one is male V as an 80's rocker. For this build I would like to think that he is against cybernetics so only using guns and blades/fists for combat. Overall a nice guy who want to help making Night City a better place for people.

    Second is a female V. She is heavily into cybernetics but this is where I struggle a bit with my ideas. I kind of want to do a netrunner stealthing around but at the same time I want to run in like John Wick guns blazing.

    These are some very basic concepts for my potential builds. First playthrough I would like to be a male V but at the same time I don't want to miss out on the cool cybernetics. And God knows how many hours I will play before starting my second playthrough.

    Anyone got any ideas what I should do?? I'm having such a hard time deciding

    submitted by /u/fabanb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel