• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - So many rumors about Cyberpunk 2077 release delay!!! This is an extra backstage shot of a photoset of my Johnny Silverhand Cosplay made days ago... I tried to improve my makeup and expression. I hope You'll enjoy it!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - So many rumors about Cyberpunk 2077 release delay!!! This is an extra backstage shot of a photoset of my Johnny Silverhand Cosplay made days ago... I tried to improve my makeup and expression. I hope You'll enjoy it!


    So many rumors about Cyberpunk 2077 release delay!!! This is an extra backstage shot of a photoset of my Johnny Silverhand Cosplay made days ago... I tried to improve my makeup and expression. I hope You'll enjoy it!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Now a message from CDPR. In respose to rumors that the Xbox one is struggling to handle CyberPunk and the game may need to be downgraded.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    WIP Cyberpunk Themed PC

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    With the delay being a hit of disappointment, it'd be cool to have more gameplay.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:16 PM PST

    More gameplay would help, I think, maintain the hype while also giving players reasonable expectations for what the final product is gonna be.

    All in all I know it's gonna be amazing and good but it'd be nice to at least get some more looks into it gameplay-wise.

    submitted by /u/IIPilcrow
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 delayed because of current gen consoles, new source claims

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    https://www.altchar.com/game-news/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-because-of-current-gen-consoles-new-source-claims-aRRcH8e4RHYT

    I do not mean to start a Consoles vs PC debate, but I was already hard set and at peace with buying 2077 on my PS4 Pro and also play on my PS5....possibly even by the inevitable "enhanced edition" for the new consoles. However after this news, assuming it is true, I just do not feel comfortable getting this game on consoles. The delay will allow me enough time to save money to build a PC that that play this game on max settings.

    This is like Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox One/PS4 vs Xbox 360/PS3 all over again.

    submitted by /u/MajesticJazz
    [link] [comments]

    My CDPR Contest Prize arrived and there were some interesting Cyberpunk Goodies inside...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I was wondering why cyberpunk on epic games only cost 30$ and 60$ on steam? My region is Cambodia.Are there any difference?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Does anybody know the level of customization we will be able to achieve? Will I be able to replace an arm with a prosthetic, similar to Dex?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I would like to make a character that somewhat resembles Sir Hammerlock from borderlands 2. Does anyone know if that would be possible?

    submitted by /u/konkus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it best for me to just wait till the ps5 comes out to play cyberpunk

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    CE Statue photos posted on ZBrush Central by the artists

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Random thought about cyberpunk & the Witcher 3

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Just got super excited at the idea of a random encounter with Ciri at some point during a side quest or something in Cyberpunk 2077.... the potentiality to connect to what she said to Geralt..

    CD MAKE THIS HAPPEN

    submitted by /u/BlueDreamandBeans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel