• Breaking News

    Friday, April 8, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Jesus that ending...

    Cyberpunk 2077 Jesus that ending...


    Jesus that ending...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 02:35 AM PDT

    I finished running through the endings and chose the suicide ending. I was playing as male V and it's bad enough but the one video call that really got me was Judy's.....I mean damn

    submitted by /u/Scotty_dont_
    [link] [comments]

    What is this, a crossover episode? (original fan art)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 04:55 AM PDT

    Anyone encountered this random arasaka robot(?) in the crowd before? He stood out to me because he was walking very fast, constantly looking behind nervously as if he was trying to escape/avoid something. Other crowd members were all behaving normally. Also I don't recall seeing this NPC before.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:06 AM PDT

    Make Jackie take more stimpaks?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 08:17 PM PDT

    so I'm playing right sneaking around doin my thing while Jackie the man is out here bleeding to death, point is that I got 44 fucking stimpaks and this guy never once asks me for one and im kinda hung out about it.

    submitted by /u/InformationHairy
    [link] [comments]

    This guy turned into the Wicked Witch of the East.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 07:07 AM PDT

    What it looks like to NPCs when you're just standing there then BAM, Sandevistan.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 07:29 AM PDT

    This was sad AF

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 02:05 AM PDT

    LIKE A GHOST.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 07:13 PM PDT

    That went even better than expected! Detonate grenade is one of my favourite quickhacks

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 12:44 AM PDT

    The effects of using weapons with electric charges.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 09:07 PM PDT

    Anyone else feel the map is really hard to learn?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:21 AM PDT

    Night City is absolutely gorgeous and feels very large when you are driving around. I just have never really seemed to grasp where I am in the city without heavily using the mini-map. Completed the main and side missions and I would say about 75% of the gigs and NCPD scanners so I have definitely played a lot. Comparing it to something like GTA where I know exactly where I am at all times is nice to kinda always have a sense of direction. I know comparing the two games is like comparing mangos the grapefruit which is why it really surprised me to read the GTA map is much larger than this. Hope this doesn't come off as a complaint but does anyone else somewhat feel disoriented when trying to figure out exactly where they are in the city?

    submitted by /u/skihippy666
    [link] [comments]

    Cyber Yakuza.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:35 AM PDT

    Tried recreating the game cover with my Corpo V. What do you think?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:29 AM PDT

    Regarding all this 'who should play who' in the movie, or who were npcs modeled after, may I present to those who don't know him, Polish VA for Jackie - Jacek Król. Bonus fun fact - his name translates as Jackie King.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel