• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 7, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 If Johnny exists in V's mind, how can he move physical objects like this chair that is part of the real world? Wouldn't other people technically see a chair move on it's own?

    Cyberpunk 2077 If Johnny exists in V's mind, how can he move physical objects like this chair that is part of the real world? Wouldn't other people technically see a chair move on it's own?


    If Johnny exists in V's mind, how can he move physical objects like this chair that is part of the real world? Wouldn't other people technically see a chair move on it's own?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 12:39 PM PDT

    interesting...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 02:33 AM PDT

    V reaching a quest marker 90% of the time.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 03:44 AM PDT

    Comments to Cyberpunk being $5 today, people are so clueless as to how amazing this game is

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 11:38 AM PDT

    Here’s an update to the live action movie cast!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2022 07:16 PM PDT

    I finally saved him! This is my fourth playthrough with this quest. Because it destroys me when I can't.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 09:16 AM PDT

    Sandevistan+Katana makes me feel badass

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 12:53 PM PDT

    thats why i prefer bikes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 10:31 AM PDT

    Some black & white shots

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 02:24 PM PDT

    My V catching some sun on the Perelez' balcony.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 03:03 AM PDT

    Damn I love this game.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 11:18 AM PDT

    Advocet Hotel - be sure to check it out / SPOILER

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 08:38 AM PDT

    i don't think she is feeling very good rn

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 01:55 PM PDT

    Someone asked me how I get up so high; shit like this

    Posted: 06 Apr 2022 10:46 PM PDT

    Jackie's bike

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 11:42 AM PDT

    Well I wasn’t expecting that dialogue, I love the little details in this game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 08:39 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk2077 is my favourite Solo game of all time and this is the only game I've ran through a second playthrough to be able to finish every single quest and gig.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 03:32 PM PDT

    I may be lucky, I started playing on PC 3 months after release, the game was absolutely fine and stable from a technical point of view.
    What has been amazing to me, is the persistence of the environment : I was dreaming of night city, I would play, go to bed, close my eyes, and think of the city and all the amazing experience I had playing.

    Every single detail, the graphics, the absolutely top tier OST.. and keeping the best for the last : THE STORY.

    This game is a movie you can play with all the emotions and the plot twists, the story is a masterpiece, I even wanted to show my girlfriend a 'cinematic playthrough' that I found on youtube so she could share this experience that I had but unfortunately it was a bit too much for her so she was not interested (her loss).

    I am so disappointed when I read about people bashing the game online or how even CDPR even dropped almost all their engagement towards developing multiple DLC's and potentially alternate stories.

    This game is the best solo game experience I've had, it is better than god of war, better than the Last of Us part II and I am finding myself doing a 50hrs+ second playthrough when I had 20 on the first one : believe me, for a business man like me it's not a small feat !

    I just wanted to write this, to thank everyone that has been involved in the game, from the very first trailer to the trailer release of 'V', I am still going to play, there is no equal, Cyberpunk 2077 is my favourite solo game of all time.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/baneparis
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a great time!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 05:31 PM PDT

    I bought the game when it came out and finished it immediately. I was left incredibly underwhelmed.

    Playing it again now I did four things differently:

    1. I installed the Realistic Overhaul mod to play the game more like a Half-Life 2 type shooter
    2. I disabled the 'target markers', 'spotted sound effects' and 'damage numbers', so while I still have all the UI, I have to look for targets myself and it feels less arcady
    3. I focus on completing all the gigs and NCPD scanner missions before moving further with the story line
    4. I force myself to walk more which really helps to explore all the nooks and crannies of Night City. I'm walking through a lot of areas I simply hadn't really seen before.

    I'm enjoying the game a lot being able to wear what I want and getting close and familiar with a weapon (I'm playing pistols only) without the need to constantly upgrade it all out of necessity.

    I feel like I'm playing the game "the way the cut scenes play out" and without pushing straight through the storyline I'm having a great time.

    Just wanted to share :) It's nice being back in Night City!

    submitted by /u/MrBlackMaze
    [link] [comments]

    i swear i spend more time in photo mode than playing the game #ratemyv

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 12:09 AM PDT

    This games is so often pure art. Judy ❤️

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 11:43 AM PDT

    "Pretty Vacant" - V Sketches with BONUS: Pawel Sasko as V

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 05:55 AM PDT

    Interesting new job descriptions for Cyberpunk 2077 - 3rd person camera programmer and multiplayer programmer.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2022 12:10 PM PDT

    Some cars pics. IMO best handling Javelina and best rear view Avenger. What's your favorite car(s) ?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 04:06 PM PDT

    Hey Guys, look how cute my V is

    Posted: 06 Apr 2022 04:19 PM PDT

    Love the Power Ranger poses

    Posted: 07 Apr 2022 04:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel