• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 23, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Would you like us to host a Reddit ‘talk’?

    Cyberpunk 2077 Would you like us to host a Reddit ‘talk’?


    Would you like us to host a Reddit ‘talk’?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 12:34 AM PDT

    Reddit talk is a new product the company has been trying out.

    They're asking the moderators of gaming communities if they'd be interested in running one, so you might have seen them somewhere else. They've asked if we'd like to join the program but we don't really see the point.

    Furthermore, when we asked what you guys would gain from it that can't be attained through a regular post, we just got more sales jargon. None of the moderators think there is a real need for it here, but like all things related to this community, it isn't our decision.

    Would you like us to run them? We have no problem putting in the work if it's something you want, but if it's just going to be met with crickets then we don't want to waste our time.

    I hope you guys are going well.

    Please also feel free to ask the mod team, and community, whatever questions you have regarding the game. We'll treat this as a weekly discussion as well.

    I love you all

    submitted by /u/Tabnam
    [link] [comments]

    the TPP mod is almost... good enough to be used for normal gameplay

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 06:57 AM PDT

    With as much shit as this game got, it was worth the wait

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 05:08 AM PDT

    After 80+ hours i just found out jackie`s Arch has LED Rims

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 03:55 AM PDT

    Panam really does a number on you...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 03:38 PM PDT

    If there’s one thing this game got right, it’s gotta be the Nighttime highway driving.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 07:31 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk’s main story line should’ve been DLC. Not the base game.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 04:45 AM PDT

    It's just tough becoming acquainted with Night City and role play like we wanted when you're absolutely railroaded into dying. The missions and characters themselves in main missions are amazing, but it's sooo god damn short. Like so short.

    On top of that, lore-wise you're made to feel like you need to run through all of the missions.

    I wish CP2077's base game focused more on V, their backstory, and being introduced to Night City - a place CDPR will be making games for for awhile - instead we get shoehorned into this WILD RIDE with Keanu that is absolutely balls to the wall amazing…..it just shouldn't be the main quest line. It sounds like a super sick DLC with Keanu Reeves.

    Edit: I'd like to amend this post to say, the theme and endings of this game actually fit the TTRPG universe of Cyberpunk so I'd like to retract that part of the critique.

    I will add what others have said, and say we needed that 6 month to year montage in Act 1 to really world build and get the chance to do the side content THEN. Not in Act 2 when we're rushing through the main stories main story because of immersion.

    Edit 2: to help with immersion in doing side quest even though you're dying. I role play V as someone in denial or like the Queen Latifah movie "Last Holiday" where she's given a terminal diagnosis so just goes and has fun for the last few months. With V, they're just trying to help as many friends and lost souls escape Nighty City or death before V finally meets the grave.

    submitted by /u/MCgrindahFM
    [link] [comments]

    Highlander V

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 03:46 AM PDT

    Found the new location for the Lizzies Pistol

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 12:16 PM PDT

    Prime examples of Cassette Futurism

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 08:35 AM PDT

    Night City is beautiful

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 10:46 AM PDT

    *ending spoilers* fucking OW

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 09:57 PM PDT

    I need to talk about my ending.

    I decided to go into the ending blind for my first run through. I suspected I'd fuck something up, but I was willing to take that risk for "authenticity" or whatever.

    /spoilers begin

    I got Temperance. And that shit fucking DESTROYED me. Jesus Christ.

    I was doing OK until the credits. Those credits. Holy mother of god. Listening to Mama Welles talk about making Jackie's favorite foods for a dinner V would never bother to show up to was like taking a Gorilla Arm to the fucking stomach. By the time I got to Judy asking "what she did wrong" I was shedding actual physical tears. Fuck, I didn't even cry at my grandma's funeral and now I'm getting wrecked by a bunch of fictional voice memos? Not bad for a game I refused to play for a whole year because I "didn't give a shit about the characters."

    Seriously, why in the name of holy hell wouldn't Johnny give any of V's friends closure? I mean, maybe it's just the writers mischaracterizing him and his growth, but I choose to believe that his shame at being alive without V is so great that he can't even listen to those messages, let alone answer them. Which seems pretty on brand for the new him. I still want to punch him in his newly-acquired tits though.

    You had a rough start, Cyberpunk, but in the end you managed to completely break my heart. In a good way. I'd say that's worth the occasional t-posing NPC or mid-level crash.

    Time to replay the whole fucking game and treat myself to a happy ending :')

    update: couldn't do it. couldn't ghost mama welles. couldn't put my girl through that shit. but i wasn't a fan of my v choosing the nomad ending for personal RP reasons. long story short I'm cobbling together game footage from multiple endings and making my own. can't tell if it's a silverhand "fuck your shitty corpo rules" move or if I just really can't handle the consequences of my actions. anyways thanks for validating my trauma LOL

    submitted by /u/effectivecontrol2242
    [link] [comments]

    A fair fight

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 11:30 AM PDT

    After 138 hours I am finally ready to meet Hanako at Embers

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 10:36 AM PDT

    Completed every mission, every gig, every reported crime, every Cyberpsycho, every Tarot card and I had 138 hours of pure enjoyment, after waiting more than a year for the 1.5 update.Hanako must be an old dry woman by now, but I had more important things to do and seeing "meet Hanako at Embers" after every gig I completed without being able to turn it off, was really annoying. Not sure what to expect or how long this will take, but the road leading to this point was a blast. Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/MYNAMEISHENDRIK
    [link] [comments]

    V.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 03:25 PM PDT

    Jackie put quite the tune-up on his bike...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 02:27 PM PDT

    What monster designed this demon bench

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 04:01 AM PDT

    First time playing, whatcha think of my V?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 05:36 AM PDT

    Bruh why tf did he insult me like that :<

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 08:47 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk x Cowboy Bebop - Memory

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 08:15 AM PDT

    River needs to chill out

    Posted: 22 Mar 2022 01:14 PM PDT

    I like how my Female V looks like in this new gear piece

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 09:40 AM PDT

    Alexa, play Tears in the Rain by The Weeknd

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 11:37 AM PDT

    My bike turned upside down and broke my game after calling...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 11:28 AM PDT

    Hmmmmm 🔥🔥🔥

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 01:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel