• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 24, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Judy and Evelyn cosplay

    Cyberpunk 2077 Judy and Evelyn cosplay


    Judy and Evelyn cosplay

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 03:21 PM PDT

    Lady, you ok? (Patch 1.52, PC)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 10:40 PM PDT

    I got shot at by the police for literally no reason? I'm not saying this is unrealistic, but.... why did this happen?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 04:38 PM PDT

    Judy Alvarez is love

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 10:34 PM PDT

    Thank you CDPR animators

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 04:38 PM PDT

    Retro future new ionic 5 Hyundai.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 12:42 AM PDT

    As the World Falls Down

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 05:52 PM PDT

    As soon as I realized that that was a cop, I sure as hell thought I was gonna get in trouble (I never knew you could help cops in a shootout, lol)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 11:15 PM PDT

    The sub in 1 image

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 08:36 PM PDT

    Flickering textures patch 1.52

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 10:48 PM PDT

    The Minotaur

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 03:59 PM PDT

    So About Sinnerman...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 01:54 AM PDT

    So if this guy Jablonsky was planning on getting into a car chase... why the hell did he coat his tires in freaking butter?! That truck you have to drive slides like no other vehicle in the game.

    submitted by /u/SarcasmTortoise
    [link] [comments]

    This game hit me like a thousand punches in the gut

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 12:30 AM PDT

    I am playing for the first time, i spent 15 hours doing the first side missions avaiable when you start the game. Yesterday i did the heist mission. I don't think that any game ever shocked me as much as Cyberpunk. Now V is bound to die and has a few weeks to live at best. This moment hit me so hard that i spent two hours before falling asleep thinking to quit the game. Jesus i felt like i was going to die. The thought of something overriding your mind and taking control of your body... But i ain't going on the quiet life route. I chose to keep playing. This game is great. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/CyberdyneT600
    [link] [comments]

    how much does that "full potential unlocked at body 10" really matter?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 09:27 PM PDT

    My favourite power sniper rifle has this tag on it that says "full potential unlocked at body 10". I'm pretty sure it came with the new update since I've never seen it before. Anyways the way I've set up my build my body isn't going to be any higher than 9, I'd like to keep it that way if possible so yeah, how much does that "full potential" really matter?

    Should I just switch to a different sniper rifles? Is this a sniper thing, a power weapon thing, or is it kind of arbitrary which weapons have this requirement? It's the overwatch rifle if that makes a difference!! I really like it so I'd rather not have to switch, but I also don't want to throw off my whole build 😅😅

    Thoughts on this? If I do have to switch, any recommendations for weapons that could replace this?

    submitted by /u/astronauticalll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel