• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 8, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Playing around with the Vehicle Combat mod. Got pursued by gangsters in Santo Domingo. Really cool!

    Cyberpunk 2077 Playing around with the Vehicle Combat mod. Got pursued by gangsters in Santo Domingo. Really cool!


    Playing around with the Vehicle Combat mod. Got pursued by gangsters in Santo Domingo. Really cool!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 06:52 AM PST

    Who is getting your Flowers on today’s international Women day?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:30 AM PST

    Looks like I accidentally create Jill Valentine

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:38 AM PST

    Ok Panam calm down, you can drop your invisible weapon

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 05:01 AM PST

    I can't get over how much RTX transforms the entire game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:12 AM PST

    Redbull and CDPR organized a Cyberpunk themed party tonight in Paris so fun, really felt like I was in Night City !

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:48 PM PST

    They are one of the best.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:39 AM PST

    Please 🙏 give us convertible to own

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:23 AM PST

    I did not know showering was illegal in NC

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:24 PM PST

    Golden hour in Pacifica is something else

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:04 AM PST

    Premature Discharge

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:26 PM PST

    Transmogrify

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:48 AM PST

    How does everyone feel about a transmog system in cyberpunk? I think I'd be a great addition to the game. Anyone agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/Outrageous-Pumpkin60
    [link] [comments]

    Just having some trouble with this new truck…

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:42 AM PST

    This game is a masterpiece

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:13 PM PST

    I just have to get this out off my chest...

    I preordered Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, played a bit and decided to wait for fixes. Fast forward year ago I tried again on PS5, it was finally playable and I really liked it so I decided to wait for PS5 upgrade.

    I started the game last week, spent roughly 40 hours in it and finished the story today. I will keep going back to finish side missions, since they are so unique and fun it feels like main missions or even better.

    Cannot express how much I am dragged into the world, I caught myself responding to Johny's bitching irl, I care what I wear, what I drive, who I talk to, how I treat other characters and I genuinely miss Jackie. I just feel like part of the world and that rarely happens to me. The design and lore is just top notch.

    The game has still some bugs (I'm quite tolerant of that) and I see some missed oportunities for sure. Also I was not paying much attention to pre release stuff, so I dunno what was promised.

    So if you are on a verge giving this game a try, do yourself a favor and go for it!

    submitted by /u/BEjmbo
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion On Driving

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 04:48 AM PST

    I actually enjoy the driving in this game. Does it have a learning curve? Yes. But compared to games like GTA IV, I think it's great. Just gotta learn what brakes to use and when. Also every car has a different feel. Just my opinion. How do you feel?

    submitted by /u/Snowbunny236
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else just kinda love this dude from the intro? I don't know what his deal is but his vibes are just fun and entertaining to me. I wish he was an npc that you can interact with (If he is I need info stat!!!)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 09:13 AM PST

    Makigai MaiMai It is a fun car to drive and run over some Scavs.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 05:33 AM PST

    Dear CD Projekt RED please let me gamble my hard earned eddies on the awesome looking Pachinko machines. What additions would you guys want in the further updates?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:28 PM PST

    Apparently he died looking up at something great...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:23 PM PST

    Friendly Reminder:

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:12 AM PST

    The NPC afraid of the grass is the one that really got me.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 09:09 AM PST

    Just a random conversation when you're walking by... homeboy is terrified of grass and is freaking the fuck out. And you're like... wait, wut?

    And as his girlfriend is trying to console him, they're clearly out on a date, but he's like there might be needles, or mines and he's having a panic attack.

    They weaponized the fucking grass... Jesus Christ.

    submitted by /u/MrCappadocia
    [link] [comments]

    With or without bugs this game is one of the best looking ever.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 11:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel