• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 10, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Got this text from Panam while my wife was watching me play

    Cyberpunk 2077 Got this text from Panam while my wife was watching me play


    Got this text from Panam while my wife was watching me play

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 07:30 PM PST

    “Heavyweight Champion”

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 04:44 PM PST

    Uploaded another wallpaper to wallpaper engine.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 05:12 PM PST

    Getting ready for a shift at the Tower

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 04:16 PM PST

    Is there a lore reason as to why Panam speaks so formally?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 08:10 PM PST

    I noticed during my recent playthrough that she speaks in a bit of a formal way. Like saying things such as "We've but a few hours till dawn." Why is that?

    submitted by /u/MaralosaKingdom
    [link] [comments]

    You can nubb the double jump, but that wont stop me from climbing

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 09:54 PM PST

    Something I just found. If you enter the delamain car with skippy in your hand delamain can start a very short conversation.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 01:39 PM PST

    Couldn't loot her body so I moved the car to see if it would have an effect. It did.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 10:58 PM PST

    GLaDOS appears to have hacked Delamain.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 04:20 PM PST

    Did anyone else find the ending rather abrupt?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 01:54 PM PST

    So I played through this game pretty casually. I did a lot of side quests in between each main mission to try and space the game out, but it still feels like it ended way too soon. I got to the "Point of no return" and thought, "Huh, that seems a little early. Maybe it just means this is a really long mission that leads into the next act." Nope, it was the final mission. I shunted myself into the default Devil ending because I thought rolling with Arasaka's plan was a temporary partnership and just part of the story, not an actual ending choice.

    It felt like things were starting to really pick up, and then the game just... ended. I'm still kinda in disbelief. Like surely that can't be it. If any of you have played Deus Ex Mankind Divided, or even heard about criticisms surrounding its ending, that's exactly what this felt like. It took me about the same time to complete the Deus Ex main story as this one too. It seems like there are so many loose ends still left untied. I feel like there was so much more story to tell, but it sounds like this game is never getting a sequel.

    submitted by /u/Spartan6056
    [link] [comments]

    A hidden context in Kerry's storyline. (Comment Section)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 02:01 PM PST

    Don't mind me.. yet another one of those "I love my V"-posts. Funnily enough my Favorite picture (so far) is out of the beginning-cutscene :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 10:53 PM PST

    It's weird that Johnny doesn't have anything to say about Sandra Dorsett

    Posted: 10 Mar 2022 12:00 AM PST

    Sandra Dorsett, a female netrunner trying to uncover or, best case, destroy a corpo project, trying to fuck with people's minds. If that doesn't remind you of anyone who once was very close with Johnny Silverhand, I don't know choom.

    She obviously reminds me of Alt and it's weird Jonny doesn't have anything to say about it. I admit Sandra isn't as ballsy as Alt as she was depicted in Johnny's memories, but come on, that's downright a missed chance.

    submitted by /u/mosi_mosi
    [link] [comments]

    Some recent VP from Cyberpunk (completely new to Reddit)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 09:38 PM PST

    I’ll admit, it’s getting better.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2022 01:00 AM PST

    After my second play-through here's my biggest issue:

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 09:56 AM PST

    The pacing. Here I have this life-threatening issue that will kill me soon. So I feel compelled to rush the main story. Yet, there is all this side-content that has NOTHING to do with it. So, I have to basically play two games at the same time. One free roaming Merc who aims to impress Night City, and then there is the race against the clock to save my life.

    Which make it at times hard to feel immersed in this amazing world. What you major issue, or do you agree with mine? Other than that I think this is one of the best games to come out in the last 5 years. I could wonder around NC so many time. I genuinely feel for the characters and what happened to them. Anyways wanted to share, thanks chooms!

    submitted by /u/TheCoffeeMage
    [link] [comments]

    [1.5 Patch] Bug that lets you talk to Judy in her nightwear…❤️

    Posted: 10 Mar 2022 12:49 AM PST

    Genuinely can't believe I pulled this off. (unless this is scripted?)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 10:20 PM PST

    Neon Love

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 09:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel