• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 13, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 My new jacket

    Cyberpunk 2077 My new jacket


    My new jacket

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 01:13 PM PST

    More pictures of my samurai jacket

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:12 PM PST

    24 hours of Night City

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:55 PM PST

    Haters had prevented me from playing what has turned out to be my favorite game since The Witcher 3.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:32 AM PST

    That's pretty much it. Was so disappointed to hear that cyberpunk was broken and lacked depth. Heard that witcher fans were absolutely gaslit by what was delivered.

    Fast forward to like two months ago. Bought it for 20 bucks..

    This is arguably imo the best RPG I've ever played. DEFINITELY the best since witcher 3. The game demands alot resource wise, and for good reason. I do not mind seeing npcs spawn in, or the occasional glitch.. it's a video game and a very impressive one. I'll never forget the first time I walked into japantown (the little market where the vinyl shop is).. idk just jaw dropping level design. The world really does feel lived in.

    idk long story short, I never want this game to end, and I will never listen to the haters again.

    edit: I'm sorry some of yall are so down about the game. Can't deny some of your qualms, alot of them are fair. I just happen to very much love this game, and wish there were other games that made me feel this way.

    extra edit: "This is arguably imo the best RPG I've ever played." I genuinely had no idea the rpg thing was such a conflict lol. Keep in mind, the only HEAVY rpg i ever played was like pillars of eternity.

    submitted by /u/chrkrpx
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one that'd love to haul ass from NC - AZ with this baby. Round trip lol

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:35 AM PST

    FANART - made a netflix cyberpunk trailer while learning after effects.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 01:52 AM PST

    Bringing retrothrusters to normal gameplay is useful if you wanna go insane

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 07:13 PM PST

    Gorgeous Night City

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 08:39 AM PST

    All You Had To Do Was Follow The Damn Train

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:05 PM PST

    I finished this amazing game in 3 ways, but only got 2 achivements :(.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:26 PM PST

    The Kusanagi "Misfit". Best bike in game?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:56 PM PST

    That’s fine i guess

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:02 AM PST

    Make sure You're not violating the right of way. Stop the vehicle when the lights are red. Look at mirrors before changing lane to make sure You're not about to block someone. This is how I drive even in computer games. To make sure I'm not violating the law. Does anybody try to drive like I do?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:55 AM PST

    I finally found a door that is not locked. And a total disappointment after that.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 03:24 AM PST

    Terminator 2 Easter egg

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 05:25 AM PST

    The beginning of Maelstrom culture

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 07:36 AM PST

    Oo, I love this town.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:16 PM PST

    Taken on Series X (Judy)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:25 AM PST

    IMPOSSIBLE JUMP?!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:29 PM PST

    I played 130+ hours on consoles and after a couple of hours of trying out countless mods on PC, words cannot describe how mind-blowing this game is. Despite everything, I love Cyberpunk 2077 with a passion.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:27 PM PST

    I’ve never loved and hated a game so much.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:45 AM PST

    The bugs with crafting and upgrades (or maybe just a lack of information) really got on my nerves.

    I was really disappointed that I was unable to keep upgrading my Satori (eventually it just disappeared completely from the upgrade window)

    I like to max everything in these types of games and I locked myself out of upgrading the Satori before I was much above level 30.

    I thought if I upgraded crafting to level 18 (with all the needed perks) I'd be able to recraft it so it would scale higher (began to try this at level 40)

    Once I saw that this was impossible (same for my overwatch sniper rifle) I got frustrated and just decided to beat the main story.

    The final mission was ok I guess.

    Then I was faced with the reality that I couldn't keep playing unless I reverted back to an earlier save.

    These coupled with the plethora of bugs that are infested within the game still.

    Yikes.

    I did enjoy the world it takes place in. It's a shame CDPR shit the bed in a lot of areas.

    submitted by /u/PhantomWaves
    [link] [comments]

    Do people with Gorilla arms or other Cyber limbs still have sense of touch?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:01 PM PST

    Dumb question i know but its been bothering me for a while. I want to say yes that somehow the nerve endings connect to the cyberware but can't find any info on if you loose the sense of touch when limbs are replaced by cyberware.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AmonTheBoneless
    [link] [comments]

    Jenny Silverhand (Book of Boba)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 01:52 AM PST

    Nothing happened here

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel