• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 9, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 This is what I imagined CP2077 would look and feel like

    Cyberpunk 2077 This is what I imagined CP2077 would look and feel like


    This is what I imagined CP2077 would look and feel like

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 01:39 AM PST

    Exploration of Night City. Despite many hours in the game, I am still discovering something new.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 12:25 AM PST

    Panam Palmer, just wow.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:18 AM PST

    Made an RTX Cinematic of Night City, Thought y'all would enjoy it!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 01:26 AM PST

    Just spent 200+ hours playing this game on my Series X. These visuals, haunting soundtrack & thematic meditations on one’s soul will stay with me for a while

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:47 AM PST

    How?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:11 AM PST

    Album: Her Inner Samurai Never Fades Away

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 04:49 AM PST

    “Gonna be a legend in this city!”

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 12:26 AM PST

    think my relic's busted

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 11:47 PM PST

    Jig Street alley

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 09:20 PM PST

    Just finished the game (spoilers obviously ya gonk)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 12:27 AM PST

    Got the ending with panam, almost left it all just to save Johnny and give him a brand new life (and maybe a new shot at Rogue, let him and kerry rebuild samurai, who knows?) but in the end I couldn't bear to part with panam and ended up clinging onto the hope of finding a cure for V's condition so he could latch onto that "happily ever after" and never let go, the feeling in my chest as I saw all the messages in the credits was the same as when I finished the Witcher 3 for the first time, a feeling of joy for every sweet message from V's friends, and of agony for every person I kinda fucked in some way or the other (takemura, the candidate to mayor and his wife) I truly wish I could bottle it. All in all this game was a buggy mess with a whole fucking lot of problems, and also the best game I've played in quite some time, a shame about everything that happened since launch, but hey keep fighting and remember, no matter what happens we'll never fade away.

    submitted by /u/PuppetMitsuke
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel