• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 19, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Testing metro system mod

    Cyberpunk 2077 Testing metro system mod


    Testing metro system mod

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Game Developer response to lack of Car/Police Chases and Bikes in traffic.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 09:47 PM PST

    My game, running on my AMD Radeon RX 470

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Someone just added a fully useable NCART System to the game, with 19 handbuilt stations where you wait for the train.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 03:07 AM PST

    I know I'm late but this one hurt the most

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 07:50 PM PST

    There is nothing special in seeing NPCs doing their things, like buying some food from vending machine, walk up to a stall or sitting on a bench or a chair to relax, eat or do something on their phones. Yet, it's still nice to see it.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 12:09 AM PST

    Cyberpunk NPCs when you lightly tap them with your vehicle...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Finally bit the bullet and finished game, man that hit so hard in the feels

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 08:29 PM PST

    I wonder how devastating that would be for the people who are developing, fixing the RED engine when they see this?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 05:03 PM PST

    I just got The Devil ending and OMG it’s Dark as F@@k - why would the do this to me???

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 08:24 PM PST

    I admit, I'm a lazy SOB. I wasn't feeling my build, and wanted to rush the ending and restart. So I go into the point of no return and I haven't finished romancing anyone. Didn't save one key character either, if you know what I mean, because that's a totally hidden option and I was assuming "he'll snake out of it somehow" - noooo. Nope.

    I wake up in the hospital and go through all that psych-ward hell and then the ending!

    Well holy shit, I am traumatized.

    You go in this way, there is NOBODY for you at the end. You feel so ALONE.

    That Hellman asshole tells you you're dying, and says, you should call your friends? And you DON'T HAVE ANYONE! (Besides old uncle Vic who I only talked to three times). Holy shit it feels bad man. I've never felt this bad after a game. Ever.

    After Jackie, and Evelyn and now this cold hopeless ending. Holy crap. I don't think I can replay the game. It's too much.

    submitted by /u/-OQO-
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like you won't be needing that

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Since A Couple People Liked My Last Pictures So Much I Thought I Should Post a Few More

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Decided to finally give the game a try and really like it so far

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I wasnt into the hype but I found the premisses to be cool. The game released and a slew of complaints and issues plagued it. So I didnt get and completely forgot about it. Then BF 2042 came out and it sucks, infinite came out and 343 disappointed again. Got to say, getting 2077 during black friday was a great choice.

    I am playing it not as a traditional rpg game, but if deus x was open world. I found night city to be a bit soulless and weird. Having all these buildings and most of them cannot be explored is a let down. The game looks good, but man, there is so much more potential there.

    As far as game breaking bugs and glitches? Havent had one. But I had quite a few cars stuck into the pavement and pedestrians walking on air things and they have been pretty funny. I wish I would skill the passenger missions because the driving is so off when you are in a car and the npc drives you.

    The gunplay can be improved and the melee is pretty solid. I actually found the driving better than expected but it still has room for improvements. I really hope the modding community takes off because this game has a LOT of potential.

    Ill post some of the funny videos and screen shots I look later. Just wanted to share my enjoyment of the game so far. 84 hours and counting.

    Edit: I dont want to start a console war. I heard the game had issues on console and pc so I skipped it for a long time. Im playing on pc and it looks really good.

    submitted by /u/XT-356
    [link] [comments]

    Call bug

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:40 AM PST

    So I'm about 40 hours in, and I am not receiving any callbacks from anyone to progress missions. I have skipped days like crazy and went and done some gigs. Still nothing. I'm on console so I can't use any pc mods or whatever. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/cbj1087
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 - SAMURAI (Full Album) REMASTERED + COMIC BOOK (PDF)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Sidequests [SPOILER]

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:29 PM PST

    I just finished the game as a streetrat girl, ended up killing herself.

    Gonna start a new game, Corpo, but this time I wanna break off completely from the main story and live my life as a Merc for a while, and as I go through finish all the sidequests when it seems smart. When is the earliest I should do this?

    What main quest, when recieved, makes the most sense to ignore to do other things?

    submitted by /u/TrinityHere
    [link] [comments]

    made a funny compilation of my playthrough, hope you enjoy it

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 01:34 AM PST

    I never visited the clothing shops or used photo mode during my first playthrough. but today I feel in love with it.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 10:50 AM PST

    My Photomode set I never bothered to post for this beautiful game.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Beyond The Wall...Half Done Boulder

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Quest bug need help

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:19 PM PST

    This is the first ever time I've encountered a bug, in the game since launch and its also my first playthrough on pc, I'm trying ti di automatic love but everytime I get close to the builing the police become hostile and kill me, I've disabled the better police mod which I thought may he casuing the issue but no, police still attack as soon as I get close to the clouds building

    submitted by /u/Anymou1577
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel