• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 1, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 My love letter to u/SuperCoolGuyMan, you made us who we are

    Cyberpunk 2077 My love letter to u/SuperCoolGuyMan, you made us who we are


    My love letter to u/SuperCoolGuyMan, you made us who we are

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Hi chooms, this is a little bit of a different post. It doesn't have anything to do with the game, it's entity meta.

    I wanted to acknowledge, and thank u/SuperCoolGuyMan for his work as the former head moderator here. He was in command of this sub during the hard times, when the game just released and you guys were at each other's throats. If it wasn't for his tireless work this sub would have imploded this time last year.

    He's since moved on, and passed the sub on to me. All I can say is thank you mate, from the bottom of my heart. You trusted me to join the mod team when I didn't have any experience as one. You saw the passion I had for this game and community, and realised that was enough to moderate this community. You taught me all I know, and mentored a lot of the mod team. You put in full time hours, removing toxic posts and replying to messages. You put this sub on your back, and it exists today because of you.

    This community is lesser without you here, but I promise to continue your legacy and ensure this subreddit continues to improve. I know for a lot of people this subreddit is meaningless, and you hate us. But please know we only moderate this sub because we love this community and want to see it thrive. We don't allow power moderators on the team, and the only people allowed to help out are community members. We sincerely just want the best for this community. That goes tenfold for u/SuperCoolGuyMan. I've never seen a moderator as passionate and as hard working as him. It is an honour to know you, and call you a friend. I'm not embarrassed to say I love you man. You changed my life for the better, and I know I'm not the only one.

    submitted by /u/Tabnam
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this email from CDPR... What in the hell is this..?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:18 AM PST

    When Obi Wan needs a fixer

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:53 PM PST

    I love the way they’ve updated the journal. It makes coming back to the game so much easier. It’s reassuring that CDPR are listening

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Johnny is intentionally unlikable…

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:00 PM PST

    It's a really weird flex seeing people complain that Johnny is unlikeable. He isn't supposed to be. His character is a critique of the type of murder hobo characters played as "heroes" by TRPG players in the 80s. Why, given that, are so many people surprised that he is unlikeable!? He isn't supposed to be. He's a burden you are saddled with!

    submitted by /u/Subject-Entropy
    [link] [comments]

    Bobby. Your daddy never found no street cred. He deserted us, baby.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:03 AM PST

    There needs to be more love for Jackie Welles

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:13 AM PST

    There's barely any Jackie love, so I'll list the ways Jackie is better than Johnny.

    1. Jackie died a Hero's Death while Johnny did not.
    2. Jackie drives a badass Motorcycle while Johnny has some lame 100 year old Porsche, would be better as scrap metal or at the bottom of Night City's Harbor.
    3. Johnny, like the actor playing him, needs constant attention.
    4. Jackie is a great friend and loves his family.
    5. Jackie kept his Father's Belt in case he needs to teach his old man another lesson.
    6. Jackie is fiercely loyal while Johnny just uses V for his own ends.
    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 has the best musics for a game by far!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Let's set this straight once and for all - Cyberpunk 2021 SITREP - TLDR

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am kind of tired of reading plenty of misleading comments, I am monitoring CP77 news all the time so I decided to put the small summary of the current situation:

    - Next-gen update will be free and is coming in the 1q of 2022

    - There will be no patch this year, next patch 1.5 will be the one containing NextGen upgrade (1q 2022) - rumours -> this will be the soft relaunch.

    - There will be no patch 1.4 -> CDPR decided that they want the round number for the NextGen patch that includes additional stuff/fixes too.

    - The additional small DLCs are going to free (skins/weapons/tools/small sidequests)

    - The big paid expansion is on its way (smth like Heart of Stone / Blood and Wine from TW3)

    - Latest steam reviews (Today 83% positive), as well as posts here, show a big improvement in the game

    - Cyberpunk x Netflix anime is on its way

    - Modding community is doing wonders for this game, also CDPR in contrary to other known studios hires modders to improve the game even more

    - Edit 2 : Plenty of you were asking about mods, here is a good introduction video: How To Mod Cyberpunk 2077 Into A Perfect Game - Mod List & Guide - YouTube

    - Game is playable on ps4/x1 (this does not mean it's running smoothly or I would recommend playing it on these consoles)

    - Currently game on PS5 is using PS4 build -> that's why the city is dead and graphically lacklustre.

    - Xbox series X/S (currently) handles the game in fairly decent manner

    - If you haven't been playing the same for like 6moths and you encounter game-breaking bugs you may need to clean start the game.

    - Game performance has improved dramatically -> with the small graphics downgrade (I confirm this as 3090 owner, 1440p, DLSS Quality, RTX Ultra, RTX Global Illumination: on) -> in the beginning game was running at 50-80 FPS in crowded places, now it hits constant >60, except for the big park next to Embers

    - Paweł 'S stands for Stealth' Sasko - gives plenty of valuable input and additional information on how the game was created, you can watch his streams on twitch and YT

    - If your rig is too weak but you have a decent connection you can play the game using GeforceNow/Stadia. If you bought Cyberpunk on GOG/Steam(?) you don't need to buy the game again if you want to play it on GeforceNow

    Edit 1:- NapsterKnowHow - thanks! - ONLY FOR THE PC PLAYERS AND RTX OWNERS If you are using DLSS please be aware that you need to upgrade it manually to obtain the best performance

    - If you want to download mods head to https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077

    - Currently, PC is the recommended way to play the game

    - Cyberpunk is not dead.

    P.S. Please let's keep it classy. There is no need to offend anyone.

    submitted by /u/AiHaveU
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Act 1. Holy shit yall.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Got this game a few days ago on sale. Figured mediocre graphics and a few bugs on Xbox One would still be worth 10 bones.

    I. Was. Right.

    Dex is a fuck, RIP Jackie, and holy shit what a fucked up situation my V is in now. Shotguns are a blast. I want a sniper scope.

    As you can tell, I'm stream of consciousness blurting about this game right now, and that's a good thing.

    I didn't follow the lead up hype, and therfore my expectations were pretty low going into this game after the fucked launch. Is it a little wonky? Yeah sure, but I'm on a last Gen console and still consider a game from a decade ago to be the pinnacle of shooters so my expectations aren't wild anyway.

    As a nearly 30 year old person who just recently started playing video games again, I'm just super stoked on this game.

    I was posting on a thread specific to a podcast/audio book the other day asking about trying to get some fans together and try and make some sort of rudimentary RPG set in that universe. Then I played Cyberpunk, and realized that it basically is that game. For those of you curious, go listen to "After the Revolution" by Robert Evans. I highly highly recommend it to fans of this genre.

    This post isn't really going anywhere, I'm just voicing my contentment with a well crafted story. That scene of the mushroom cloud from Johnnie's POV is fucking perfect. I love how this game feels as much like a movie as it does a game. It's not as deep of an RPG as Deus Ex or even Fallout, but the atmosphere created is absolutely perfect.

    Anyway, I might get hate for this, and that's fine, a lot of you have very valid reasons to be pissed. I personally am stoked for updates, DLCs/expansions, and sequels. I can't wait to get my V some fuckin arm blades.

    And, still would love a scope for my sniper if yall have any early game beta.

    Much love, ya kooks.

    submitted by /u/mr_trashbear
    [link] [comments]

    Originally played the game on my Xbox at launch but switched over to pc very recently, I've had loads of fun replaying the game :) Really loved how these screenshots turned out :D

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:35 PM PST

    The songs are pretty good

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:22 PM PST

    In what world is this game fixed when it's crashing constantly - anyone with a similar problem? Anyone with a fix?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Browsing the Internet, I feel like there are only a handful of people nowadays (me included) whose experience has been completely destroyed due to the oh so constant crashes, while the rest of the playerbase has already managed to enjoy the game normally after all the patches that had been released.

    Am I correct in this? I'm looking for more people like me, who still can't play the game unless they want to restart it (and sometimes the whole pc) every 15 minutes. Are there maybe any not-so-obvious solutions to this problem?

    submitted by /u/WorldGonePlastic
    [link] [comments]

    Oi Chooms! This is my favorite re-entry spot once I've left the city. How do you prefer to get back in?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:29 PM PST

    PSA: NVidia will now automatically update DLSS, no need to replace your DLLs anymore

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Source from the NVidia rep : https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/qv8j0c/comment/hl2z083/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    In short they've changed how DLSS works so it will pull the latest DLSS binaries from the latest driver updates instead of the game folder. So no more need to replace your DLLs with newer versions. Probably best to verify your local files to make sure the driver finds (and modifies) the files needed next time the game loads.

    If you're *really* curious you can load up the game in Resource Monitor, first time you launch the game you'll probably see `nvdlss.dll` as a loaded library. On the second run won't see that dll anymore as the driver is loading the new binaries via `nvngx.dll`.

    Pretty nice that we can now get the latest code without a update from CDPR.

    ---

    Edit: Note that this feature requires you to have GeForce Experience installed. That's the program that's doing the actual work here of injecting the new code.

    submitted by /u/halgari
    [link] [comments]

    Suprisingly satisfying

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:13 AM PST

    So I recently got cyberpunk for $30. I didn't expect much but so far I'm in love. Yes there are lots of little small issues like people's popping in and somewhat dead streets and freeways. That being said I haven't been able to stay away. I have a lot of game left but its definitely worth 30 bucks or less. I really hope they keep patching and making this game greater. I'm really happy I waited a year to buy it and use it on my xbox series s. Basically play this without expectations and don't pay 60 bucks and use a decent next gen system and i bet you'll be happy enough!

    submitted by /u/Limp-Ad-7234
    [link] [comments]

    Making the Cops Give Up

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Had to change up style from the cop stuff when I want to challenge myself.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:29 AM PST

    New game, new character :3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:36 AM PST

    I just gotta ask…

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Bro am I the only one bumping the soundtrack (specifically resist and disorder) on repeat? I hope with the new content they introduce they introduce more original music too.

    submitted by /u/LiteralCheeseDip
    [link] [comments]

    STUCK IN CALL WITH DAKOTA SMITH DURING LIGHTNING BREAKS MISSION

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I get a call from here and hang up immediately after delemain calls me but the game still thinks im in a call with dakota the i hang hang up on delemain and dakota calls back and it breaks the game i cant do anything cant accept new missions cant talk to anyone and cant fast travel please help

    submitted by /u/Nearby-Coast2803
    [link] [comments]

    Shift+Q

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:34 AM PST

    A bit silly question…Do you get the game to close when you press Shift + Q? If so, can this be disabled in some way?

    It is worth mentioning that I am using CyberEngineTweaks and several mods, but I there is nothing about such a combination in «bindings».

    Found this "not-a-bug-a-feature" when trying to set «use grenade» to, well… shift + q.

    Alt + F4 is enough for a quick exit. It is not very convenient to have one more combination on the keys that can be accidentally pressed together.

    submitted by /u/Rau117
    [link] [comments]

    Pan-Pam dilemma

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 10:00 PM PST

    There is a gun vending machine in Pacifica

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel