• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 2, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 When you think of the cyberpunk genre, Justin Beiber is the first thing that comes to mind, right? ....right?

    Cyberpunk 2077 When you think of the cyberpunk genre, Justin Beiber is the first thing that comes to mind, right? ....right?


    When you think of the cyberpunk genre, Justin Beiber is the first thing that comes to mind, right? ....right?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I want to tip my cap to the devs for this one thing regarding alcohol.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:37 AM PST

    I quit drinking some time ago, and I love that in the game you can politely refuse to have a drink. This is kind of important to me personally since it makes V feel closer to myself, and is thus more immersive.

    submitted by /u/nbikkasa
    [link] [comments]

    Placing bodies halfway into elevator doors and changing floors

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Cyberpunk Girl by Raijin Art

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Cyberpunk Merc Explorations [@furiotedeschi] Art

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:05 AM PST

    A year later, Cyberpunk 2077 has fewer bugs but still feels like it's in Early Access

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:30 PM PST

    The one time the vehicle actually comes to you.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Away from the city

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Does anyone know the mods for the face the hair and the jacket in the picture? Credit https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/users/33904100

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Scripted or not, the chase scenes look great.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Submitting one update post here led me to some conclusions

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Even if there will be a day Cyberpunk achieves everything it set out to be and would give even more there will be people out there and especially here that just for sake of hating or not risking cognitive dissonance will call this game a trash.

    Hear me out

    • There is a consensus in all the gaming community that what happened with Cyberpunk release is a more than scandalous and should never ever happen.

    • The game was unplayable

    • Current state of CP77 is far from perfect and I agree that requires plenty of polishing and needs overhaul to many systems that are not exactly working as they should be.

    • Implementation of these updates may be nearly impossible in some aspects (plot)

    • CDPR must do whatever it takes to regain community trust.

    And regarding that last point.

    There were few points that CDPR already did.

    • They made the game playable. Calling it unplayable today is just utter B.S

    • Return policy came in and as this community fairly often admits "I've finished the game and later refunded it" - c'mon does this sound to you like you were scammed? We all had few weeks to refund the game, so I don't think that this statement is valid

    • They did not drop CP77 in contrary to Anthem and other games that failed. They know that this game is life/death matter and they will not pull off any more sales until Cyberpunk is fixed

    • I still think that this more constructive for the entire gaming community to call out CDPR on what it did and make it fix the game, instead of wishing this company to be closed and leaving game as the unfulfilled dream.

    I totally understand that you may be angry and you have every right a to be. But attacking people that root for comeback or just post news containing some positive topics is nothing but a cancer.

    I know what is going to happen.

    Still I think that this should be said out loud.

    submitted by /u/AiHaveU
    [link] [comments]

    For science, the conclusion is for you to decide

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Whoa, cool...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Does any one else just use this game as a parkour/ climbing simulator?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:55 PM PST

    I don't even do missions anymore, as soon as you get the double jump cyberware you can reach some amazing places and if your lucky you can break the game!

    submitted by /u/unclenugget93
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny is a rebel without a cause

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Like, is he just a straight anarchist? An old patriot? I'm confused with him and don't know what to decide.

    Is he a political anarchist or an ""anarchist?"" Is he just a rebel with no cause? Does he intend to build Soviets, worker's councils, return to old America, or just burn the world down and piss on the ashes?

    Why specifically fight Arasaka and not like, Militech?

    submitted by /u/InvertedReflexes
    [link] [comments]

    Songs that should have been in game. I’ll go first:

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Some of my favorite screenshots from the last year! Glad people are coming around to the game and I look forward to more DLC

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:57 PM PST

    I’ve been not enjoying the inside of my face showing constantly

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Bought the game a few days ago. I am shocked, to say the least.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:55 PM PST

    First off, I never really followed the hype for this game. I never really followed the hype for any game, for that matter. Anyway, I did, however, end up following a lot of the fallout that came about when it first launched with all of the bugs and whatnot. Suffice to say, I ended up getting turned off from the idea of playing this game due to all of the game-breaking bugs and glitches that I kept hearing about. Hell, it even got too the point where I completely forgot the game exists.

    I walked into my local Gamestop about a week ago, not looking for anything in particular, and I came across this game for $10 for a new PS4 copy. I thought, "Eh, why not? The ten bucks is worth it for the included stickers and whatnot." At this point, all I could think about was all of the shit I had heard about it.

    So yeah, didn't even plan on playing. I just wanted the stickers and the map to hang with my other game maps. Fast forward to yesterday, and I get bored to the point where I decided to install it and see what it was like, and I have to say it. I am hooked, and I am loving nearly every moment about it.

    I've always taken a liking to open-world game like Skyrim, Fallout and Outer Worlds. I expected Cyberpunk to be the same, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it be a little bit of everything that I liked from other games. The side-missions/gigs remind me of Infamous, the cars remind me of GTA, gunplay is very similar to Outer Worlds, and the story telling and world-building a very reminiscent of the older Fallout and Elder Scrolls games.

    Yeah sure, I've encountered a few bugs (NPCs walking through parked cars and whatnot), but nothing gamebreaking so far.

    The part of the whole game that I am liking the most, though, is that it doesn't shy away from adult/heavy themes like death, depression, addiction, gang violence, suicide, and sexual themes. Like, I was not expecting to watch Jackie die, console his family, attend a funeral service, and then do a mission right after where I have to stop a depressed ex-cop from committing suicide all the while trying to come to terms about my own character's impending death. Also, the shotguns are pretty cool.

    But yeah, I'm only about nine hours in and I think I have a new game to add to my top-10 list of games.

    submitted by /u/LoneBassClarinet
    [link] [comments]

    First picture v proud

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Tactical blues with my Mox runners. Obligatory Riot selfie included! I gotta hit up Afterlife more often when I'm not on the job, got some real lookers in there. Also 'Tinos can't fight for shit. Left the prize money because he needed it more than me... he's walking home tho.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Looking for Modder/mod

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 05:22 PM PST

    I am looking for a survival mod for CP2077.

    I am aware of the one on nexus mods (https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1405) but this one has not received an update in a while and I tried using it before and I kept getting these red glitch flashes non stop.

    I am pretty new to modding, so I do not know if there are other places that people use, I pretty much just was using Nexus.

    Thanks for any assistance!! :D

    submitted by /u/Jerrmaus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel