• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 16, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 I feel like I should’ve received a warning that I’d be seeing V in third person during the Panam romance scene.

    Cyberpunk 2077 I feel like I should’ve received a warning that I’d be seeing V in third person during the Panam romance scene.


    I feel like I should’ve received a warning that I’d be seeing V in third person during the Panam romance scene.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Not really great when your male V is dawning an Orange bra, pink mini skirt, muddy boots, pink glasses and militech helmet. His penis keeps clipping through the skirt for some reason. If I had known that the third person view was happening I would've gotten a better outfit. What does Panam see in my fashion disaster V? Also does anyone else remember what they wore if they romanced Panam?

    submitted by /u/my-missing-identity
    [link] [comments]

    Today at the young age of 60 years old, Voice Actor for Vik from Cyberpunk 2077 and Vesemir from Witcher 3 Milogost Reczek has passed away.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Playing Cyberpunk 2077 in rainy weather is a completely different experience.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Changes within the location as a result of the player's actions

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Anyone else have this gem? ��

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Thought I'd found an Easter Egg but I just got reminded of Rick & Morty instead.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Cyberpunk dev Miles Tost with a well-timed joke

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:32 PM PST

    What's the point in player customization when you never see it?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I thought it's like Deus Ex, where you are in 3rd person during cover, but actually it's all in 1st person and there are no mirror reflections in the game... There are a few people who like static camera poses and activating a mirror, but that's not immersive AT ALL. So all this customization including my feminine penis for what exactly? It serve ZERO purpose!

    submitted by /u/yuze_
    [link] [comments]

    Day at the lake

    Posted: 14 Dec 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt will pay just $1.85 million in proposed class-action settlement

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:39 PM PST

    First time playing but already love the character editor!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 02:43 PM PST

    So its not a bug after all.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 04:54 PM PST

    The amount of details that goes in to your character in this game is incredible, yet we barely get to see it.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 01:45 AM PST

    The game of chicken

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Anyone know how to fix this glitch? Anything I do won’t get rid of it.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 02:31 AM PST

    Cyberpunk Pen Paper bundle back on Humble Bundle. Got mine last year. Very interesting for those who love D&D or just want to read more Cyberpunk lore.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 08:12 PM PST

    So apparently people kill themselves by jumping off tall buildings in this game, which is hilarious and AWESOME!! Such a great game!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Go in Guns Blazing They Said, the AI is So Dumb They Said

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:15 AM PST

    CD Projekt has settled its Cyberpunk launch lawsuit, paying suing investors just $1.85m

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 04:06 AM PST

    [SPOILER]CDPR should add to the game a way to get the Satori without having to glitch in case you miss it during the quest.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 04:05 AM PST

    I've used the glitch to get to the top of Konpeki Plaza because I wanted the Satori katana, but now I'm stuck up there and It seems there is no way down. If CDPR made the elevators work It would'nt be any problem. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Eme_245
    [link] [comments]

    I fear no man, but this thing ...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Whats inside? Had to kill a few robots, cops, and a heavy to get to it.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 12:50 AM PST

    This game give me underground vibes

    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 02:37 AM PST

    I feel like I'm missing out by not being able to subscribe to news in the game or read more into articles. How do you feel about this? Should we be able to subscribe to news outlets in the game to track storyline and sidequests that might make the news? Or is this just to much?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 03:41 PM PST

    To walk or don't walk, that is the question

    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 11:38 PM PST

    Walk, beep, beep, walk, beep, beep, walk, walk, Errr, Errr, Don't walk, don't walk, Errr, Errr, don't walk, don't walk.

    submitted by /u/Cajete
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel