• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 July 2020 I remember watching this and thinking it was a strange response only 4 months from release. Now it makes so much sense. Those poor devs knew what was coming. Shame on the CDPR management.

    Cyberpunk 2077 July 2020 I remember watching this and thinking it was a strange response only 4 months from release. Now it makes so much sense. Those poor devs knew what was coming. Shame on the CDPR management.


    July 2020 I remember watching this and thinking it was a strange response only 4 months from release. Now it makes so much sense. Those poor devs knew what was coming. Shame on the CDPR management.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Philipp Weber, Acting Lead Quest Designer in CDPR talks about the nonlinearity of the game using the example of a quest with different ways of traveling with Takemura.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Lipstick & Bruises

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 11:11 AM PST

    I always promise myself that I will do a lot of screenshots, but I am just too eager to get to next point. Sharing my favorite ones with you chooms.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Had to pay respect chooms

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:59 AM PST

    *sigh* I guess it’s just gonna be one of those days huh.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 11:50 PM PST

    I don't have the best PC in the world but with a couple mods, you can make the game look damn sexy!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 08:43 PM PST

    So despite how minimal the character creator is, I've been spending many hours making different characters but just can't stick with one. Here is my V currently.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:03 PM PST

    CPU upgrade made a world of difference! Wow. (8th gen -> 12th gen with an RTX 3080)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Holy Shit guys.

    1 year ago when CP came out I had just got a brand new 3080 (After a month of stalking newegg/best buy) and was pumped!

    Game came out and it was gorgeous but would drop FPS frequently and just didnt "feel" smooth. Was fine to play, but just didnt feel smooth. I enjoyed it altogether.

    This week I bought a 12600k with similar speed DDR4. Holy shitballs! I booted it up last night to test and It's like a whole different experience. Its buttery smooth now. I am so disappointed that I didnt realize I was so CPU bound previously. I'm gaming at 1440p and had read that at higher resolutions the CPU wouldnt matter so much compared to the GPU. Well. If anyone's situation was similar to mine on your first playthrough... mygod, upgrade your cpu.

    Im so excited for another playthrough now!! Figured I'd share in case anyone else had a similar situation. cheers.

    submitted by /u/kagman
    [link] [comments]

    CP2077 Street Portraits (PS5)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Made a mod to add Johnny's tattoos to V (Male and Female)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:45 PM PST

    I was kinda surprised no one had made one before (unless I'm blind and couldn't find it, in which case, oops), but it's fitting considering the story. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.

    I uploaded it to the Nexus is anyone is interested.

    submitted by /u/Positive-Freedom
    [link] [comments]

    They never told me the car could fly, now I’m stuck on the goddamn roof

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Hit the ground running like a mean green merc machine. Time to make the chimichangas chooms. Someone has to pay for all this style

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Home sweet home

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Does anybody else have trouble with enemies getting stuck in bushes and turning indestructible?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:53 AM PST

    First play through on Xbox One Slim and I have some thoughts

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I have not been able to get a next gen console. Haven't even seen a single one in a store for the entire year. I've been waiting and waiting and decided screw it, I'll just play it on my Slim.

    It's bad. It's AC Unity bad. First time in the Taxi during the Heist, every polygon is distorted and enormous. Couldn't see out in or out of the car, but as soon as you step out, back to normal. Faces not loading for 15+ seconds when going to a new area. Drive too fast and end up crashing into nothing or falling through the map. Game crashes in random spots. Sounds dropping in and out, especially during car chase portions of the game.

    List of bugs just goes on and on. I figured a year would be enough time to figure out the current consoles somewhat better than this but I guess not.

    Although the game is way better than I thought. Really unique and fun gameplay. I love the weapons. Walking around and finding side gigs and following through with that short story makes the world feel engaging.

    I just wish the bugs were less pronounced and the liveliness of the city was greatly increased. Driving around feels like a ghost town in what is supposed to be a mega city. Walking around is sparse and you see the same NPC over and over within a few blocks.

    Besides these issues, the game has so much potential and I truly hope with the next gen update a lot of these issues are resolved.

    Now if I could just find a Series X to experience this awesome game on.

    submitted by /u/NotValid_123
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone by chance know what the explanation behind why this green dude in a tiny shack in the swamps is there? Is this a Easter egg reference I’m not getting?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Cyberpunk wallpaper

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Cyberpunk wallpaper

    Hey, does anyone have any wallpapers in a similar style?

    I can't find similar ones on wallpaper engine, and I really like them

    https://preview.redd.it/ouaswfqoo7181.png?width=1893&format=png&auto=webp&s=3302ccc1ee692401ade4ac94dfe599a12a2d9348

    submitted by /u/anon16cm
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't resist and I know I'm not the only one lol

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Enjoying my experience.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    So I've been looking forward to playing this game for over a year now. I even preordered it when it first became available which I later had to cancel because it got delayed from that date twice. And then when it did get released, almost everyone that got it were reporting game breaking bugs and well the game was essentially unplayable, to the point where it wasn't even available on the PS store anymore. But I saw that it was once again on there about a month ago (thats just when i checked, not sure when exactly it got put back up) and thought that its been a year hopefully its fixed now and got it. I've been playing it for about three weeks now(on PS4Pro) and can say the game has been running absolutely smooth. Haven't experienced any bugs and I'm really enjoying the game.

    Just wanted to share my experience. Thanks 😊

    submitted by /u/OnOFFoN_
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 is in 50% discount on GOG.com which belongs to CD Projekt.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Cyberdeck VS Sandevistan, what should I pick?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 04:58 PM PST

    so basically im gonna max out body and technical ability for my character but im stuck between intelligence or reflexes for the last one (since you can only max 3 attribute categories). keep in mind this would mostly be for stealth as i do not need to upgrade my weapons for full on combat as they're completely fine as they are, but im struggling because idk if its better or more fun to hack enemies to death or kill them "The Flash" style with a silenced gun. i already know which cyberdeck or sandevistan id pick, i just want to know which style i should pick ig

    submitted by /u/Tamaki-Sin
    [link] [comments]

    Short main storyline

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Just finished my first play through as a nomad and can't help but feel disappointed with how short the story was. Just lost the feeling of immersion from my first play through and don't feel motivated to go back through as a corp or streetkid.

    I'm very disappointed with the story considering how long it took to develop the game, Do you guys feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/Dicco_Mode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel