• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Judy Outfit Re-design Fanart by me :)

    Cyberpunk 2077 Judy Outfit Re-design Fanart by me :)


    Judy Outfit Re-design Fanart by me :)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:40 PM PST

    PSA to these new players: The bugs are not why people criticize the game.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I played on PC so I generally didn't experience the jank at launch, but the bugs and glitches with the game is not why people are "negative" about it. It's the missing content and features, and the shallow presentation of the features that are actually in the game. It's the lies spouted by CDPR leading up to and after release. All these new positive reviews being left are being looked at by the developers and being used as evidence that they did nothing wrong on their part. How could they, when apparently everyone now loves their game even tho bugs aside, ITS THE EXACT SAME GAME EVERYONE HATED AT LAUNCH.

    submitted by /u/T-32Dank
    [link] [comments]

    This game isn’t what I expected at all.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Just wanted to add to the conversation by saying this game is really, really good.

    I'm not a huge gta fan and I expected a gta gang story in a cyberpunk universe. What I got was a kickass, William Gibson-style cyberpunk story in the gta format. The way they incorporated Keanu's character is so cool!

    I'm loving this game's story and overall liking the gameplay once I realized it wasn't going to be deus ex in an open world.

    I had a lot of issues getting my pc settings right, but once I did…wow. Cant say enough good things!

    Edit: seems like some people really don't like positive things being said about 2077. Stinks some folks had a bad time. Hopefully they'll add the features people were really excited about! In the meantime, try out netrunner the card game if you want some good cyberpunkness.

    submitted by /u/cgilber11
    [link] [comments]

    I am glad to see all the recent love the game is getting. What I don't get is all the hate towards those people? Did you want the game to get better or did you just want to bitch about it the rest of your life? I don't understand.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:20 PM PST

    Full disclosure. I bought and played at launch on PS5. There were a lot of issues and I really thought it was shitty how the game ran on last gen. I was on board at the time with the anger everyone had. But now a year later the game is in better shape. I don't think anyone every said the story was shit. So to everyone still upset. I don't know what to tell you. Move on or appreciate the work that's been put in to make it better.

    submitted by /u/im_rickyspanish
    [link] [comments]

    Demolition V

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:38 AM PST

    The music is great but I've decided to add my own

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Maximum Force Tactical Division

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077. Instagram @Craftheory. [OC]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Night city landscapes

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Hear me out

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Maybe I over did it. Just a little bit overkill yeah ��

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:58 PM PST

    A buggy machine gun sounds like a minigun.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Copped this ingame pic of judy

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:20 PM PST

    V and Kerry Eurodyne

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Man the artstyle in this game is dare I say "Breathtaking". Want to take this screenshot and spruce it up a bit in photoshop!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Diving back in on PS5 and the lack of traffic and pedestrians really spoils the immersion.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:24 AM PST

    I get that it's still the PS4 version and CDPR had to make it run better but a simple traffic toggle/slider would have been great for us next gen owners. The roads are just completely empty most of the time. Just a bummer.

    submitted by /u/minivanspaceship
    [link] [comments]

    Too bad he isn't a romantic option :/

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:47 AM PST

    PC Gamer - Cyberpunk 2077 rated 'very positive' by new user reviews

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:43 PM PST

    In light of the recent reviews.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:16 PM PST

    The police sirens in the game sound like some very sick dubstep.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:09 PM PST

    V up on stage

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I've done some amazing photoshoot with Panam yesterday. Some more will be released upcoming week. Hope some of you might like it.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PST

    A very active day! ��

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Rediscovering the joys of Photo Mode (PS4)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:38 PM PST

    NieR x Cyberpunk 2077 by Nixeu

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel