• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Do the Stanky Leg

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Do the Stanky Leg


    Do the Stanky Leg

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Moxxi's arm armor handmade craft cosplay EVA FOAM & polymorph

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    " I have to go, my people need me. "

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I love this game, this is gradually turning into my new Skyrim!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Night City feels most alive when it doesn't revolve around V. Praying for more of these events in future updates

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I think the only part of the game that is flawless is the ambiance. God I play this game just for the ambiance

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Wait...that's IT?! The main story is so short!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    So I did the heist, then the stuff with Panam, Vodoo Boys and Takemura and now I'm supposed to meet Hanako.

    Then suddenly the game tells me point of no return so I check online and I've actually reached the end of the game already? WHAT?!

    I've been playing the main story for maybe 5-6 hours only. What the hell is this? I honestly thought it was just getting started! Now what, I just grind open world crimes and simple fetch/kill quests and buy more cars?

    I am severely disappointed with the length of the game. I remember Witcher 3's storyline being a LOT longer than this.

    You can finish this game in one day! Jesus...

    submitted by /u/xNeoSeoulx
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get a screenshot of the No-Tell Motel, recreating my favorite Cyberpunk 2077 wallpaper!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I've been getting tattoos from my favorite games, this is my Cyberpunk one!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Can we get something like this where we can pick our colors/patterns.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    The short story of how Cyberpunk helped me cure my depression

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    The short story of how Cyberpunk helped me cure my depression

    When I first played Cyberpunk, I was going throught a harsh time in my life.

    Since I'm here to tell a story, rather than seeking attention I won't elaborate any further about that, but to make it simple I had that existential crisis out of nowhere and had to deal with so much shit while being lonely.

    When I bought the game I got sucked into it and found it amazing, it was so immersive that was stress relieving for me.

    After I finished some quest, I bimbled around a bit, and approached some random yellow paper,thinking to myself "is there any collectible ova der"

    I didn't expect to find actual text written, lost in a hugeass city, let alone breaking in tear because of it.

    A lot of people were upset because of the bugs this game had on release, but to think they had such an attention for details like that, in this modern gaming industry filled with combat pass and 200 mo dlc,

    shows that they really loved the game they created.

    It may sounds dumb, but this random sheet of paper helped me so much going throught what I was facing, even if it wasn't the original purpose of this yellow stained cybertext.

    So, thank you CD projekt, for this amazing game and,

    for brightening my days, whennever I wander in the streets of night city.

    https://preview.redd.it/crktrbujcsk71.png?width=615&format=png&auto=webp&s=99678c71d5d4cfd3e38aacf52da98c1d9a155d60

    submitted by /u/faewyrrr
    [link] [comments]

    How do you like my RL Cyberpunk Porshe?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    This scene gets me every time.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Let's get outta here

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Took a couple pics with the camera mode finally. Kinda fun.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Found this while exploring Japantown, does anyone know of this?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    A good move in my opinion. Whats yours?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Meant to do that.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    When someone's opinion disagrees with yours

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    A simple change would go a long way.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Now this is just my humble opinion and all that comes with that, so take this however you like. One change would make the world feel more alive and it is a simple one.

    Remove the side gigs from the map.

    What we do now is drive to a location, get damn near on top of it, get out of your vehicle, and then get a phone call as well as a text message before you know what you are about to do. Instead you call a fixxer and request a job, they then tell you the information and tell you where to go. From the way most phone calls sound, it almost feels like this is how it is supposed to be.

    ::Edited due to my horrible spelling::

    submitted by /u/GrungyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Such a nice game with nice characters :)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    texture flickering

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I post this as a terribly concerned citizen of a safety hazard

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Sunset over the Night City.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel