• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - One of the Moxes cosplay πŸ’œ

    Cyberpunk 2077 - One of the Moxes cosplay ��


    One of the Moxes cosplay ��

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Never Forget that the Co-CEO of CDPR, Adam KiciΕ„ski, who said to investors that performance on PS4 and Xbox one was "surprisingly good", is the same man that got a 6.3 million dollar bonus for this game.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    The average dev and other employees doing all the work, and who said the games not ready. The ones who didn't want to scam the consumers out of their hard earned dollars. They got between $5000 and $9000 dollar bonuses each for their work.

    Fuck this company.

    submitted by /u/IAmARetardo
    [link] [comments]

    What do fans want... I do know what I want

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    An article by Forbes recently posed the topic of what fans actually want for Cyberpunk. That got me thinking (dangerous thing, I tell ya)... what do I want from the game? I have played 532.7 hours of Cyberpunk 2077, so I know a bit enough about this game to come up with some legitimate feedback. I will not assume I speak on behalf of everyone or even anyone, though I do believe quite a few would agree with some of the things I really want to see happen for the game.

    Native 3rd Person mode

    Yes, you (CDPR) said this was for artistic/creative vision, but that doesn't change that you screwed up. Visions just don't work out sometimes. Now I am not saying to get rid of 1st person either, but to ADD 3rd person as an option. This imo should be the priority feature for the game. Forget customizations, the game is in 1st person like 99% of the time. What use is getting new arrmor or changing them if we are never able to enjoy them outside of brief cutscenes, inventory, and while driving. 3rd person mode offers new gameplay perspective, new screenshot opportunities, and a new desire to shop for clothes... all at the same time! This would instantly breath fresh life into the game. You gave us this absolutely gorgeous and visually dynamic city that is just bustling with silent life. Let us interact with it visually. Let us enjoy it with different eyes. And then add appearance customization but we will get to that later.

    Customization and usability of V's appearance, clothes, and cars

    Later like now. Let's talk about customization first. Oh, that's a nice top, but that color is just not me. Do you have it in electric blue? Wait, only in this hideous color? Ok, thanks! This car is cool, but let me get it a paint job. Oh I can't? It has the universe's strongest coat of paint, plot armor? Awesome, keep driving to the next gig. I kind of feel stiffled here, anyone else? Creative fashion matters, even when you are as boring as me and like to deck yourself out in shades of black due to an early youth brainwashing by The Matrix. Oh, and you are telling me barbershops don't exist in 2077 anymore? We have Joytoys, but no one to cut hair? That's like waking up and finding out Taco Bell now rules the food industry... inconceivable!

    So, what's my beef with usability? Well... stuff like slots matter. Without the ability to up also bring up the levels of clothing, more specifically to add slots, certain clothing items are just unusable until you get powerful enough to snowball your way through encounters and even then it still matters a little bit. This becomes even relevant with the beginning of your considerations to finally balance the upper echelon of damage builds. If I can't just kill an entire building of enemies with my mind tech without even stepping out of my car, then my cool clothes need to be able to keep me alive and a lot of them just can't do that.

    Faction Interaction

    You built us this drop dead beautiful world for us to take terabytes of ultra high resolution screenshots and then turned around and channeled that intense passion by making it feel as devoid of life as possible. Bravo! I truly admire the dichotomy even if I don't appreciate the experience. We got influential fixers like Padre, who promises and then makes due on his promise to exact death on a certain 6th Street punk and his friends. We have gangs that supposedly fight for scraps in the underbellies of Night City with their own tragic romance couples. Oh Martha, why did it have to be you? We got omnipresent powerful corporations like Militech, Asakura, Trauma Team, Kang Tao, IEC, Netwatch, MaxTac and more. Why am I not running into more of them. Actually, even before that, why aren't they kicking my butt? Why does hobo Joe outside my apartment do basically nothing the entire day? It's almost like they are not alive. That's just the inconsequential BounceBacks I keep chugging talking.

    This game is begging, screaming to for us to interact more with it. Please let it. Let the Voodoo Boys put a bounty on me for all the discount John Wicks in Night City after I slaughtered their senior leadership for trying to kill me, lying to and then using me, and most importantly, having a Matrix style trenchcoat that I just had to have. Sorry Placide, even if you didn't try to kill me you still would have had to die so I can try to look cool. Let us interact with Night City's people. If you do that, we can even ignore the creepy T-pose and demon possession animations that happen here and there.

    Gigs are nice, but...

    Maybe I am in the minority here, but I want to take Judy out on a date. I put in the effort to get the movie theater working, why were Johnny and Rogue the only ones who enjoyed it? I want my cartop picnic with the wontons promised by Judy while watching Bushido X. I know she's a fan, because I violated her privacy by snooping around her room place and her computer even before what now seems like a one night stand. Also, she promised to show me her MaxTac suit. How has that not happened yet? Honestly, this could actually go under Faction Interaction as a team of Judy, Panam, River, and Kerry can be considered a faction, the Love Faction. Screw it, let's just call it NPC Interaction instead.

    TLDR The world is great, let us feel like we are part of it. Heck, let everyone else feel like they are part of it.

    submitted by /u/amoeba1126
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to 1.3 patch, it's now possible to collect the MaxTac set in Judy's apartment

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Every once in a while the stunning visuals, the awesome soundtrack and the ridiculous glitches all come together in a perfect moment like this <3

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Patch 1.3 off to a great start! Loving the new sensual pistol reload animation!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    1.3 Screen Space Reflection (SSR) Changes/"Improvements". Yes they're labeled correctly.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Patch 1.3 looks promising...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Looks like the $750 junk items have been nerfed down to just $150 after patch 1.3 :/

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Huh?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I was replaying it and just realized, Cyberpunk 2077 has the only example I've seen in media of a defibrillator being used correctly. They aren't used to revive you, they are used to reset your heart.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    I guess V got really excited about that specific vehicle

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Trying out my newly bought double-jump to explore

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Glad to be back. :)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    After 1.3 u can buy optical camo from ripper (kabuki market)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    An Interesting Detail

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Bear with me for a second here. I can't lie, I was disappointed just like . . . well, pretty much everyone at release. I forced myself to play through the bugs and crashes to avoid having the ending spoiled. And once the end credits finished rolling, I picked up the controller, started a new build, and promptly set it back down because I just didn't feel the same pull as I had the first time.

    About a week or two ago, I got the bug again, though. Maybe it was the time apart from it, maybe it was being a part of the Cyberpunk community here on Reddit, but I felt compelled to at least dip my toes back in the water. And I've been playing it continuously since. The game's come a long way in the time that we've had it, and I'm proud of the Devs that have worked their absolute tail feathers off to make it so.

    As much as I've seen people talk about the background lore of the game, the city, the graphics, the different builds, and much much more, there's one small detail I noticed in this second playthrough, and I just can't stop gushing about it because I think it's so damn cool: the vending machines.

    Vending machines? Vending machines.

    I have yet to play a game where Vending machines aren't either a painted cardboard box that is there just to fill space and look pretty, or a core gameplay mechanic filling the role of a merchant (such as in Bioshock or Borderlands), but I have never seen a game where Vending machines are as mundane and functional as they are in real life.

    I noticed that you could activate them before, getting a fresh Nicola Fire, but I hadn't really paid any attention to either their abundant prevalence as they just became background set dressing like almost every other open world game, nor their absolute variety! What caught my attention was a gun vending machine.

    I was doing a gig for Regina, rescuing a ripperdoc from Maelstrom (you probably know the one). After seeing her safely to the car, I went back and Anakin Skywalkered them since Maelstrom and I don't get along. While looting, however, I spotted this machine with a gun printed on it. A gun I had never spotted before. The price tag was 90 Eddie's, so I figured what the hell and bought it.

    Turns out, it's a relatively unique gun that you can only find in these vending machines. They're absolute garbage, only doing double digit damage, they don't have any effects, and you can't reload them. From a gameplay perspective, they're absolutely useless. Sure you can upgrade them, but since you can't reload them, what's the point?

    But this really isn't a for gameplay. Not really. It's for immersion. Night City is so dangerous, they put a gun vending machines in a health clinic. Which was then overrun by a psycho gang. To me, that's awesome! I mean, not awesome. You know what I mean. That level of attention to detail is just sooo cool!

    To me, that's worth putting up with glitches, crashes, and waiting for them to fix the game. Because that's a level of care and attention that more games need. That, to me, elevates this beyond art. This is their child.

    Honestly, I feel bad for having been upset at release. I mean, I've felt bad about that for a while now, but now I feel even more remorse as clearly the developers actually care deeply about this game to the point that they took the time to design and code all these interactive vending machines, and to slip in a gun that I guarantee 99% of the player base missed because it's a detail that fits Night City to a perfect T-pose.

    What about you guys? What, if any, obscure details have you found that increase your appreciation for this game?

    submitted by /u/isaacaschmitt
    [link] [comments]

    3D MAP! HELL YEAH!!!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    This seems really extreme just for featuring fan arts...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Well that was fun

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    She REALLY was there in a sec

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Nice Car spawn during a rescue mission(Where I'm supposed to drive him away)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    The reactions to 1.3 seem insane to me. More precisely, people saying that the devs haven't done much and they shouldn't even have released this patch because it didn't fix enough/everything. And this is coming from someone who criticizes most aspects of the game.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    The game wasn't nowhere near ready on release and the only thing that makes sense to me about these reactions to 1.3 is that those people never realized or admitted to themselves how much work still needed to be done on this game.

    They shouldn't have released this game yet. The best thing would have been waiting til it was working really well, had more interesting mechanics implemented and had enough content that you wouldn't even notice the scripted nature of it's characters. Like Witcher 3 which didn't have good AI either. But since they already released cyberpunk, any amount of improvement with a patch is not a bad thing. The launch already spoiled everything. But lots of people still acting like 1.3 hurt them somehow. And not just for reasonable things like introduced bugs or downgraded graphics. They're angry because the game isn't finished yet. And once again, this only makes sense if they don't understand how much work it still needs.

    The patch notes are incredibly long. You can even expand many of the parts on the list on the web site. Yet, from my perspective for example, it didn't change much. I didn't have a very immersive experience when I played it and I didn't like a lot of design choices. But even with all of the issues fixed, the game is still pretty much the same compared to the experience I had in January. That doesn't mean they aren't doing much. It will take a long time before they can move on from fixing all of the priority issues and downgrading for performance. And start focusing on more apparent improvements.

    I wonder if the people that are angry over 1.3 are the ones that tried so hard to defend the game before? The reactions are surprising but the patch itself is no surprise.

    submitted by /u/CasualMLG
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone experiencing the issue where it wont load up any saved games?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Is anyone experiencing the issue where it wont load up any saved games? It just stays in a black screen with music in the background. It was working fine the day of the update and the next day it just didnt want to load any game saves at all. Makimg a new game seems to work just fine though. For reference: I7 10700k 2080ti 16gb Installed on m.2 ssd

    submitted by /u/Spirited_Put_9549
    [link] [comments]

    Forbes: "What do players actually want?" after patch 1.3

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Honestly at this point after the latest patch 1.3. I just want a third person camera when i walk around, it can revert back to FPS when in combat idc. Thats really it for me. The game has very poor mechanics, programming, ai and gameplay issues that im sure everyone is sick of hearing, and i just feel it will take another 6 years to fix all of that. I don't need cars i wont drive anyways ( i drive bikes only because its the only way to see my character interacting with the world) and i don't need jackets that look basic and l definitely don't need new outfits for Johnny. Cancel the story dlc and any other cosmetic crap, give me a simple third person camera when i'm walking and driving so i can see my character. After that just move on to whatever your next game is CDPR. Take the L and just move on.

    forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/08/19/what-do-cyberpunk-2077-players-actually-want-at-this-point/

    submitted by /u/RyujiCosmo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel