• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Literally the first minute with patch 1.3...

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Literally the first minute with patch 1.3...


    Literally the first minute with patch 1.3...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    CDPR - At this point it's okay even if patches are bad/don't fix some long running issues. But for love of god stop marketing and hyping up these patches

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    No new content , many basic bugs still remaining. We all know the game and engine is a mess, new devs are trying best to work on it. It's not excusable but still understandable.

    But the amount of marketing hype they are doing for these patches is just adding more salt to the wound.

    submitted by /u/vaikunth1991
    [link] [comments]

    The patch that saved the game

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Decided to enjoy 1.3 on a fresh save and saw the devs tweaked the intro scene

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Katana "Black Unicorn" got witcher-style runes with patch 1.3

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Patch 1.3 - V vs cars. It only works if the car has enough space in the lane to avoid us.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Hey Reddit finally finished Johnny silverhands guitar just needs to be tuned and it’s fully playable

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Me on my 3rd playthrough watching everyone riotting over the free DLCs

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    My first minutes in the new patch

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Waiting nearly a year for new content to get a new car and a jacket

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    New feature!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Say what you will about the game, but I think it's a very sincere work of art with a strong core message.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    That being to never trust corpos. Think about it, CDPR is so committed to delivering this message, that they fully threw themselves into roleplaying Arasaka! They clearly did a lot of research into corporate greed and unethical behavior, and put all of that into their own company to simulate the results. It's probably the most dedicated behavior I've ever seen in a media creator - 8 months after launch, and they're still not dropping character - talk about professionalism!

    The result of that attention to detail is that rather than playing a virtual character who gets screwed by corpos, you get to realise being personally screwed by corpos IRL. That is what they truly meant by 'next-generation realism'. You see, they actually mean what they say.

    And when it comes to meaning what they say - A lot of people criticize CDPR for falsely claiming 'nothing less than the Witcher 3' and 'the polish of RDR2'. Allow me to explain. For 'nothing less than the Witcher 3', you guys are just not realizing which part of Witcher 3 they're referring to. It's actually the Gaunter O'Dimm part where you do a deal with the devil. They're committed to giving us more challenging, memorable villians, and in keeping with realism they're now playing the villains themselves.

    As for the 'polish of RDR2', it's also an honest claim. See, there's only one Polish character in RDR2, Mr. Wróbel, and he's someone who took your money and wouldn't pay it back. So actually you do get 'the Polish of RDR2', just in fine print, which brings us back to the anti-corpo message.

    See, it's actually us who's been misinterpreting it all along. Wake the fuck up Samurai, the city is just a figure of speech.

    submitted by /u/radio_allah
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.3 forced me to fight Razor again, and they don't call me "Samurai" for nothing

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Patch 1.3 is bad for me on PS5. No cars, barely any NPCs, more visual glitches. Also the sound pop in when I get out of the car. Yikes

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Help me V

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Review of Cyberpunk 2077 from the perspective of somebody who mainly plays competitive FPS's, hasn't touched a singleplayer game in years, and did not follow the marketing for the game [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I recently finished up my playthrough of Cyberpunk (60 hours total, romanced Judy, assaulted Arasaka with Panam, and kept my body), and I felt like I could offer a unique perspective of the game considering I'm not exactly the target demographic.

    I played through a good chunk amount of the side missions but still had plenty left to do.

    I'm not very good with neatly laying out my thoughts in paragraph form, so I'll just list what I liked and disliked in bullet points with occasional commentary attached.

    I played on PC with a controller at 1080p, medium with some high settings, with RTX medium enabled and DLSS on. Game ran at a fairly stable 60 FPS with some dips here and there.

    But let's get to what I liked about the game.

    THE GOOD SHIT

    • Holy fuck, this is easily the prettiest game I've ever played, everytime I turn a corner while running around in the streets it's always pure screenshot material

    • Some genuinely great gunplay, and I appreciated the variety of weapons to choose from

    • I really enjoyed the hacking system, it was full of a variety of options with some really cool effects at times (The suicide one has to be genuinely terrifying)

    • Decent melee combat system, could be better but overall not bad

    • I was VERY pleased with the level design, I'm someone that loves when games allow me multiple approaches towards an objective and they did a great job here

    • I found the story to be fairly enjoyable, with some genuinely hard hitting moments in my run (RIP Saul)

    • From the side content that I played, it was actually surprisingly deep and not half assed at all

    • Wow wow wow, literally every song in this game's soundtrack is a banger, with me even saving some of them to my Spotify

    • Panam

    • I must say that once I unlocked double jumping, the game became instantly more enjoyable with what was already a quality movement system

    • And with the additional movement that double jumping gave, I really appreciated how much freedom the game gave me in regards to exploring it's environments

    Did I mention how pretty the game was? Alright, let's get to the stuff I didn't like now.

    THE BAD SHIT

    • No surprise here, this game is buggy af and it legitimately felt like the game was trying to get me to stop playing at times

    • The driving felt really..... awkward? I'm not sure how to describe it, but at least motorcycles felt fine

    • This is adding on to the first point, but the amount of pop in was legitimately immersion breaking at times

    • This game really needs some sort of transmog system, having your look tied to your stats is never a good thing

    • And overall, the low quality of life features were just really annoying and I hope this gets sorted out

    • Kinda wish there was more romance options, but it's not that big of a deal

    • The lack of a post character creator customization is a downright sin

    CLOSING THOUGHTS

    Overall, I really enjoyed the game, and it's honestly the best 7/10 I can ever give a game, with a couple more patches and some DLC it could be an 8/10 or even a 9/10.

    But even with that, I don't see myself replaying the game until some more content gets released and/or the multiplayer arrives.

    I would love to know what y'all think!

    submitted by /u/S3xyTrap
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.3 looking good...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    (1.3) For 8 months I've been wanting to get my hands on the roof shotgun...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Slow motion reload bug after updating to patch 1.3

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Booted up 1.3 to try out better console performance (Series X)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Amazing to me that after months of patching the game still doesn't have any basic controls around car calling in 1.3. I give you the pancake car bomb!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    After months and patches there are still big issues with culling planes. Patch 1.3 on PC. :(

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    This shouldn't be possible, but I'm glad it is :)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Maxes Gunslinger perk now gives you time to think about the poor decisions that led you to your current gunfight.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    I feel like CDPR should add a picture of the car youre looking at in the Journal. Its way too difficult to find out what the car looks like.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel