• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I have just encounter this.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I have just encounter this.


    I have just encounter this.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Gangs were such an under used feature

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Imagine you could gain infamy in night city, catching the attention of The Maelstrom or any gang and being able to work for them, maybe eventually leading them.

    Having gang wars and maybe turf you could fight over would've really been a prefect feature in Cyberpunk but instead the gangs that we do have are just the same enemies in each of their respective zones. Apart from the Maelstrom that have a story mission tied to them.

    Idk, just really seemed like a missed opportunity.

    submitted by /u/Ninjjuu
    [link] [comments]

    Put this on my hard hat a few months ago. Thought it looks good enough to post now. Wake up Samurai

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    When your dead but also a day drinker…

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Hot exhaust gas distorts the air around the exhaust pipe

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Patch 1.3 in a nutshell

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    I hope patch 1.3 fix this, This game deserves more

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I genuinely, truly, love this game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I picked it up back in January, around the time i was waiting for Hitman 3 to come out. Got it for a good discount, and i thought why not. My experience wasn't really good. The bugs were bad, but i was engrossed in the idea. A fixer in the future? Sold.

    I pushed through the bugs, but eventually crash, and it blue screens my computer, and i lose my progress, a good few hours by that point. I decided to leave it for a few months, until saturday just gone, and i'm so glad i picked it up again.

    Things were slow at first, but it served a good recap for what i had forgotten. After passing the heist, and finding out V's fate, i felt immersed in the character. Every time he felt hope at some sort of help, i felt that hope with him. Everytime he saw Johnny, i felt like i had the relationship that V had with him. I hadn't felt that immersed in a character in a long time, not since my first play through of Red Dead.

    When i had finished the game, i had received the "return to earth" ending, and loaded my save game back up, i had to take a minute to process the ending. I felt truly like my actions had actually meant something, and impacted the world around me. It felt like the world was really alive. I left Takemura to die, in pursuit of my own safety, I changed Misty's view on me, by siding with the same Corp that got Jackie killed. I ruined a relationship with Johnny in exchange for a chance at being saved. I didn't help Panam, and she struggled more as a result. It all ended up being for nothing.

    I had to genuinely stand away from my pc for a minute and think about all of it, think about what i could have done differently. I gave up the dream I had at the start, to become a legend, because I wanted to live. I ruined friendships and killed people for nothing. It got me right back to square one.

    Overall, I love this game. I put so many late nights in, I don't think I've ever lost so much sleep. I had mixed opinions at first, but my god, my love for it overshadows the bugs. I'm on my second playthrough now, still deciding how I wanna go through with it. I definitely wanna focus on side content, since i didn't do nearly enough of that before.

    edit: The backstory feature was cool. It may not have been major, but it was cool occasionally being able to have a better start with random people by saying you recognise them or their family

    submitted by /u/benjifabray
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk isn't an RPG and that makes me sad

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I feel like action roleplaying as a genre has devolved into "any game that has progression of some kind and side quests in an open world"

    and after replaying Kingdom Come: Deliverance I couldn't help but think about how amazing cyberpunk could have been if CDPR understood what an RPG is.

    ngl im losing hope in the genre and I don't think I'm gonna be buying any RPGs anymore.

    Cyberpunk is a flashy fps you can drive around in. That's all i got from cyberpunk apart from the bugs and forgetful story.

    The purpose of this post isn't to rustle fanboy feathers I just wanna see if anyone else feels the same way and what they see as true RPG games, maybe get some recommendations.

    submitted by /u/Jojobois
    [link] [comments]

    Saw another post with the Cyberpunk sticker on a hard hat. Here's mine. Wake up Samurai

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Something my sister painted for me right before the CP2077 release. Didn't share it back then due to the backlash the game had generated. It's one of my favourite pot.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Never really experienced any bugs since getting the game, then this happened...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    What makes the Razor fight so god damned hard

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    The way I see it, the Razor fight has the following basic issues:

    1) Your in-combat health regeneration has slowed to a crawl or is nonexistent. I don't know if that's specifically something that was coded for this fight or if, like in World of Warcraft, it's a side effect of your health pool being so damn big at high levels while health regen doesn't scale to match. As a result, when people say that Razor can knock you out in two hits, they don't mean in quick succession. They mean two hits ever, over the course of the whole match. And the match drags on for a long-ass time.

    2) Razor seems to have damn near unlimited stamina and can just chain combo attacks forever, or until he gets bored.

    3) The ring is extremely small, and there's almost no room for dodging and running, which is necessary for avoiding his combo attacks

    4) Despite what Vik tells you, hitting Razor in the abdomen doesn't do shit.

    So... any advice?

    submitted by /u/Katie_Boundary
    [link] [comments]

    Just started CP 2077 for the first time three days ago and...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Honestly I really love this game! When I saw all the glitches and issues I waited until I had a Series X to play it and I'm so glad that I did.

    I've only ran into a few glitches that froze me in place or messed up gigs and required a reload, which considering the vast quantity of things to do in the game I'm not really surprised.

    The only gripes I have about the game is npcs clipping through you regularly, or walking in between you and someone you are having a convo with. Also I wish the map had a little more information about specifics, like naming the fixer icons on the map.

    I've been very careful to avoid all spoilers regarding the story and as of act 2 I'm really interested in where the story is going so far.

    After all the negative sentiment I've seen regarding the game I just wanted to give my positive experience with the game. Can't wait to keep playing and rising to the top of Night City!

    submitted by /u/Bonedaddyo
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes, during the forcible entry, opponents call for reinforcements.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Let my little sister start playing. Apparently you can only have one saved game at a time? No saves from 8-2-21

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    About to embark on my favourite character development in the game!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Remember times when those few videos were the only ones uploaded on Cyberpunk 2077 official youtube page? Yeah I remember too... ( ͡° Ê–̯ ͡°)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Apparently my boss plays

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    My boss was talking to me, and I heard him stutter for the first time. So I asked him If he learned his English from Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4. Needless to say he crashed and I gotta restart employment somewhere new

    submitted by /u/butterbrain_bakedt8r
    [link] [comments]

    I remember..

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I remember thinking i was going to need the guide book for this game because of how deep the mechanics were hyped up to be lol. Watched tons of lore videos that ended up doing absolutely nothing for me or the game experience. It's been almost a year .. what the fuck. At this point i'm just waiting for the announcement that they are abandoning ship & calling it a day..

    submitted by /u/HorrorJunkie1408
    [link] [comments]

    yup that seems about right

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel