• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cosplay of Panam by ann_shakhovskaya

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cosplay of Panam by ann_shakhovskaya


    Cosplay of Panam by ann_shakhovskaya

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    CD Projekt's stock market value since last summer. Yikes.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    cyberpunk 2077 tokyo olympic pictograms

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    FPP was forced to strengthen an immersion? I understand now why

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Something that struck me about the world after finally 100%ing the game after 140 hours.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Is just how barren the world truly is.

    During my playthrough I was always going from quest to quest or destination to destination. I was always looking at how beautiful the world was but I was never really exploring it. Once I beat the game with nothing left to do, I actually looked at the world differently for the first time. I just walked around and, man, what a boring experience.

    There's no unexpected surprises. Nothing interesting to stumble across. And something that disappointed me was the lack of collectibles. Sure, there's the hidden gems, but I think it would have been nice to have a "find 100 X to unlock X". Would have been nice end game content to give reason to explore.

    Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/UsernameIWontRegret
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny Silverhand didn't land

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I feel like he was overall badly written. He is such a bad person and they didn't really give him any redeeming qualities and just counted on people liking him because he is Keanu. I found him constantly annoying and V acting like they were friends even tho I told him to fuck off every chance I got went the extra mile to make me feel disconnected from both characters.

    Fanboyz will defend his character and voice acting to death ofc, but overall he is just a horrible guy.
    Constantly insulting everybody, thinking he is better than everyone is like the main theme of the guy.
    Detonating a nuke in the middle of a city with no care for civilians or even janitors is something I couldn't get past. Also he is manipulative and an asshole to everybody he knows. In the Diner the first thing he tells you is if you take him to rogue he can manipulate her to help destroy Arasaka. He says he'll take your body if he needs to. Even if he can't he is ready to have you sacrifice for his ideals. He would detonate that nuke again if he had the chance in a second. Everything is just so one dimensional.

    It doesn't make sense why these characters (Rogue,Alt,Kerry...) hang out with him. It's not like he is charismatic he is just a constantly annoying. Maybe some scenes where we are shown why people like him. Maybe they got cut, but they clearly prioritized making him sound "cool" to 14 y.o. over writing an actual complex character. So many cliche's about him I don't even wanna count.

    The game is clearly designed with people liking him in mind, you get a lot more of the game if you empathize with the terrorist, but they didn't think to give me any reason to beyond he is the internet's golden boy.

    Doesn't help that the voice acting is at best mediocre. There are some absolutely jarring lines and overall whenever he needs to express a emotion like anger he just does this weird grunting thing. It's like he doesn't understand how to scream and just talks loud.

    Does anybody share this opinion ? Cause I keep seeing people saying they love the character and I can't find any arguments why except he is played by Keanu and "dude he hates corporations dude just like in real life".

    submitted by /u/Antique-Link1366
    [link] [comments]

    Decisions, decisions...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    So finally I was able to find out what the bounty class stars mean when scanning an opponent.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    So finally I was able to find out what the bounty class stars mean when scanning an opponent.

    They simply mean the level of the opponent, or rather the ratio of his level to ours. The higher the opponent's level in relation to ours, the more stars are displayed on his profile. All in all, it's a nice replacement for the typical numerical indicator known from other RPGs, but why the hell is it not explained anywhere in the game ?! (or I couldn't find)

    Example: My level is 10, the opponent has 4/5 stars:

    https://preview.redd.it/tflbu8uybvg71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e9a2e2bf864b954caa34eef95803fdb347b6b9b2

    My level is 50, the same opponent has 1/5 stars:

    https://preview.redd.it/3ywr6m43cvg71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=60fbd7689f0daf4236df864f2ab4f5d052d548f7

    submitted by /u/pablo397
    [link] [comments]

    CD Projekt's financial summary report since 2015. Whoa.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Nomad skillz!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    And now they have already made 20 QA updates, while 1.2 had only 12 qa updates...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    If nothing else, this game is seriously photogenic

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    That kinda tickled…

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I really love the armor, weapons, & prosthetics of Arasaka

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    V version cosplay by me

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    i love this game (xbox series x)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    ᴊᴜᴅʏ

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Just finished the game...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    So I was one of those who was super hyped for the game. Had been so hyped that I even got my girlfriend super hyped for it too. When pre-orders opened up, we snag a copy for each other, then game got delayed, then it launched full of bugs and performance issues.

    I played it for about 2 weeks on launch and rage quit. Girlfriend gave it a couple more days before the bugs and performance made her quit too. I had given up hope on this game. If you can dig up some of my comments on this sub, you'll see I wasn't kind to it. A few weeks ago, I went and rewatched Blade Runner and the sequel, plus watched a couple other animes and was pulled back into the Cyberpunk world. I knew this game was still buggy with some performance issues, so but I picked it up again. Fresh start and new path (corpo).

    Can't really speak to those who have dunked 120+ hours into the game, but I did get 70 hours. I fell in love with the game. I was mesmerized by all of the attention to detail that this world had. I would occasionally walk to objectives and stare at my cars, world, and characters. The story was so much better than I had expected, after I had read more into the backstory of the game that is. It was something truly amazing, something that made me imagine what if something like that had happened in our world. Made me think about some of Johnny Silverhand's decisions, my own character's decisions, and where I would fit into this universe.

    I even had several dreams where I met my V character and tried being her friend, only for her to instantly put me in my place and shut me down. I'm generally a very friendly person, but my V was very cutthroat, following similar paths as Silverhand. Now that I've finished the story, won't spoil it, I am sad. Sad that its over. The ending that I chose is something that I felt I would probably take if I were in Vs shoes. Honestly am craving more though and am once again hyped for what CDPR has in store for DLCs.

    Honestly hope they learned something from this experience, but also wish that they do not give up on this world. It is a very beautiful detailed world that I can see myself coming back to if they decide to make sequels.

    Alright, you chooms have probably read like a million of these.

    T-poses in solidarity

    submitted by /u/ShadowInTheAttic
    [link] [comments]

    Sad V

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    In 2077, the force is strong.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Why does hair look so bad in this otherwise gorgeous game? It's like a straw

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Anyone else experienced this bug (same guy always in my caller ID)? I can't find a fix anywhere

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel