• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - "We've greatly enhanced our crowd and community systems, to create the most believable city in any open world game to date. The city streets are bustling with crowds of people, from all facets of life, all living their lives, within a full day and night cycle" credits to Crowbcat

    Cyberpunk 2077 - "We've greatly enhanced our crowd and community systems, to create the most believable city in any open world game to date. The city streets are bustling with crowds of people, from all facets of life, all living their lives, within a full day and night cycle" credits to Crowbcat


    "We've greatly enhanced our crowd and community systems, to create the most believable city in any open world game to date. The city streets are bustling with crowds of people, from all facets of life, all living their lives, within a full day and night cycle" credits to Crowbcat

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    My favourite photos I have taken in my almost 300 hours of this game :)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    The game's first DLC should be a campaign to rescue Garry from the techno-necromancers of Alpha Centauri

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Cyber Punk 2077 but It's Miniature

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Floating balls

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Just started cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    So I just started cyberpunk and I have a base Ps4. This has to be one of the coolest worlds to be immersed in, I'm loving it soooo much. Yes there are quite a few bugs but apart from them I'm loving the atmosphere. The guns are pretty unique too and driving feels decent. The story is super intriguing.

    Hope y'all are having as much fun as i am

    submitted by /u/lemon-wings
    [link] [comments]

    Train riding in Cyberpunk :) (wholesome)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    I just got cyberpunk for ps5 and its amazing

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    So I did not follow the hype before the game came out nor do I know what is missing. I wanted to buy the game day 1 but I heard about the bugs so didn't buy it.

    Now I finally bought it and boy oh boy is it great. I do not know why it gets the bad rep. I haven't experienced any bugs playing on my ps5 and I am so imersed in the world that I have only done a few missions from act 2. I just have been doing side missions.

    This Game is great

    submitted by /u/ewrwerefewrgewrg
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2076 by Yuan Yuan

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Kinda cool moment in combat

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    June 2020, less than 5 months until the November premiere. Lead Quest Designer, Paweł Sasko talks about the garage where V will keep cars, about visual modification of weapons, about visual modification of cyber implants. More in the comment below the post.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    My pastel CyberNinja V. Pretty proud of this outfit combo

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    A few Cyberpunk photos

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Look at Johnny Silverhand's Cyber Guitar!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    T-Pose Choom #HumansOfNightCity

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk will pull NoMansSky!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Wow... that cat must be hella thirsty.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I like it how even after so many patches and fixes I'm still getting the same kind of bugs I was getting on release. I assume that waiting for the story DLC is just pointless. Have your expectations about CDPR fixing the game came true?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Delamain's Combat Mode shown in The Heist

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Fun nod to Death Stranding during River’s questline. Anyone spot any other good Easter eggs?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Main NPC/Named NPCs/quest givers don’t exist in the open world.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I can only visit a few fixers and a couple other NPCs during specific periods of the main quest line. Unlike the NPCs of Fallout and Skyrim which exist in the game world despite whatever it is you have your character doing. That's what sux. And it's a 15 year old open world game design… what does that say?

    submitted by /u/RedRapture781
    [link] [comments]

    It's kind of annoying that you can't reset attribute points.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    They gave us a way to reset our skill points, but without a way to reset attribute points, you're kind of stuck with variations of the same build once you spend all your attribute points. It would be really nice to not have to restart the whole game just to try a new build, because I really, really, really don't want to start this whole game over just so I can use big guns instead of pistols (effectively).

    submitted by /u/tacocravr
    [link] [comments]

    Nice Damage you got there!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    This gun I bought from John Cena sucks

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel