• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I'm not going to lie but... I just played the first 8 hours of Red Dead Redemption two a few days ago...

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I'm not going to lie but... I just played the first 8 hours of Red Dead Redemption two a few days ago...


    I'm not going to lie but... I just played the first 8 hours of Red Dead Redemption two a few days ago...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    It made me realize that even after bug fixes and patches, Cyberpunks world and events wont be close to the level of immersion Rockstar provided.

    The whole world of Red Dead felt so... Alive... This one well, I saved an NPC from execution and he called me an asshole.

    I spoke to someone in the club, called me an asshole.

    I got shot in Front of the cops, they called me an asshole.

    Man... I wanted to love Cyberpunk... It called me an asshole.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Sesh_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I managed to "climb" the Petrochem dam with Jackie's arch.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Scripted Kerry Eurodyne is parking his car

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Wow this game literally disappeared.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Has to be one of the biggest disappointments in gaming history. It went from being hyped, to being a huge disappointment for a couple weeks, to now basically not even having a pulse. No one cares about this game at all.

    submitted by /u/Spicy_Masala
    [link] [comments]

    Since I haven't seen a post about it yet: Cherami Leigh (Female V) and Carla Tassara (Judy) have been both nominated for two BAFTAs for Best Performer in a Leading Role and Best Performer in a Supporting Role respectively!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Through all the negativity, I still enjoyed my time on this game a lot. I can't wait to play it again once new updates comes. Here are some of the screenshots I took. (Modded btw)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:21 PM PST

    My immersion Ruined.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:08 PM PST

    So I know everyone hates Cyberpunk but SAMURAI is still really cool, here are some phone wallpapers for it.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PST

    Really liked The Star tarot, decided to do my version of it.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Visited to Jackie's apartment from the prologue cutscene. Have you ever thought that there is a copy of your room on the other side of the mirror?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Got a SAMURAI Zippo so decided to do a little photoshoot

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PST

    I actually enjoyed Cyberpunk.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PST

    I see hundreds of posts about how the game is flawed and not what it was built up to be, and yes it's glitchy and yes it's got some very boring dynamics. Comparing cyberpunk to the games I've enjoyed in the past?

    All the fallout series (fallout 76 can swivel) they're also filled with glitches in early release, monotonous gameplay where all battles feel the same.

    Destiny 2 which has thousands if not millions of players who regularly slate the game but keep going back. I mean have you played destiny for more than an hour and not done the same quest/battle twice maybe even three times?! That games a serious grind of doing the same thing over and over and over for little reward.

    Cyberpunk wasn't the futuristic GTA we all hoped for, but it's a decent dystopian setting for a game where you can drive round and collect new equipment and weapons, which have a decent amount of customisation with upgrades and modifications.

    I'm still playing cyberpunk now and it's not bored me just yet. Maybe I'm one of the few that just enjoys a game where you can just get lost.

    I'm on series X by the way! No issues since launch.

    submitted by /u/M-Man1990
    [link] [comments]

    By Musa Warrior

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Just another day in night city..

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Of course the only way to open this door is with a keycard that's under the fucking map.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Mike Pondsmith explains away NPC replication bug

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Guess i can't see...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Im proud of this screenshot

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Tried to get as much Trauma Team gear as possible for this build.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PST

    Comrade's Hammer is a beast, not a weapon!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel