• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I just wanted to show off my V! Spent ages trying to make it look like myself.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I just wanted to show off my V! Spent ages trying to make it look like myself.


    I just wanted to show off my V! Spent ages trying to make it look like myself.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Claire drives slower than my grandma

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:07 PM PST

    Well, it's been 3 months.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Still no major patch for police AI, NPC activity, or crowds disappearing/reappearing when you turn your back on them. No fix or advancements for the multiple lifepaths they promised. Among any of the other issues the game has .

    Look, I get the CDPR had a breach, and obviously would need to push back their patching cadence to match that. I also get the No Man's Sky took years to redeem, but this is getting more than a little ridiculous.

    I beat the game multiple times already, I didn't hate it. But it does bother me that this game is so not what we were sold on, and we still have not received any more updates. I'm losing faith that CDPR is capable of even fixing what they've created at this point.

    submitted by /u/theconbine
    [link] [comments]

    The view from the top of 'saka tower

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:06 PM PST

    i just wanted the shinies

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Finished the game 2 weeks after release. Decided to get back into it with my new character.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:38 PM PST

    Despite the issues Cyberpunk 2077 is the best game I played in 2020

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PST

    I am gonna delete this account anyway cuz I can't comment or post on a lot subreddits now so i say let me dip it into lava and see what happens

    Since 2018 my interest in videogame was reaching rock bottom, I barley finished any game i have played, tried RDR2 reached around chapter 4 then heard the game has 6 chapters and an epilogue so i dropped it, tried the outer worlds, liked its art style like its rpg stuff but then reached a point where the game wanted to get 10,000 money so i dropped it, tried neir automata, but restarted the intro 3 times because there's no autosave, heard that most JRPGs do this so I dropped it, tried mafia remake liked it but didn't finish, cant point why exactly, tried doom eternal loved it but also didn't finish it i guess it was the repetition, cuz when you reach the last levels and there's no new gun or new upgrade waiting for you and since the gameplay was the main spine of the game was the game, the spark went through an exponential decay.

    then i heard a highly respected video game studio was making a new cyberpunk game so i got excited, so i said why not try out their last big game, the witcher 3, so i tried it and it was literally the only game i finished in 2019 and my god was it an experience, a game that combined quantity and quality and it being a fantasy RPG, it was a dream come true, it popped my excitement for videogames again but that spark didn't last long because i sadly didn't finish any game after it.

    the hype was through the roof for cyberpunk 2077 and i pre-order it and it was my first time doing so, and then the game came out and i think you have seen for yourself how much hate this game got, people shat on this game so fucking hard and honestly i was with them for a short period of time, but then after reaching around 70% completion on the main story, i realized just how much i LOVE the game, the atmosphere, the graphics, the freedom in gameplay, the lore it just pulled me in SO MUCH, i played 8 hours on the first day it came out, i have never done that since maybe when i was 12 years old, and if ask why? the game has so many flaws how did you enjoy it? its because they didn't bother me at all, I never followed an NPC to see where they were going, the only times i got wanted (on my first playthrough) i was in a car so i didn't notice them spawning, and thought the physics were fine on humans at least.

    what i loved so much about the game is something i call "Non-difficult Non-linearity" or NDNL for short what basically means is that even though the game has so many mechanics and so many options it doesn't force you to use them, which i praise the dev team for, i am a person that hates when forced to do something, for example history, l love watching videos and reading about it, but hate history class, so yeah that's it

    submitted by /u/H1Eagle
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot to share my "Post Valone" I accidentally made

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Militech Black Ops

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Did this today

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Train surfing in Night City.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Player Base drops below 10,000 on steam

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Had these stickers made ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Not being able to see V in reflections is kinda unacceptable for me

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PST

    This was one of the most immersion breaking things in the game. A game I really like btw.

    I mean seriously, what's the point of Raytracing and all this hype behind it if the main thing that you customize and are supposed to be in the game isn't even seen in reflections without having to load in a choppy cutscene.

    But honestly, there's really no good excuse for not investing in proper animations in 3rd person.Deus Ex 1 released in 2000 and had proper reflections.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKS2H2Bb5-A

    Deus Ex Mankind Divided (2015) had mainly 1st person gameplay, but seamlessly moved between 3rd person cutscenes for dialogues, cover, take downs, icarus landing and the vortex thingy.https://youtu.be/3URlQUl_Ggo?t=125
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-LV9fyzqMQ

    Cyberpunk 2077 just cheaped out and used the same FPP model for TPS and moved the arms and stuff to look better in first person instead of either using two models and sets of animations and swapping between them.

    There's the ini change that allows you to see your model in reflections, but the heads are missing. That's jarring. But still better than nothing in my opinion.

    I know this will never happen though, the amount work that reworking those horrible 3rd person animations would be too much to satisfy the minority of people like me who are heavily bothered by this I'm pretty sure.

    PS: Motorcycle 3rd person view shows how poor the third person animations are. How mechanical it looks when V tries to put his/her leg on the floor when turning. Ughhh.

    submitted by /u/rorysu
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to the moders I finally made my dream V

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:05 PM PST

    Quite possibly the best song in the car radio (OC)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PST

    At BD studios, you can multiply any amount of police cars you want. Just take them one by one on some distance from main entrance. They will continue spawning and if you will not run away too far - all previous clones will stay (if you cross some distance everything will disappear).

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Wish those (?) side quests weren't on the map

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:08 PM PST

    Right now they feel just like a checklist but if they weren't on the map exploring on your own would feel much more rewarding imo.

    submitted by /u/cadavverxo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X -- Game played fine for 20-30 Hours and now...totally broken.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PST

    It's almost comical. I kill people, slice off their heads, and they just jump back up and keep fighting me, headless. I use quickhacks and they just don't do anything anymore. The frame rate during missions drops down to a crawl and everything is in slow motion...forever. I got all the way up to the Nocturne mission (no spoiler) -- the point of no return, the "if you want to do gigs or side missions, do them first" mission. So I've been doing gigs and so on. And my character is only level 31, I have some legendary cyberwar, I'm a combination net runner/blades build, it was fun. But now the game is absolutely unplayable. I can't finish the main story line or do anything else now. To have invested this amount of time in a game I was really enjoying (the Panem missions/storyline were the most fun for me), and now I might as well throw the whole thing in the virtual garbage.

    I want a refund, an apology, and a free car.

    submitted by /u/NeoYossarian
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 police mods

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Hello folks hope you are all doing well.

    been looking into the cyberpunk 2077 modding scene, really impressed btw, recommend giving a look if you are on pc.

    i was just wandering if these two mods are compatible.

    https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1672?tab=description enhanced police

    https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1495?tab=description crime prevention system.

    do these mods work together? or do they cause problems? or would having one make the other superfluous?

    many thanks

    submitted by /u/Frankyvander
    [link] [comments]

    Camera control hack is cool!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Dude. This would’ve been a more chad net running chair.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel