• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - After waiting 7 years, feeling hyped about all those E3s and I’ve already forgotten about the game.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - After waiting 7 years, feeling hyped about all those E3s and I’ve already forgotten about the game.


    After waiting 7 years, feeling hyped about all those E3s and I’ve already forgotten about the game.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    It's such a shame. Coming from the people that made the Witcher 3, I always kept thinking about that game even today and replayed it countless times. A cyberpunk setting should have drawn me into it way more than the Witcher did.

    Yet, cyberpunk is just meh. Perhaps my view on the game would have been better if it wasn't in such a trash state, even today. Anyways, I just think it's sad that a game I was massively excited for turned out to be just OK and quickly forgotten about.

    Edit: I haven't visited this sub in a while, cause I forgot about the game and moved on. It just popped into my head and I said my thoughts. That's for anyone that says "well you're here, so you haven't forgot about it"

    submitted by /u/DannyM2
    [link] [comments]

    Best view in Night city :3

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:35 PM PST

    After 40 hours in game I figured out why the city seems so empty despite having streets full of NPC's

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:54 AM PST

    There's no noise. It's quiet, nobody talks unless you speak to them yourself. Those 2 NPC's sitting at a bar are not having a conversation, there's no domestic dispute in that megabuilding, nothing. Just some dead husks passing by.

    submitted by /u/nice_usermeme
    [link] [comments]

    Found this amazing pixel art by u/Iku1997 which (s)he made over 2 years ago!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    well they got mud effects down well enough, no dice for aqua

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I recreated more Cyberpunk characters in The Sims 4

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Patch most likely coming soon.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/depots/?branch=cdpr_internal_qa

    They have something in the works that was pushed to the depot earlier today for testing.

    Whether it makes it before the end of February is anyone's guess.

    For the ones being pedantic. I'm aware they said they were releasing a patch in February, this post is to illustrate that they have something in testing right now, that was was updated 2 hours ago.

    https://i.imgur.com/rQxfXQJ.png

    submitted by /u/Arsenic_Touch
    [link] [comments]

    Was going through old clips on my pc and found this very very lucky moment

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Panam

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Jesus Christ, my legs (audio)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    I think Cyberpunk does not get nearly enough credit for all of its bite-sized storytelling

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Spoilers, I guess? Not for the main story, but little pieces everywhere.

    The amount of content in this game that gets passed over is insane to me. I can't possibly go into all of the details for each of these so they might sound shallow, but the crafted scenarios I've encountered have blown me away.

    Just to name a couple:

    I found a wrecked and bloody vehicle on the highway with a conversation about someone basically trying to escape Arasaka. In the messages they say they'll kill themselves before Arasaka can get to them. Well it looked like Arasaka caught up to them and was about to put them down, but I noticed a bloody handprint on the wall next to the car. This was on a bridge over water, so I jumped into the water and there was their body at the bottom... with one last conversation to their mother.

    Another was in the middle of the desert; there's a crashed airship with cargo containers scattered around, and then a car overlooking the crash and a bunch of hardware set up to analyze the area. On a nearby dead body there's a set of messages revealing that it's a reporter who thought the crash was suspicious and someone else warning them not to look into it.

    And the list goes on. None of these have been during any missions and they are also not laid out in obvious spaces with big arrows pointing to what's there. There are also marvelously detailed areas that I have yet to engage with through any mission (like a mansion with an infinity pool overlooking the city), but seem very alive and real. Maybe I'll get to those after I've finished all of the side missions, but I have yet to get bored from just exploring the city and discovering everything they have put into it.

    submitted by /u/Zackismet
    [link] [comments]

    Trauma Team absence

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    You are on a mission, hitting a target that very likely has a respectable TT card. Network breached, and few dead security guys already silently lay in dark corners. But you did just that one wrong step and your cover is blown, combat mode starts!

    Kereznikov kicks in, you fight on hard, enemies finally retreat. A small opportunity, getting a short quiet moment to hack a security camera system. The sentry turret turned ally get's your target. He is bleeding, but manages to evade and holes up in his office. Short moments pass and you already start expecting the Trauma Team to show up.

    Rushing guns ablaze, hail mary! A booster taken, few dead bodies drop. Hard progress is just that moment too slow, TT breaches through the external shutters, warning message booms and they instantly drown you in self guiding projectiles. What was supposed to be an easy job escalates into real mayhem. Severely outgunned and hacking not viable any more, you cave and hunker behind a concrete wall.

    Should you try some grenades? if you win - TT will mark you, so maybe not worth the trouble. Quick retreat, job failed - the target was extracted. But at least TT won't chase you. For now.

    * * *

    Where is anyone with TT card in CP2077? You get to see the action in one mission. Then they are missing in action themselves. Could have been implemented as "reinforcements called" system. Making you plan a hit in a way that won't allow your main target to call TT (or REO Meatwagon if they existed in the game). And then if you fail, short time to deal with TT, before they mark you or call for backup. A small hope for DLC, but not holding my breath.

    submitted by /u/Vimux
    [link] [comments]

    NC was built on the top of a black hole and I can prove it

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Got done in by the pipes.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Playing on the original xbox one gives some great exclusive enhancements like stopping time and phasing through walls.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    This game has the best trash dump in any video game ever but is underutilized.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    I'm playing the game for the first time and I keep noticing the giant heap of garbage just outside of night city. It's honestly amazing the scope and detail of it all but I feel it is underutilized. Do you think they'd ever expand on the dump? Like a tribe of nomads living deep inside or something like that? Just a thought

    Edit: Some of you never played pre-patch Skyrim and it shows.

    submitted by /u/Uncle_Boujee
    [link] [comments]

    Got rolled by the notorious cardboard...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Typical Corpo...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Relationship between V and Silverhand reminds me of Franklin and Michael in GTAV..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Relationship between V and Silverhand reminds me of Franklin and Michael in GTAV..

    In both games, rather naive youngster teams up with a jaded older guy who is a 'ghost', someone who was supposed to be dead, but who now has risen from grave, and is causing merry heck around town!

    Given the similarity, it is a shame that Smasher did not start chasing after the 'ghost' of Silverhand the same way Trevor chased after the 'ghost' of Michael. Because that would've made interesting storyline. (Smasher could've hired some rather simple nomad to 'track' Silverhand in Night City!)

    Sure, I know, these two games aren't the only ones to use the age old newcomer & jaded veteran combo, but I have been rather amused by the similarities of these relationships, so thought to mention it to my CHOOMS here.

    https://preview.redd.it/6rzudxem2dj61.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=79d48c7d249686a6d17e9dbbdec625ef669fecda

    submitted by /u/gamingdawn
    [link] [comments]

    Judy Alvarez WIP (by me ��). Thought my V was straight but then I met Jud'. Copic markers and 10+hrs. Finishing and giving the drawing away live on stream next week.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Black Samurai Jacket

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:50 PM PST

    This would be a completely different game with 3rd person cut scenes

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    The Witcher, Dragon Age and Mass Effect series are my favorite games of all time and I have played them all countless times.

    While I enjoyed Cyberpunk it I couldn't quite place why it didn't feel as engaging to me as these other titles and I realized it's the lack of seeing your character during dialogue and 3rd person cutscenes. Seeing my customized character with the gear I put on them during dialogue and cutscenes pulls me in a lot more than just staring at an NPC talk.

    Also, no matter your background V sounds like a street kid. While Dragon Age 2 wasn't amazing I really enjoyed the different personality options in all the dialogue.

    Finally, I think some version of Mass Effects paragon/renegade options during cutscenes would be amazing in this game. It gives it that cinematic feel like your in a movie but you still have some agency and keeps you on your toes during cutscenes.

    There is so much potential in this game, I hope someday it will live up to it.

    submitted by /u/ElectricIguana
    [link] [comments]

    the ballad of buck ravers

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:44 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel