• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Realistic young Rogue (using artbreeder.com and GIMP)

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Realistic young Rogue (using artbreeder.com and GIMP)


    Realistic young Rogue (using artbreeder.com and GIMP)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    My PS4 Experience 1.11

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Why is this just chillin inside NCPD headquarters

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    There are STILL 35 perks that are non-functioning (essentially a waste of your perk point)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9BKjY4K0BY&t=788s

    And the the holy grail patch 1.2 that CDPR is running their mouths off with yet again, hyping it up to be the silver bullet for this game, has been delayed by a month. I would not be surprised if they remain non-functioning, they have not mentioned them in any previous patches and normally something involving tweaking numbers would be a hotfix kind of task.

    Was there literally no Q&A team? CDPR are the biggest bunch of swindlers. At least with EA, ubisoft or activision you know what to expect. CDPR smiled to our face and stabbed us in the back.

    submitted by /u/Waaarrrggghhh
    [link] [comments]

    NCPD is no match for the bounciest bike in town

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Mizutani Shion Coyote

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Made a custom led sign!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 may have saved my life

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    This winter has been difficult. In December, I was severely depressed. A year of pandemic lockdown had worn me down. I was out of work. I had lost friends. I didn't want to be alive anymore. There was nothing left to live for.

    When the thoughts of killing myself became overwhelming, I played cyberpunk instead. And for a little while, I didn't think about my own life as much, and got lost in another world. And that was exactly what I needed. Christmas and NYE passed without too much trouble.

    Things are getting a little better now. I started working with a therapist for ketamine assisted therapy. On my first ketamine trips, I saw myself like V, steering myself through this world and thinking about what stats to work on. If V can lose friends and keep on living, then so can I.

    The holidays are a tough time for many, and 2020 was tough for many. I wish the devs knew that there is someone who is glad that they released the game when they did. It helped coping with a shitty pandemic winter.

    submitted by /u/ValyrianBone
    [link] [comments]

    I believe I’ve found a Shrek Easter egg out in the middle of nowhere.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I want to sincerely thank the developers of Cyberpunk 2077 and CD Projekt Red

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:41 PM PST

    I want to thank the developers of cyberpunk 2077 and CD projekt red for the game. Over the past few years I've been getting pissed about how some of my favorite games are underdeveloped and buggy. I've always been getting mad about how "oh that was bullshit" or "how even did that happen?" But since the release of cyberpunk, and after a full playthrough I can honestly say I've been over reacting. Playing Cyberpunk has shown me that my favorite games are in no way shape or form underdeveloped compared to this game. Cyberpunk underdelivered so many things CD projekt red had hyped up for 7 years. Now when i get shot through a wall or die due to some lag, I think back and realize "it's not as bad as cyberpunk." Considering the amount of time most games are given for updates/general development, I don't complain anymore. Cyberpunk was truly an astonishment and it really put the field of video game development into perspective for me. Cyberpunk 2077 really showed me how awful a game can be, even with millions of dollars of funding and nearly a decade of development. I now appreciate what I have alot more.

    submitted by /u/itshima
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else wishing they would have got a refund instead of keeping the game hoping they fix it?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    When they announced that they were gonna do refunds I thought nah I'm gonna keep it CDPR will fix it. I'm the kind of person where bugs don't really bother me as long as they're not game breaking I just want the content I was promised. Of course though the only fixing they're gonna do to this game is bugs they're not gonna add back in the content they cut out bc that would have to be a whole other game. God I'm such a dumbass I have no idea what I was thinking and now that's just $65 wasted. Oh well lesson learned I guess

    submitted by /u/biggystigs1086
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    I am going to miss playing this game. I played it every night since it was released. I guess every gamer feels the same way when a game they like so much ends.

    Yes, it has bugs, but it was fine with me. They weren't show-stopper for me. Loved Judy, Panam, Kerry, and V's other chooms! Looking forward to a DLC. All good things come to an end. Thank you CD Projekt for developing this game. It's one of the games that made me feel alive.

    **Also, I think I am feeling sad because V is dying and will only have months left to live. I wish it had one good ending where she lives and start a new life.

    submitted by /u/gothbella
    [link] [comments]

    Going around the rollercoaster loop on a motorcycle

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Never Fade Away (Cyberpunk 2077) by Ian Loginov

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Props to the interior designers - the car interiors look futuristic yet grounded

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Morro Rock Radio hits different after finishing the main story and side quests

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Easily my favourite armour sets in the game. Shame I can’t get any of them on console ��

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Mister Adam Smasher gets cancelled

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Eiza González definitely gives off Judy vibes

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:34 PM PST

    Got a weird bug where a second pair of arms popped up behind me and so I decided to take some pics

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I just found a bunch of melee weapons in one spot!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:48 PM PST

    NOOOOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:47 AM PST

    No matter how cool you think you are, you're never Johnny-Silverhand-wearing-two-sunglasses-in-a-dark-club-at-night-cool

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Finally finished...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    I dunno, I feel empty.

    I enjoyed the game for the most part, but I found something that kept recurring... decisions don't matter.

    Choose Evelyn over Dex? Doesn't matter.. The Peralez quests? Doesn't matter... Voodoo boys... doesn't matter... Maelstrom... doesn't matter....... ending, doesn't matter.

    Bullet to the brain or secret ending, the difference is minimal... you die and don't drag anyone else down with you. One is right then, the other is six months later. Sure, you get the "Out in a blaze of glory" thing, but that was a cutscene anyway. I merely got to watch the romance thing fall apart beforehand.

    I am no stranger to the doomed hero, but this felt so hollow. So many ways to lose and not a single way to walk away with a future. I mean people got pissed over the three color thing at the end of Mass Effect 3... this isn't any different.

    It is a choose your path adventure that leads to the same place at the same time... do all the work, die... Do very little work... die. Every choice you ponder over and wonder if you made the right choice, it doesn't matter.. close your eyes, click the buttons, and enjoy their story, because you have no free agency to make it your own. The best you can hope to do is pick out parts that mean something to you.

    I wanted more, don't care that there were technical problems... I guess I wanted to roleplay in the RPG that just wanted to get me from point A to Point B.

    At this point I have no hype or excitement for DLC... why should I? My V is dead... so is my hope I guess. Thus hurts in a way I didn't expect.

    submitted by /u/--The_Cat--
    [link] [comments]

    I really like Takemura so i drew him with my V just having a nice walk through Night City, as nice at it can get anyway. Enjoy!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel