• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Its only the forth time we’ve been here

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Its only the forth time we’ve been here


    Its only the forth time we’ve been here

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Fan Art done by me

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    If Cyberpunk gets delayed again, I will go bald.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Currently I have some long ass hair for a guy, so if Cyberpunk gets delayed again, I will post a video of me shaving my head.

    EDIT: Forgot to mention my hair will be donated if the delay is prevalent.

    submitted by /u/dotcomslashwebsite
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s to the people who’ve been waiting for 8+ years

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Virgin Assassin vs Chad Cyberpunk

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    They really put the word upcoming into quotation marks!!! (Someone asked jokingly for it, cause of delay)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    2861 day ago, 30 day left

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Well, okay then

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Tomorrow at Xbox Launch Celebration

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    30 days to release again.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Just spotted on my way to work (Los Angeles) badass!!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    After playing Watch Dogs: Legion I’m ok with Cyberpunk getting delayed

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    What a waste of time with that unoptimised mess of a game, thank fuck I did the uplay pass.

    submitted by /u/NangSquaddie
    [link] [comments]

    I draw Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 style! Hope you like it! I can't wait to play it anymore!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 x Lay's - (un)Official cyberpunk 2077 chips ���� ��

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    STAY STRONG

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    We almost there I ain't tryna jinx us but I've seen a lot of people about to give up on the new release date. I have faith that we will be playing cyberpunk within the next month just do something to take your mind off it. I just finished the Witcher 3 and that took up a about a week so keep pushing we almost there!

    submitted by /u/ToastedGun09
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly one month until the game releases

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I hope

    submitted by /u/Shapeeeee
    [link] [comments]

    I’m confused I haven’t preordered it at all.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Johnny Silverhand fan-art✨

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:40 AM PST

    One Month To Go

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Actual social media activity, a rare sight

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Don't know if it's been posted, but you can actually wear glasses.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I want Cyberpunk to have 'real' moments.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I'm a fan of storytelling in games. Look to Witcher 3, Spec Ops: The Line and Deus Ex: Human Revolution for examples of what I mean. I want to see hard-hitting moments in Cyberpunk. Emotionally gripping. Captivating. Situations that bring life and death into question, ones that bring the player into the world with no clear path of what's right and wrong.

    The ending of the first Blade Runner movie is a spectacular example. Deckard has a stunning revelation crash down upon him at the hands of a replicant, Roy. Roy spares Deckard's life in order truly connect with him in one of the most human acts we've seen a replicant perform in the film. Deckard sits on the rooftop, stunned and exhausted by the fight between the two as Roy shares his soul with him. He tells Deckard he's suffered greatly, yet still harbors no murderous intent towards him. He only wished to show Deckard that replicants deserve to be seen as living, breathing and feeling entities before dying due to his shortened lifespan. He spared Deckard after Deckard wanted to end his life with no thought. He showed Deckard that humanity transcends biological origin. Only then was he able to die in peace.

    Roy experienced great hardships at the hands of people who believed he was less than human. Throughout the course of the film his goal changes from revenge into enlightenment. A noble transformation of someone who has so few years to live among us.

    If Cyberpunk was written to convey messages like this in a format similar to Blade Runner's ending, I will be a fan of CDProjekt Red for a very long time.

    submitted by /u/joetuffman
    [link] [comments]

    "I have to find that person"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Sadness Exchange

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    1 MONTH LEFT

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    ALL THESE DELAYS HAVE MADE US LOSE INTEREST AND LOW ENERGY. KEEP IN MIND CDPR ARE DELAYING TO POLISH THE GAME AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL COME OUT AS A BANGER. STAY STRONG GUYS JUST FOR THIS MONTH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

    submitted by /u/Shinobipanther
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel