• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Will there be a desert in Cyberpunk77 ?

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Will there be a desert in Cyberpunk77 ?


    Will there be a desert in Cyberpunk77 ?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Quarantine made me start painting

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    CyberDog 2077

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Transmetropolitan

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Time to read (again).. Hail Spider Jerusalem..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmetropolitan

    Serious though. If you haven't.. Do read those comics. Best among the usual ones like Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Blade Runner etc

    submitted by /u/Whoosherx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else expecting a trailer to drop on April 16th?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    It would seem fitting that more information would be released before June, and E3 is cancelled. They might release a bunch of new info or let us see a trailer on that date.

    I'm expecting either a game trailer that showcases the story or another track drop by Run the Jewels or any of the other artists working on the game.

    I say we will most likely hear a lot more about the game due to the release date of the World of Cyberpunk book that Dark Horse has already stated will not be released at a later date than June 16th. That book will have a crapton of info about the setting of night city and the state of the world. I think CDpr would want to get ahead and show us more before we see it in this book. Just my thoughts

    submitted by /u/StryderXero
    [link] [comments]

    If I die, I only have one regret

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    If I die from this virus pandemic, I only have one regret, and that will be that I didn't get to play this probably master piece game

    submitted by /u/DoomTrooper97
    [link] [comments]

    (apologies for the bad quality photo) Just picked this up at gamestop for $30 probably the best $30 dollars I ever spent lol

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    First Cyberpunk Red Miniatures from Monster Fight Club Going on Sale!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    First chance to grab some of the #CyberpunkRed minis from Monster Fight Club on 3/26!

    Details in the link.

    http://www.monsterfightclub.com/post/virtual-vendor-booth

    submitted by /u/JGrayatRTalsorian
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any plans to add flying vehicles or just more vehicles in general in future updates/DLC?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I made a video pointing out some of the changes to V's Samurai jacket that you may have not noticed before, and what they might mean

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077: Bikini Bottom

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    What happened to the book club?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    What is this?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    What is this?

    Found this on a picture in some article bout the game and was wondering what this is

    https://preview.redd.it/1jw60ek89un41.png?width=298&format=png&auto=webp&s=5a9279fb78b7e665c5ffa6e0bc47c68252210842

    submitted by /u/BrokenReiswaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Some help before buying

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I own a PS4 and am considering to pre order either The Last Of Us Part 2 or Cyberpunk 2077. Unfortunately I can only afford one of them so can you guys please help me choose which one? The Last Of Us Part 2 is a PS4 exclusive so that choice is a no brainer but Cyberpunk 2077 looks pretty good too. But in the end I'm looking for a game with the most bang for my buck.

    Also which of the two games will have a better story line? I will say that I haven't played the Last Of Us Remastered yet but I'm planning to. Furthermore, the reason why I haven't got enough money is because I am a university student who pre ordered Doom Eternal and am playing it right now to relieve some boredom due to quarantine. (One of the best games I've ever played!)

    Your thoughts?

    Edit: I know that I shouldn't really be pre ordering, but please try to reply to the question appropriately and as soon as possible. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/pinknoscope
    [link] [comments]

    Looks cyberpunk 2077 material to me (art by: the_kyza on Instagram)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel