• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Wake up Samurai! We have an island to burn.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Wake up Samurai! We have an island to burn.


    Wake up Samurai! We have an island to burn.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    This came in today and I can’t get enough of it

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Female V 1/6 Statue Reveal

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    I made V’s Favorite Shirt in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Was rewatching the gameplay video and paused on some parts. This screen looks a lot like the load out screen from the division. What do you guys think? Do you prefer weapon wheels like in GTA or limited weapon choice like in the division?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Our world is becoming more cyberpunk every day

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I know this is not game related, but my wife bought me cyberpunk RED today. We are reading through it and realizing a lot of things that are becoming more prevalent in our world today.

    For example, in Cyberpunk 2020, there was the Carbon Plague that suddenly stopped after two weeks.

    WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLAGUE IN THE YEAR 2020.

    There are more examples of this, but I just wanted to kind of plant that little seed of though into everyone's minds.

    submitted by /u/outsider01
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to make my own remix of the Cyberpunk theme 'Spoiler' by DJ Hyper. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Teardown of RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Will I get charged?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I pre-ordered CyberPunk 2077 last year on the Epic Games store, I'm wondering, will I get charged?

    submitted by /u/AdaiimReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk inspired motorcycle helmet/gear

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Looking to purchase a motorcycle helmet and was wondering if you guys have seen any road legal helmets that have a Cyberpunk style influence in design

    Also looking for any other real life gear in this style.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/TripleHThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    How will Cyberpunk2077 handle Motion Sickness?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Hello, I've always been a big fan of the cyberpunk universe, although I've yet to play a game of cyberpunk2020, I follow the news of the video game, and keep up with the lore, a lot. Not to mention I'm a big CDPR fan, who while sometimes critical of the things they say, I absolutely love the company and hope to tailor the structure of my own video game studio after the great strengths CDPR has accomplished/displayed over the past 2 Decades.

    Alright, enough butt kissing.

    With the recent release of Doom Eternal, (a fantastic game, that we could see as a GOTY contender) I've noticed that my motion sickness is through the roof, I didn't pick up the game personally because First-person and I go together like oil and water, (There are many great games I had to stop playing because of my motion sickness) but even watching youtube content for the game triggers my motion sickness, have to enjoy the content like 20ft away.

    I understand why CP2077 is First-person, not here to complain about that, because I've never had a problem with the decision, more so the idea behind it. BUT, I'm absolutely worried that I won't be able to experience CP2077 because of my horrible motion sickness.

    Even though at first I thought of getting a complementary vomit bucket with the game, lol, but after watching Doom Eternal's gameplay, I'm curious how CDPR will handle motion sickness; for me, it gets worse when the game slows down, but if the game is going too fast I have to take a break almost immediately.

    submitted by /u/theofficial_lazyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be any wilderness?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I know this is set in night city primarily and it is very far in the future where there's probably not much nature. But I think it would be great to see some kind of dlc maybe where you venture far away into some type of oasis or something. Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/CosmoDale
    [link] [comments]

    Witch each passing day I wonder

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    If i'll actually live to see this game. We'd have been less than a month away had there been no delay but it is what it is. This whole virus thing is spiralling out of control and I really start to worry about myself, my friends, my family, us, the developers, everyone. Looking back at it now, 7 years flew by fast since the teaser trailer and I can barely piece together what I've done in those years, yet these months to follow feel like an eternity.

    submitted by /u/sebascyan
    [link] [comments]

    How far does it go?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    With the cyberspace hacking in cyberpunk 2077, will there be a few matrix like events or references ingame? I feel like there would be a few jokes about netrunners getting stuck inside cyberspace.

    submitted by /u/Tinderbox2112
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we will be able to have a bit more interaction with random NPCs around the world

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    You think we will have anyway to interact with the random civilians beyond pressing A and getting like 2 phrases from an NPC and we will have something a bit more like Red Dead 2?

    submitted by /u/the-reddit-user22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel