• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I can't believe guys it's already been more than 7 years

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I can't believe guys it's already been more than 7 years


    I can't believe guys it's already been more than 7 years

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 out of stock for all platforms on Amazon UK

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Has it been confirmed whether or not this is Stout and her same bodyguard in the E3 Trailer?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Because cyberpunk has been delayed, and not much news about the game has surfaced yet, I want to ask you about the corporations of cyberpunk.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    By asking about the corporations of cyberpunk, I mean what corporations are there and what's their lore? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/crystal_violetyt
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestop seems to be in its death throes with the Covid-19 situation and their response. Should I cancel my CE pre-order?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I ordered my CE from GameStop just a handful of minutes after they went up once I failed to get it in time from a preferable retailer. Based on how much longer they were selling them compared to other retailers, I always knew that my actually receiving it would be unlikely, and that this was probably just another case of GameStop overselling. But I figured an unlikely pre-order is better than none, and they would just refund me when they were unable to fill it. Would I have any protections if they went fully out of business before game launch? I figure I would just be out the $250 in that case. Besides, money's tight now and will only get tighter, so I figured the smart move would just be to cancel it now.

    What are your guys' thoughts? Anyone having similar anxieties?

    submitted by /u/dressclassy
    [link] [comments]

    Music Cyber Cafe - Post-Race breather [ChillWave/ChillOut] ||4K||

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    PC System Requirements?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there's any word on the system requirements for PC yet?

    submitted by /u/Kanebross1
    [link] [comments]

    I added subtle effects to the Night City Apartment image from yesterday, and Quadra 4K image from awhile ago. Preview and links inside!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Credit to /u/Nameless_Computer for the Quadra 4K image.
    (If you are Nameless_Computer and want me to pull it down, just say the word)

    Night City Apartment Preview
    Night City Apartment Workshop Download

    Quadra 4K Preview
    Quadra 4k Workshop Download

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Terrorfox1234
    [link] [comments]

    Release the CP2077 demo?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Since Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed from April 16th until September 17th I thought it'd be cool if CDPR released the 2018 demo on the 16th instead. Just a little something to wet our appetite on and distract us from current events. Would this be possible?

    submitted by /u/ShapeshifterOS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel