• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Apartment Concept Design

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Apartment Concept Design


    Night City Apartment Concept Design

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    This kid should be in the game

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Handmade 2077 led jacket by Alzbeta Trojanova. Source and development process photo in comments

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    World of Cyberpunk 2077 is slated to come out in June and either satiate or fuel your hype.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Any celebrities or other famous people excited for CP2077?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I say this as there are some celebrities who play games. I think Kanye West is excited as he follows the Cyberpunk Twitter account. Or maybe he's involved in the game recording music. We're not sure.

    submitted by /u/GoodVillain101
    [link] [comments]

    Credit to u/Jackjakea he crop it for me:)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 devs to work remotely, prevent September launch delay

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Frostpunk, This War of Mine devs: We can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077 and we are super proud that such an anticipated game comes from Poland.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    The allure of a single playthrough and the will to wait out and see this game’s full potential before diving in.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Don't know about you guys, but I generally play my single player games only once, in their entirety. I have made only few exceptions through the years for one reason or another... KOTOR and Mass Effect come to mind. Usually I wait out the games and buy them when they have been fixed and released in full with all the pertinent content to the overall experience. I treat the games as (hopefully good) books or movies and cherish all the great moments and memories I have accumulated from that magical first time experience. Even if I sometimes get the urge to replay something, I usually do my utmost to convince myself that it will never be as good as the first time (limited time constraints are often enough to do that anyway).

    Never cared for any completionist "achievements" and nonsensical collectibles as long as I feel like I've done everything I wanted to do with my character. The game is done when I say it is and on my own terms! I never savescum trying to see all the possibilities in a given situation and prefer to live with the consequences of my actions no matter how dire they might be. After all, one can always check youtube for that coveted alternative storyline.

    Given the sheer scope of Cyberpunk it would be hard to resist the urge to revisit… so many possibilities, so many outcomes. And yet that immersive first time experience will always be enshrined in the memories of all of us.

    Maybe I just have a weird outlook on games in general… always trying to live through my characters, searching for that escapism. Any kindred souls are welcome to chime in.

    submitted by /u/nilak_was_here
    [link] [comments]

    How great would it be if CDPR beta released the game (digital only) to encourage social distancing? We all know secretly (some not so secretly) that it would be most of our dreams come true!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    What’s you’re favorite corporation in cyberpunk?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I would go with militech or Arasaka but petrochem is good also.

    submitted by /u/crystal_violetyt
    [link] [comments]

    Road To Cyberpunk 2077: Perfect Dark

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Can my system handle this masterpeice??

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I5 9400f RTX 2060 16 GB 3200 mhz SSD storage 1080p 144hz

    I know official system requirements aren't out yet but would like to know all of your opinion.

    submitted by /u/Romit108
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel