• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 - Low Budget (remake trailer)

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 - Low Budget (remake trailer)


    Cyberpunk 2077 - Low Budget (remake trailer)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 x The Batman! Here is The Dark Knight City, hope you like this edit I did of the new Batmobile.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Didn't see this wallpaper pass by here. Is it new or Valentine's Day related ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PST

    You guys make this sub a joy to moderate, thank you for making this an amazing community

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I mod a few gaming subreddits and this is, by far, the biggest while also having the least amount of drama. Of course there are always going to be some people causing issues, but for the most part, everyone participates in good faith and shows respect for one another.

    It is a genuine pleasure to be apart of this community, and I can't wait to experience the game with you all.

    I love you all

    submitted by /u/Tabnam
    [link] [comments]

    No deal, Silverhand.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:27 PM PST

    Lot of fan art on here so I made my own CyberShoes! I call them Net-Runners 77’s

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Hey look, another cyberpunk OC.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Anyone else looking forward to making Takeshi Kovacs in game?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PST

    This is definitely going to be my first playthrough character, whether it be based on Joel Kinnamans look, or will yun Lee's look

    submitted by /u/ThaFeared0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 PC Collector's Edition preorders cancelled at Best Buy?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PST

    So, I had a preorder for Cyberpunk 2077 CE for PC at Best Buy. After a lot of arguing with customer support, they have told me that preorders for this specific edition (only PC CE) have been automatically mass-cancelled for "supply" reasons, with no more detailed notes on the subject. Has anyone else had their preorder cancelled? If they're making stuff up I'd like to be able to call them on their nonsense next time I call.

    submitted by /u/AgniBrandt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel